Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko (1859 Views)

My Thoughts On The Nascent Biafrian Demand For A Sovereign State / Jonathan Okays Sovereign National Conference, SNC To Take Off Next Year / Jonathan Rules Out Sovereign National Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2013
Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko

Photo - informationng

Sokoto State governor, Alhaji Aliyu Wamakko has described the proposed national conference as nothing but a deceit aimed at scaring other parts of the country and has rather advocated the convocation of a sovereign national conference.

“Truly speaking, if we are going to be honest with ourselves, it’s time to stop deceit, this conference is just like a deceit, if we are sincere we should call for a sovereign national conference, that is what we should go for,” Wamakko asserted.

Speaking weekend in an exclusive interview with a national daily, Gov. Wamako said, “Some people in Nigeria think they can use the conference to scare other parts of the country. Who said we can be intimidated by conferences? Let’s go for a sovereign national conference. This country is bigger than any of us.”

He agreed with the position adopted by his Edo State counterpart, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, who argued that the national conference being planned by President Goodluck Jonathan would not be any different from previous conferences, whose reports were left unimplemented.
“The so-called national dialogue may not achieve much because time-wise it’s getting late. There is not enough time between now and 2015 to have a useful conference and make it have impact on the 2015 elections. More so, there are so many other conferences earlier on which were conducted and reports were submitted but were not implemented,” he said.

“Nigeria is not having any problem with any report and we had these committees over the years, we appointed experts, made some survey, studies, conferences and reports were collated but unfortunately they were not implemented so I don’t think this one is going to be any different”, he said.

According to the Governor, who is a member of the G-7 governors, Nigerian leaders do not seem to be learning from mistakes of the past as they are only about respecting their egos which he said makes the political atmosphere in the country “stormy”.

His words: “We don’t seem to have learnt from the past because leaders are busy respecting their egos and opinions; they are not respecting opinions of the people out there. If leaders are able to respect the views of the people the story will be much different. What is important is people’s views, wishes and opinions not our individual egos. This is what is making the political atmosphere very stormy”.

It would be recalled that despite his opposition to the planned national conference, Gov. Wamakko last month named a 32-member committee to represent the state at the talks.

Source, culled from Daily Trust
Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2013
I've observed the Northerners are always quick to whip up the 'scare some people' mantra whenever there's a situation bordering on the unity of Nigeria or access to Oil money.

Who are the some people 'Some people in Nigeria think they can use the conference to scare' LOL. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2013
Oh Lord let Your will be done, let the country split

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2013
9jacrip: I've observed the Northerners are always quick to whip up the 'scare some people' mantra whenever there's a situation bordering on the unity of Nigeria or access to Oil money.

Who are the some people who get scared? LOL. cheesy
They know demselves now, that's y, they can kill for presidency, they can bastardize for resource control, and they can go to war because of breakup.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by abu12: 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2013
We know those who want one Nigeria, definitely it is not the north but ibos
Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
abu12: We know those who want one Nigeria, definitely it is not the north but ibos
LoL...Nairaland joke of the year.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 04, 2013
lygn19:
LoL...Nairaland joke of the year.

May I ask you this question:

Can you beat your chest that with all sincererity of heart, you want dream of the state of Biafra to come to reality?
Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 04, 2013
[
Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
abu12: We know those who want one Nigeria, definitely it is not the north but ibos

Actually it is the Northerners.
The Igbos have been striving for their Biafra since 1967 - this is 2013 yet it has taken another dimension with Igbos taking it international.
If the Nigerian govt agrees to their Biafra today, they won't even think twice about it.
Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by atlwireles: 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2013
Wamakko can ask the speaker from his state to do the needful for SNC.
Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by atlwireles: 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2013

Please join me in grin grin grin grin grin grin grin to this hell you can one Nigeria
Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
lygn19:
They know demselves now, that's y, they can kill for presidency, they can bastardize for resource control, and they can go to war because of breakup.

LOL.
Take it easy bro, you're beginning to exaggerate.
Besides your record of bashing Yoruba na die. grin
Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2013
@Post,

Whatever the underlying motives are, it is rather refreshing to hear some Northerners clamouring for a SNC for a change.
Let's hope we hear more of these discordant tunes from that section of the country in the weeks and months ahead.

LEGAL FRAMEWORK FOR A SOVEREIGN NATIONAL CONFERENCE

Monday, 28 October 2013 Written by By Auwalu Yadudu

ONE must note that the current Constitution and other laws do not envisage the convocation and existence of Sovereign National Conference (SNC) as described above.

However, to avoid engaging in the fruitless exercises of conferences to no end, one must advert one’s mind to the inescapable need for fundamental structural changes to the polity, structure of the federation, even the very idea as to what amicable terms shall the component of this existing Federal Republic of Nigeria continue, etc., would of necessity require a constitutional readjustment of monumental dimension as argued in the previous sections.

We, the “People” are therefore entitled to urge the National Assembly, as a matter of high priority, to effect all necessary amendments to the Constitution, to accord legitimacy for an SNC, which we envisage.

They should seize the current opportunity of their attempt to amend the Constitution to do just that and not engage in incremental and selective amendments.

Specifically, we call upon the National and State Assemblies to, as a matter of utmost urgency, undertake steps to amend the Constitution to recognise the convocation of an SNC with full executive and legislative powers.

Various provisions of the existing Constitution should be amended to “temporarily” suspend relevant sections and chapters dealing with the exercise of executive and legislative powers at federal and state levels by an Act of NASS, which also spells out the procedure to be adopted by the SNC during its deliberations and the specific steps to take to subject the new Constitution to a referendum for final adoption.

To give effect to the convocation of an autonomous SNC as envisaged above, it should follow that current holders of executive and legislative offices, at both federal and state levels, must relinquish a

Read More - Guardian
Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by eye4eye: 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2013
SNC is what we want and what we need. NC is going no where! Many people who are supporting the current NC don't know the difference between NC and SNC. The moment they know the difference, the change their minds.

On SNC we stand!
Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2013
St_Black:

Can you beat your chest that with all sincererity of heart, you want dream of the state of Biafra to come to reality?
Sincerely NO, I love Nigeria, but Nigeria has not been sincere to itself.
Which country discourages its citizens from going to school. How wud a country increase a schools cut of mark from a region and decrease the same cut of mark for other regions.
Nigeria has a practises a federal character system that was created to favour only some regions, the senate was probing MDA's for there failure to adhere to federal character recruitment, it was discovered that 3 zones were being marginalise-delta north(which we all know is the Igbo speaking area of delta state),benue central and the southeast zone.
Imagine where not just a zone, nor a local govt, but an entire region comprising of states. All being marginalised.
I even recalled that during OBJ's constitutional conference, an igbo man demanded dat the southeast should be allowed to produce the next president for it to be given a sense of belonging in the Nigeria federation, but when it was d time for a northerner to talk, he boldly told d man that "if the southeast is not happy with the position of d senate president they squeeze out for him" they shud leave it. Is that a country I call my own.
Ppl keep on saying the north needs special attention that its undeveloped, really if u want to see what is under development come to the southeast, d southeast has every reason to be crying that there region is undeveloped because, every one dats sincere in dz country know that the southeastern region is being marginalised.
This list goes on, 2ru out my life I ve seen injustice in Nigeria thrown at d Igbo ppl, sm of them hv begun to see dz injustices as normal. In Nigeria today if anything goes wrong an Igbo man must pay with his life whether he has anything to do with it or not...Y...
In Nigeria today der re some offences that if other tribes commit everyone wud form a blind eye, but once its Igbo they all become freedom fighters.
Its become so much that some Igbo tribes that re not in the southeast re beginning to deny there tribe, if u ask an igbo man from a non south eastern state which tribe he is from he wud tell u d name of his local govt.
Even of recent I was watching an advert on NTA, that they were singing abt peace,at d end of d advert 3 ppl putting on traditional wears held hands together, and I looked at it and discovered finally d Igbo's have no place in Nigeria anymore, the 3tribes re now Ijaw,yoruba and hausa.
D part that gave me a final blow was d day I opened d book der was a country dat day, Nigeria became history to me.
I ve gone tru all and my hope is just on God, we re waiting for d day he wud come to our rescue.
Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2013
9jacrip:

LOL.
Take it easy bro, you're beginning to exaggerate.
Besides your record of bashing Yoruba na die. grin
LOL.
Yoruba case na just out of annoyance. If not for yoruba ppl nothing for bring me come Nairaland, they have had there field day in beefing Igbo's for d past how many years, lucky for them they always won, I was always watching them, d same way I was getting prepared, I ve known Nairaland for years, but I decided to join this year after getting prepared for may years.
Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by Demdem(m): 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
I expect Jonathan to take the bull by the horn and stop the current NC jamboree going on.
NC is a waste of time. SNC or nothing.
Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2013
I think the northerners need to check themselves. Why is it that they feel very uncomfortable when they are not in power?

When Obasanjo, a southerner was president, they rushed and declared sharia law in a circular nation like Nigeria. Now Jonathan, another southerner is in power and boko haram is bombing and shooting people every where. embarassed

The question is why must Nigeria be shaking anytime these people are not in power?

Nobody is born to rule while others are born to siddon look. undecided
Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2013
Dive-Bomber:
I think the northerners need to check themselves. Why is it that they feel very uncomfortable when they are not in power?

When Obasanjo, a southerner was president, they rushed and declared sharia law in a circular nation like Nigeria. Now Jonathan, another southerner is in power and boko haram is bombing and shooting people every where. embarassed

The question is why must Nigeria be shaking anytime these people are not in power?

Nobody is born to rule while others are born to siddon look. undecided
Its things like dz that makes me wish sm1 like Asari Dokubo was president.
And I can tell u that this same northerners saying they don't want National conference that its Sovereign national conference they want, if GEJ finally succums to it, and announces plans to convey it, a bloody military coup wud occur in Aso rock.
Let them keep deceiving themselves.
Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2013
St_Black:

[b]We Igbos don't hate Nigeria and we really don't want this country to break up but all we are demanding is a level playing ground, equity and fairness. All this shout about Biafra you hear is just a way of expressing our dissapointment and frustration in the Nigerian political system. The Nigerian state has been deliberately structured to marginalize the SE otherwise, how can you explain that we have only five states? The whole SE was given just 95LGAs whereas Kano alone has 44 LGAs. Over the years, the northerners have used their time in power to continue to cheat the south.

If we truly love one another why can the Yorubas and Northers not all say, let the SE have one more state so that there can be some balance?

The truth is that the IGBOs are the ones that truly believe in Nigeria. You can confirm this by the way we migrate and live in other parts of Nigeria. We build houses wherever we are and keep our families there. We have invested largely in the SW and the north too. how many Yorubas invest outside SW? How many northerners invest outside the north? Even Awolowo described Nigeria as a mere geographical expression so what are we talking about?

Nigeria can truly work if we can genuinely love one another and be fair to all.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 04, 2013
If I was GEJ, I wud organize a national conference, but I wud make sure its done in d presence of the AU, the UN and ICC(international criminal court).
Right there I wud make sure the issue of breakup is brought up, so that once d ICC makes a ruling, let's see any Ediot that wants to come and flex muscle by saying Nigeria must remain one at all cost.
Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
lygn19:
Sincerely NO, I love Nigeria, but Nigeria has not been sincere to itself.
Which country discourages its citizens from going to school. How wud a country increase a schools cut of mark from a region and decrease the same cut of mark for other regions.
Nigeria has a practises a federal character system that was created to favour only some regions, the senate was probing MDA's for there failure to adhere to federal character recruitment, it was discovered that 3 zones were being marginalise-delta north(which we all know is the Igbo speaking area of delta state),benue central and the southeast zone.
Imagine where not just a zone, nor a local govt, but an entire region comprising of states. All being marginalised.
I even recalled that during OBJ's constitutional conference, an igbo man demanded dat the southeast should be allowed to produce the next president for it to be given a sense of belonging in the Nigeria federation, but when it was d time for a northerner to talk, he boldly told d man that "if the southeast is not happy with the position of d senate president they squeeze out for him" they shud leave it. Is that a country I call my own.
Ppl keep on saying the north needs special attention that its undeveloped, really if u want to see what is under development come to the southeast, d southeast has every reason to be crying that there region is undeveloped because, every one dats sincere in dz country know that the southeastern region is being marginalised.
This list goes on, 2ru out my life I ve seen injustice in Nigeria thrown at d Igbo ppl, sm of them hv begun to see dz injustices as normal. In Nigeria today if anything goes wrong an Igbo man must pay with his life whether he has anything to do with it or not...Y...
In Nigeria today der re some offences that if other tribes commit everyone wud form a blind eye, but once its Igbo they all become freedom fighters.
Its become so much that some Igbo tribes that re not in the southeast re beginning to deny there tribe, if u ask an igbo man from a non south eastern state which tribe he is from he wud tell u d name of his local govt.
Even of recent I was watching an advert on NTA, that they were singing abt peace,at d end of d advert 3 ppl putting on traditional wears held hands together, and I looked at it and discovered finally d Igbo's have no place in Nigeria anymore, the 3tribes re now Ijaw,yoruba and hausa.
D part that gave me a final blow was d day I opened d book der was a country dat day, Nigeria became history to me.
I ve gone tru all and my hope is just on God, we re waiting for d day he wud come to our rescue.

But mind, If you know that all your sincerity isnt in place for the state , why join the bandwagon with the hypocrites then?...

I, St_Black, CATEGORICALLY state to you that I want Odua Republic to becone a reality today. But the question is:

-Wouldnt that be equally calling on a state of UNNECESSARY war that will end up on the demise of me & my kinsmen?

I can list so many reasons for full support for a state of Odualand;

-Today, more than 90% of Nigeria's non-oil (pls note) revenues comes from us. Presently, earnings from crude oil as dropped to an astounding low of 85%.

Tell me, If oil was to severly lose value today, arent we Yorubas done for?. It means the WHOLE Nigeria has to look on us again like it did before 1956(year oil was discovered) !!.....This happens to bothers me BUT some of my kinsmen NEVER realized this risk of 'one Nigeria'.

-We have the least presence in military in the country . You can go for a research on that.

-We get the lowest allocations as compared to our contribution to the center, despite been a few billions behind the SS in revenue generation. !

-Today, we hold the mantle of employment opportunities, but our Yoruba youths still keep wondering the streets as a result of the opposite!!

....I can go on & on. But does it make me deceive myself into shouting "Odua Rep, Odua Rep...." like you Biafrans do?

Mr, deceit isnt an option here. Dont wish for Naija & Biafran together. Stand firm for one!

1 Like

Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2013
St_Black:

But mind, If you know that all your sincerity isnt in place for the state , why join the bandwagon with the hypocrites then?...

I, St_Black, CATEGORICALLY state to you that I want Odua Republic to becone a reality today. But the question is:

-Wouldnt that be equally calling on a state of UNNECESSARY war that will end up on the demise of me & my kinsmen?

I can list so many reasons for full support for a state of Odualand;

-Today, more than 90% of Nigeria's non-oil (pls note) revenues comes from us. Presently, earnings from crude oil as dropped to an astounding low of 85%.

Tell me, If oil was to severly lose value today, arent we Yorubas done for?. It means the WHOLE Nigeria has to look on us again like it did before 1956(year oil was discovered) !!.....This happens to bothers me BUT some of my kinsmen NEVER realized this risk of 'one Nigeria'.

-We have the least presence in military in the country . You can go for a research on that.

-We get the lowest allocations as compared to our contribution to the center, despite been a few billions behind the SS in revenue generation. !

-Today, we hold the mantle of employment opportunities, but our Yoruba youths still keep wondering the streets as a result of the opposite!!

....I can go on & on. But does it make me deceive myself into shouting "Odua Rep, Odua Rep...." like you Biafrans do?

Mr, deceit isnt an option here. Dont wish for Naija & Biafran together. Stand firm for one!

I am not ready to start another yoruba vs igbo war here, lemme just close my mouth. And focuse on d topic abt national conference.
Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
lygn19:
Its things like dz that makes me wish sm1 like Asari Dokubo was president.
And I can tell u that this same northerners saying they don't want National conference that its Sovereign national conference they want, if GEJ finally succums to it, and announces plans to convey it, a bloody military coup wud occur in Aso rock.
Let them keep deceiving themselves.

[b]These northerners are very wonderful people. Asari Dokubo was right in many things he said. How can Kano be more populated than the Lagos of this world?

Why is it only in Nigeria that people in the desert lands are more populated than those in the wet lands? Even after carving out Jigawa from kano state, Kano still has the highest number of LGAs in this country.

The only way we can check these invaders from futa jalon is for the south to unite. I strongly urge my Yoruba brothers to stand up and align with us from the SE & SS and make sure that Jonathan remains the president come 2015. We must make a statement to this people that they don't own this country. What do they know? If not for quota system these guys would be nowhere that is why you see them always struggling to be in power.

The funny thing is that the resources used to generate revenue which is shared nation wide is in the south. What is this? How can somebody be feeding you and you still rise up to declare that you must rule or the country would be ungovernable.

Come 2015, we must make a statement to this people. Abi them say if a northerner does not take over in 2015, Nigeria would cease to exist. let us make sure that Jonathan remains there and let us see the worst they can do.

if Jonathan succeeds to remain in office in 2015, the northerners(hausa/fulani) would have been put in their place.[/b]
Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
lygn19:
I am not ready to start another yoruba vs igbo war here, lemme just close my mouth. And focuse on d topic abt national conference.

Nna, that post isnt meant to incite any heated dispute, UNLESS you sparkle it yourself.

As obvious, It was meant to address the hypocrisy that exists amidst some Biafran/Oduan propagandists who think the internet is a place to formulate lies in this 21st century.

In short, all im saying is, let your Biafra be Biafra , or your Nigeria be Nigeria. !!...

..and as you've seen mine, I stand till tomorrow, that I, St_Black oo, holds no believe in the viabilty of a united Nigeria. !!
Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2013
St_Black:

Nna, that post isnt meant to incite any heated dispute, UNLESS you sparkle it yourself.

As obvious, It was meant to address the hypocrisy that exists amidst some Biafran/Oduan propagandists who think the internet is a place to formulate lies in this 21st century.

In short, all im saying is, let your Biafra be Biafra , or your Nigeria be Nigeria. !!...

..and as you've seen mine, I stand till tomorrow, that I, St_Black oo, holds no believe in the viabilty of a united Nigeria. !!
Dive-Bomber:

Does dz answer ur question.

[b]We Igbos don't hate Nigeria and we really don't want this country to break up but all we are demanding is a level playing ground, equity and fairness. All this shout about Biafra you hear is just a way of expressing our dissapointment and frustration in the Nigerian political system. The Nigerian state has been deliberately structured to marginalize the SE otherwise, how can you explain that we have only five states? The whole SE was given just 95LGAs whereas Kano alone has 44 LGAs. Over the years, the northerners have used their time in power to continue to cheat the south.

If we truly love one another why can the Yorubas and Northers not all say, let the SE have one more state so that there can be some balance?

The truth is that the IGBOs are the ones that truly believe in Nigeria. You can confirm this by the way we migrate and live in other parts of Nigeria. We build houses wherever we are and keep our families there. We have invested largely in the SW and the north too. how many Yorubas invest outside SW? How many northerners invest outside the north? Even Awolowo described Nigeria as a mere geographical expression so what are we talking about?

Nigeria can truly work if we can genuinely love one another and be fair to all.[/b]
Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2013
Dive-Bomber:

[b]These northerners are very wonderful people. Asari Dokubo was right in many things he said. How can Kano be more populated than the Lagos of this world?

Why is it only in Nigeria that people in the desert lands are more populated than those in the wet lands? Even after carving out Jigawa from kano state, Kano still has the highest number of LGAs in this country.

The only way we can check these invaders from futa jalon is for the south to unite. I strongly urge my Yoruba brothers to stand up and align with us from the SE & SS and make sure that Jonathan remains the president come 2015. We must make a statement to this people that they don't own this country. What do they know? If not for quota system these guys would be nowhere that is why you see them always struggling to be in power.

The funny thing is that the resources used to generate revenue which is shared nation wide is in the south. What is this? How can somebody be feeding you and you still rise up to declare that you must rule or the country would be ungovernable.

Come 2015, we must make a statement to this people. Abi them say if a northerner does not take over in 2015, Nigeria would cease to exist. let us make sure that Jonathan remains there and let us see the worst they can do.

if Jonathan succeeds to remain in office in 2015, the northerners(hausa/fulani) would have been put in their place.[/b]

Nna, the South, which definitely im sure of will out-power the North IF united.

But you & I know there is nowhere under the heavens that can occur. !

Unity can only occur in the South by MIRACLE OR in DREAMS !!.......so lets save that Southern unity talk please.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2013
St_Black:

But you & I know there nowhere under the heavens that can occur. Unity can only occur in the South by MIRACLE !!.......so lets save that Southern unity talk please.
That's y we hope that divine miracle wud intervene by breaking dz country b4 sth disastrous happens.
Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
St_Black:

But you & I know there is nowhere under the heavens that can occur. !

Unity can only occur in the South by MIRACLE OR in DREAMS !!.......so lets save that Southern unity talk please.

It's funny that we know the truth but deliberately continue to turn away from it. undecided
Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2013
lygn19:
That's y we hope that divine miracle wud intervene by breaking dz country b4 sth disastrous happens.

The northerners are ready to rush into war with any group of people that attempt to break out of Nigeria, they will not allow their source of daily bread to slip away. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To 11 Children / BREAKING! Presidential Directive To Suspend Doctors Residency Program In Nigeria / Oyegun: The Miseducation Of A National Chairman-pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.