Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Help Am Dying - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Am Dying (2573 Views)

I Am Dying Of Depression, Pls Matured Advice Needed / Please Help Am Dying Inside / I Need Help! I Am Dying In Silence & Frustration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Am Dying by Familyfirst: 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2013
My name is pastor (Mrs) Cletus (not full name). I am married to a man of God that I love so much. He is a very busy man of God and our children and I are not finding it funny at all; as he is becoming busier as the ministry expands and God adds to his people. My husband hardly comes home. He resumes office by 7am and will not come home until 11pm daily, when he arrives home; he eats while receiving numerous phone calls from members, then goes to bed without even asking about the children who would be in bed by that time. We hardly make love, he doesn’t have time for that, he remembers me may be once in two or three months, he doesn’t have time for anything that is family at all. I got tempted several times to commit adultery; but God has been helping me, keeping me from falling into the hands of available men.

I have tried to talk to him several times on it, but he never listens to me. In fact, he thinks I am been carnal or obstructing the work of the lord. I was thinking of discussing it with his friends and father in the Lord until recently when I was in a pastor wives’ forum with wives of his friends and our father in the lord’s wife. It was in this forum that I discovered that his father in the lord and friends are even worse than him, so I got stuck, there is nobody to talk to. I cried so much that night.

I am totally in involve in the work and I want my husband to succeed but I can’t just get over this intense feeling of loneliness, I have prayed and fasted but nothing change, I even pray that God should destroy my desire for sex and intimacy but nothing happens.

Before anybody judge me that I am not spiritual or obstructing the work of God, please put yourself in my position first; I think married women will understand me better. My children are hurting; they do not see their father for weeks apart from seeing him on the altar, and they cannot even go to his office after the service because he always send them away due to the numerous number of people waiting in line for counselling.

They kept on saying where is daddy? We are missing our daddy. I kept on explaining to them that daddy is doing the work of God, at times they cry, I just need to beg them and cool them down, this is becoming regular, but my husband will not listen.

People of God of God help me; I want my husband to prosper, but to balance it with his family love and care. People see me outside they envy me, they do not know that I am burning inside. Please help me, what do I do, how do I manage this situation, can somebody help me please?
http://totalfamilylife.com/help-im-dying/

1 Like

Re: Help Am Dying by ilibrarian(m): 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2013
Pray!
Re: Help Am Dying by bellong: 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2013
Get him the biography of John G Lake, his life will change for good.

No man fights an external enemy to neglect his immediate family to the enemy. I am sure if he is not being too bothered about ambition, he will be sensitive to that still small voice telling him not to deny his family attention needed.
Every man, no matter how highly placed must learn to make his family happy and fulfilled. Not doing that is opening crack for the enemy to perpetrate his evil desire. For we are not ignorant of the enemy's devices, lest he take advantage of us.

2 Likes

Re: Help Am Dying by Project400: 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2013
Total Family, your blog/site is cool

Who developed the website for you? and sir/ma, you are a good writer...
Re: Help Am Dying by belhomme(m): 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2013
change ur prayer point to God open his eyes to knw dat god f he fails in his first ministry (home) heaven is no go area for him....btw did u pray bfor marrying him and u r sure he is actuly for u or u married him for his zeal in doing God's work
Re: Help Am Dying by mysticgal(f): 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
When i say i will not marry a pastor,people were shutting me down,but my words stand"i will not marry a Pastor" angry
Re: Help Am Dying by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Help Am Dying by MrsAwesome: 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2013
I nipped mine in the bud. No to pastors ish or straight divorce. Whoever instituted no marriage for Rev. Fr have a reason.

1 Like

Re: Help Am Dying by bluuu: 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
team no to pastors#.
op let him know d part in the bible( new testament i think) abt d choosing of leaders n a man who cant manage his family is not fit for a leader,the story of Eli who failed as a father.let him know his family comes first before others.tell him wen he is in his best mood n pray for Holy Spirit to give him a listening ear n a yielding heart.Good luck
Re: Help Am Dying by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2013
Go get yourself a replica of hubby blokos.
And buy some Duracell batteries.

1 Like

Re: Help Am Dying by jumzzy448: 11:13pm On Dec 23, 2013
Chillisauce: Go get yourself a replica of hubby blokos.
Chaiiiii.......chilli no go kill person.
Re: Help Am Dying by ZeinabBadawi: 11:19pm On Dec 23, 2013
Re: Help Am Dying by mgbeketoto: 11:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
Oh dear!!!!
Another one don come o!

Do or die marriage tins! BECAUSE OF MAN OR BLOKOS? angry

Women and their 'I-want-to-be-loved' needs!

I taya!!!!

*yawns*

PLEASSSSSSSSSE DIE!!!! kiss
Re: Help Am Dying by mysticgal(f): 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2013
Zeinab Badawi:
God will arrest that wassup bf/fiance of yours as soon as you get married to himgrin
The ministry must move to it's permanent sitecheesy

missed call oh cheesy
Re: Help Am Dying by Vickyhotkiss: 12:24am On Dec 24, 2013
sorry to say dis but if after prayers loneliness pesist den go n masturbate! As for ur kids keep dem busy n try to make dem happy dat dey'll hardly remember to ask for their dad.

1 Like

Re: Help Am Dying by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 24, 2013
Chillisauce: Go get yourself a replica of hubby blokos.

O ti tan! *e don finish* *daz all*

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help Am Dying by Brimmie(m): 2:24am On Dec 24, 2013
All na because of Blokostrine Capsule

OP.. Keep Calm, Cossy go soon open shop!!

Till then, i get London Used Diildo!
Re: Help Am Dying by greatgod2012(f): 5:28am On Dec 24, 2013
1. Sorry for what you're passing through, God will see you through, even though you yourself have some roles to play, for God to intervene.

2. The bitter truth: your husband is not a true man of God, but an ambitious man and a businessman, who believes that he has to put everything into his business for it to flourish, he believes you don't have right to complain, since you're enjoying the proceeds from the business, yes, his business, he's not passionate about lost souls, he's only passionate about the money and the fame his pastoral business is bringing to him.

Solution................
Gboin gboin la nrofa aditi, ie, to admonish a deaf man, it has to be loudly and consistent, so if i were you(God forbid), i will do one or more of the following.............

- i will get a disk of mount zion film titled "busy but guilty" and make sure i wait for him to come around at his usuall time of arriving and tell him that God has a message for him in that film, i will ensure he watches it by pleading very well on my knees, if pleading does not work, will force it.

In case that does not work,
- i will get a new sim, fake my voice and call him to seek for counselling concerning this particular problem, and talk as if i'm one of his clients, and get all his counselling recorded, only to be played back to him whenever he comes back home.
If that does not play too..........
- i will go to his office personally to seek for counselling, at least, when the secretary sees me, he/she will recognise me, i will just tell him/her not to tell him that i'm among the clients outside, so, when it's my turn, i will just come in like others and narrate what i'm passing through to him, if he doesn't want me to talk after sighting me, i will quietly tell him not to embarass himself in the presence of his staff and clients.
If that does not work too, then this drastic measure will surely do..........

Get yourself very good s ex toys and x-rated films, ensure your kids have gone to bed, and it's about time for him to return home, play the film, simultaneaously with self-servicing, let him knock for long before you go and open door for him, and when he ask you what kept you long, tell him direct that you were servicing yourself, since you have been denied by him, even while he's busy eating and receiving calls, continue with your self-service in his presence, even when you're both on the bed, continue, let him even hear about your moanings, if he dares complain, then, that is an opportunity for you to vomit all.

May God help you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Am Dying by greatgod2012(f): 5:33am On Dec 24, 2013
mysticgal: When i say i will not marry a pastor,people were shutting me down,but my words stand"i will not marry a Pastor" angry

what if he becomes a pastor after your marriage?

Are you saying all pastors are like the one that is discussed on this thread by the op?

What you should have said is that, may God never allow you to meet such a man that will not care about the welfare of his immediate family.

2 Likes

Re: Help Am Dying by mysticgal(f): 5:53am On Dec 24, 2013
greatgod2012:

what if he becomes a pastor after your marriage?

Are you saying all pastors are like the one that is discussed on this thread by the op?

What you should have said is that, may God never allow you to meet such a man that will not care about the welfare of his immediate family.

aunty officially i don't want to marry a pastor.no
Re: Help Am Dying by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 24, 2013
This is the is used to know!
EOD!

Merry xmas ma'am and wonderful new year to u and urs.

, I'm like mysticgal o!
Even after marriage he wanna become one,that means wahala go dey be that.
I no fit.
Re: Help Am Dying by kennypoka2(m): 8:10am On Dec 24, 2013
my dear sister, Y not sit him down one day and have a thorough one to one talk. marriage is an institution that bind two lovers together forever till death.. so sister keep praying and most importantly marriage is about communication, sit him down at least there must b a day that he is less busy. just find a way to sit him down and talk to me, explain your feelings to him.. if he still persists I will tell you to keep praying and also ask d wife of the elderly man in d lord u mentioned. ask her how she is coping. she has more experience, woman to woman she will give u d best advice.. keep praying ma dear. God will uphold you
Re: Help Am Dying by Toyinletstalk(f): 8:44am On Dec 24, 2013
Most times God talks and we do not listen. There is no way, God would support him not balancing his work time and family time. Everything in life should be balanced. The scale must not and should not tip to one side.

There is no way around it. You will have to change your prayer point. If you have prayed and have not gotten the desired answer, either you are praying amiss, doubting or it is not yet Divine time. Your faith and fidelity is being tested. You have to stand your ground in your faith and keep a positive mind that he will change. Sometimes it could be just because there are lessons for you to learn from a certain situation, that so many things occur. Ask God what lessons HE wants you to learn from what is going on.

The heart of the king is in the hands of God, take it to HIM. and try not to focus on the problems, when you do, it unconsciously affects the children and the energy at home. Seek God's guidance and look forward to happier times. Find time to keep communicating with him, without nagging. When you nag it amounts to nothing. Keep communicating in love and do not give up. Tell God to reveal it to him. Some times, you just have to let go, to get your result. Do not hold on to the problems at hand. let it go and be there for the kids, create fun times for them so that they will not miss their dad's absence too much.

The issue of sex, i really do not know if masturbating is a sin....just follow your heart on that one, but adultery is not an option.
Re: Help Am Dying by bntY: 8:59am On Dec 24, 2013
,res-pect o.i couldnt hold my laughter on readin ur post.....Underestimate woman's wile at ur own peril.On a serious note,urs is d most shrewd of d advice up there.
Re: Help Am Dying by mysticgal(f): 9:42am On Dec 24, 2013
yellowpawpaw: This is the is used to know!
EOD!

, I'm like mysticgal o!
I no fit.

atleast i get backup
Re: Help Am Dying by Alexk2(m): 10:00am On Dec 24, 2013
i feel your pain.. this is what happen when dealing with a man who alwayz think he know better. what i'll just tell you is dat God pass him and can still arrest his heart for you....so, pray more ma...i trust God to help you out..

itz well
Re: Help Am Dying by Blov: 10:31am On Dec 24, 2013
"He must be a good family leader, having children who cooperate with full respect. (If someone does not know how to lead the family, how can that person take care of God's church?)" (1 Timothy 3:4-5).

"He must rule his own household well, keeping his children under control, with true dignity, commanding their respect in every way and keeping them respectful. For if a man does not know how to rule his own household, how is he to take care of the church of God?" (1 Timothy 3:4-5).

"He must be one who manages his own household well, keeping his children under control with all dignity (but if a man does not know how to manage his own household, how will he take care of the church of God?)," (1 Timothy 3:4-5).
from different versions

The truth is that, ur husband is pursuing a wrong course; if he knew that, he'll ve no time for a wife or children, he shouldn't ve married in the first place (but it is nt good for a man to b alone) but he is still alone although married! He has no scriptural, moral or cultural justification whatsoever to what he is doing. because he had left ''his first love''
Besides: ur husband must have been driving his emotional satisfaction and attachment from some other ladies in his so called counseling room, either directly or indirectly.
Finally: ur husband need to repent, else... He'll eventually bcom ' a cast away''
Re: Help Am Dying by bluuu: 10:46am On Dec 24, 2013
best post so far.kudos
Re: Help Am Dying by acorntree(m): 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
Where is d op sef?

.............you too much!
Re: Help Am Dying by ireneidiva(f): 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
mysticgal: When i say i will not marry a pastor,people were shutting me down,but my words stand"i will not marry a Pastor" angry
me too!
Re: Help Am Dying by ireneidiva(f): 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2013
Op you are obviously tired of talking about it. Let the matter go and leave it for God. Take good care of your kids. Forget se.x for now by doing plenty workouts. Be happy! Get a new hobby or distraction.
Re: Help Am Dying by greatgod2012(f): 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
yellowpawpaw: This is the is used to know!
EOD!

, I'm like mysticgal o!
I no fit.

Season Greetings to you and yours, my dear sister, may the joy of the season continually be with you and yours.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Refrigerator Brand / Why Do Men These Days Shy Away From ......... / Why Paternity Fraud Will Never Stop (My Humble Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.