Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? (2598 Views)

When Was The Last Time You Had Tears Of Joy And What Happened? / Guys,how Did You Feel The First Time You Saw Or Felt Your Semen? / How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by Handsomeemmy(m): 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
quivah:

Nineteen ninety fivewink

That is like 13 years ago.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
lipsrsealed embarassed grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by quivah(f): 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
Handsomeemmy:

That is like 13 years ago.
thats like 18 years ago
Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
quivah:
thats like 18 years ago

you are right, why stay this long?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by Keemy88(m): 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
I travelled last to my hometown in the year 1998

Handsomeemmy: I was in the company of friends over the weekend and we were discussing about our home town, and the question popped out, when was the last time you visited your hometown.

As for me, the last time i visited my hometown from father's side is about four years now, while from Mother side, i visited twice last and once this year.

Over to you guys, when was the last time you visited and what are the difference, you noticed infrastructural wise, and general community development compare to your previous visit?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by quivah(f): 8:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
Handsomeemmy:

you are right, why stay this long?
its more like saying...have never been there,my paternal g-folks are dead.. no reason going there.

Besides,we'v got our family house in lagos..
Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
quivah:
its more like saying...have never been there,my paternal g-folks are dead.. no reason going there.

Besides,we'v got our family house in lagos..

In other words, you now omo eko, indigene of lagos. cheesy
Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by Handsomeemmy(m): 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
Keemy88: I travelled last to my hometown in the year 1998

That is a long time, why haven't you visited since?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by Handsomeemmy(m): 9:55am On Nov 09, 2013
cheesy cheesy
Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by Jesuisbelle(f): 8:58am On Dec 15, 2020
Decmbr 2018
Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by StPete: 7:40am On Dec 18, 2020
StPete:
Since 1992

Funny how this thread still exists. I last traveled to my village in 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Overcome Stage Fright / Beautiful And Classy Bags For Sale / Why Do Men These Days Shy Away From .........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.