Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction (11822 Views)

Codeine Abuse & Addiction Effects, Signs & Symptoms / How Sexual Abuse By Male Police Officers Fuels HIV Among Female Colleagues / Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 05, 2013
shey the guy never start to dey take skunk, if No, then that's better
Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by king100(m): 11:03am On Nov 05, 2013
Thanks for showing love.Is there is anything you can do to get closer and closer to him to always get him engaged.Drug addiction steals,kills and destroys.Now. that it has taken over every fabric of his entire being,you should seek medical expert for him, because he would never look for one.Whenever he takes it, is as if he is at zenith of his life's fulfillment.Whatever is the outcome from the doctor should be followed religiously and@poster.You got a big role to play here by constantly monitoring him by encouraging with good words and praying fervently for him.When he is delivered, he would never forget you.Do not allow him to die.
Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by Urine: 11:07am On Nov 05, 2013
brainzdh:

Are you thinking wat I'm thinking? angry

She is the "friend ".
Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by UjSizzle(f): 11:09am On Nov 05, 2013
yuzedo: okay. am a kind man. and a former dibbia. so i will help you and your suger daddy. smiley

mix the intestine of a ants, + the blood of a gorila + the menstuation of a wall gecko + 3 cube of unicorn suger (dont use st.louis) + the burnt ashes of $10000 dollars note and one kolanut dat was grown on a pawpaw three. boil it in a agege bread nylons and den sniff it three time.

you will be okay. angry

Dont tenk me. tenk god. angry
You have madt finish oo grin grin
Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by CharlesShaw(m): 11:09am On Nov 05, 2013
Therapy it is...

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by CharlesShaw(m): 11:10am On Nov 05, 2013
Therapy it is...
Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by chrisovo: 11:10am On Nov 05, 2013
Its take only divine intervention for 1 to be set free from the spirit of addiction to a particular drug. I was ones a great fan of marijuana. its not been easy and funny but true . When depressed you feel its gona help solve issues. tnks God I was set free recently of it. Well "cancelling" temporally might help but trust me you will be surprise to find your self going back to it occasionally because its a spirit thing. Pls do tell who ever cares to listen, to go for deliverance in the house of God where true deliverance take place. Eg. Synagogue church of all nation.
Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by simplynola(m): 11:13am On Nov 05, 2013
Asking him to withdraw bit by bit like some said rarely works. For Heavens sake how can someone who is not in control of himself help himself. Even if you ask him to, he will only accept to please you and continue behind you. This is a case of addiction and moreso its got to do with drugs. It works with the brain which makes one behave irrational atimes. Mayb you should seek the help of a medical expert cuz i learnt to help someone addicted to cocaine, you still need to keep giving the cocaine while working on their withdrawal and thats where the medical experts are of great help.
Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by chamboy(m): 11:15am On Nov 05, 2013
Dat guy should be jobbed joo, if he has something that takes is time, he will reduce den probably stop. [b]Addiction is overcome by another addiction.
Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 05, 2013
Ayam_Kay: NDLEA no dey your state Call 'em up. If the n*gga spend 2weeks for cell, next time when u mention co... The guyman go enta ground before you even talk the ...caine grin
#just saying
Codeine not cocaine. The guy gets high on cough syrup and probably evostic gum.

I also suggest a visit to TB Joshua.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by Akinife(m): 11:16am On Nov 05, 2013
simplynola: Asking him to withdraw bit by bit like some said rarely works. For Heavens sake how can someone who is not in control of himself help himself. Even if you ask him to, he will only accept to please you and continue behind you. This is a case of addiction and moreso its got to do with drugs. It works with the brain which makes one behave irrational atimes. Mayb you should seek the help of a medical expert cuz i learnt to help someone addicted to cocaine, you still need to keep giving the cocaine while working on their withdrawal and thats where the medical experts are of great help.
you are absolutely right...... am with you
Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by Akinife(m): 11:21am On Nov 05, 2013
as a friend ... i feel that for you to be able to tackle a particular problem, you should first understand the problem. In other words try and know the reason for him taking or doing those things in the first place and then offer him advice based on what you have heard. This is because people do things for different reason and unless you understand does reasons you cannot solve their problem
Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by jaybee3(m): 11:26am On Nov 05, 2013
simplynola: Asking him to withdraw bit by bit like some said rarely works. For Heavens sake how can someone who is not in control of himself help himself. Even if you ask him to, he will only accept to please you and continue behind you. This is a case of addiction and moreso its got to do with drugs. It works with the brain which makes one behave irrational atimes. Mayb you should seek the help of a medical expert cuz i learnt to [s]help someone addicted to cocaine, you still need to keep giving the cocaine [/s]while working on their withdrawal and thats where the medical experts are of great help.

Wrong

They give those addicted to heroin methadone so as to help suppress their unpleasant withdrawal symptoms

@OP
How often does this dude need to get a fix?
If he gets high daily then he needs to be taken to a place where he would not be able to get hold of any substance to abuse. That's the key to rehab (deny them access to the substance and make them realise that they sure can live without their dependance on the highly addictive substances)

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by mediachirps(m): 11:28am On Nov 05, 2013
don't force anyone to stop smoking, as personal decision.
Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by ABsI1: 11:32am On Nov 05, 2013
If he really wants to end his drug addiction,he should within 3 hours sniff 50cl of codein,smoke 500grammes of IGBO and wash dryness from tongue with 6 bottles of alomo- he should den take a midday swimming nap in the lagoon. Wahalai solution numero uno
Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by simplynola(m): 11:34am On Nov 05, 2013
You are wrong yourself... you've not seen a crazy one. You deny them and stay in the same room with them when they go high.. they will beat the living daylight out of you. You need to be calm with them. Even if they want to hear what you have to say, still give them a relief. You think rehab comes with a tea party?
jay bee:

Wrong

They give those addicted to heroin methadone so as to help suppress their unpleasant withdrawal symptoms

@OP
How often does this dude need to get a fix?
If he gets high daily then he needs to be taken to a place where he would not be able to get hold of any substance to abuse. That's the key to rehab (deny them access to the substance and make them realise that they sure can live without their dependance on the highly addictive substances)
Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by JESUSBOY2009(m): 11:37am On Nov 05, 2013
Booty butt chic: Hello fellow Nlders,I have a friend who loves taking kush,codeine,several shits and stuffs like that,and I noticed most people around him knows that because he even posts pictures of him sniffing shits on social networks and they don't even seem to care....

so I took time out today after thinking of how to make my approach and also saw that thread on majek fashek,so I picked up courage talked to him seriously and also showed him pictures of majek fashek,he freaked out and was like can I help him ,

What can he do to stop taking does things.......SO I decided to bring it down here....You should please drop any advice or procedure you feel is right for him.......
human effort would not do much but help him come to.the knowledge of christ and I bet God will give him.grace to stop
Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by chrisovo: 11:37am On Nov 05, 2013
Its take only divine intervention for 1 to be set free from the spirit of addiction to a particular drug. I was ones a great fan of marijuana. its not been easy and funny but true . When depressed you feel its gona help solve issues. tnks God I was set free recently of it. Well "cancelling" temporally might help but trust me you will be surprise to find your self going back to it occasionally because its a spirit thing. Pls do tell who ever cares to listen, to go for deliverance in the house of God where true deliverance take place. Eg. Prophet TB Joshua
Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by kooldheart: 11:37am On Nov 05, 2013
yuzedo: okay. am a kind man. and a former dibbia. so i will help you and your suger daddy. smiley

mix the intestine of a ants, + the blood of a gorila + the menstuation of a wall gecko + 3 cube of unicorn suger (dont use st.louis) + the burnt ashes of $10000 dollars note and one kolanut dat was grown on a pawpaw three. boil it in a agege bread nylons and den sniff it three time.

you will be okay. angry

your english alone is enough to discourage any sensible person.
Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 05, 2013

you will be okay. angry

ldkmd mental problem! cheesy
Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 05, 2013
The only way to stop an addiction is by using another addiction... The best addiction to use is being addicted to the things of God... You won't have time to do the things you always do before you know it'll become a memory.
Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by killuminati(m): 11:50am On Nov 05, 2013
gidzbobby: what kind of KUSH? Is it INDICA OR SATIVA ?
grin

I be confam sativa fan oo...which u dey bruh? wink
Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by Bome01(m): 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2013
He should cut out all the other bullshits n stick to Marijuana (wch has no recorded case to have caused death)
Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by Originalsly: 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2013
It is not easy to step away from certain drugs. Marijuana is way easier to step away from than cigarettes... heroin is almost impossible to step away from on your own and very difficult with professional help. Since he is asking you for help it means that he wants to quit but cannot because the addiction is beyond his control....his brain is like on automatic making the demands. I would suggest you discuss the matter with his family since he would need a support group to monitor him at all times. He should then be relocated very far away from where he now lives....like back to his village...where it would be very difficult to feed his addiction. His support group would need to understand that he would have some serious withdrawal effects which they should ignore.....from behaving badly to trembling...heavy sweating etc....but they have to feed him. It will take a time for the brain to operate normal again and relieve him of his addiction. Action has to be taken because whatever you explain to him will go in one ear and exit through the other. @those suggesting TB Joshua....has he ever delivered a KNOWN drug addict?
Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by Precioussilas10: 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2013
gidzbobby: what kind of KUSH? Is it INDICA OR SATIVA ?
sativa make brains pass indica.if u take indica,sleep done come be dat but if u take sativa,u will perfect wateva u are good at
Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by Bome01(m): 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2013
DONkollione: I wonda why it is easier to learn bad tinz n even get addicted to dem dan good tinz? .. this guy needs rehab . i also think he needs Christ.
Dts cos what u call d good tinz r BORING to learn talkless of get addicted to!
Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by twentycent(m): 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2013

you will be okay. angry

@Yuzedo I think you re the one that needs this treatment more..so take the formula u jst described nd all will be well with you even in the well...thnk u very much you are welcum.
Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by Serry2kz(f): 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2013
Jayses: Accept Jesus as ur personal Lord n savior n see wht happens next

GBAM!!!! That is the only solution.
Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2013
Emmyimo: Guy what will it cost you to think b4 u comment.someone needs help nd if you dont hv any contribution,then go and sleep
shocked Na me put the cry*kush* cry for hime maut guy since you are the ultimate helper go help am na undecided undecided
NONSENSE
Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by Sunnynedu: 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2013
jesus christ healed a blind man in John 9 precisely vs 24 church leaders then called him a sinner, now how can I send you to Tb joshua whom his rivals forced you to hate for no reason, there is uncountable persons in his church record with the same case that has been delivered of this case years back and they came to testified even up till now.
Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2013
blink182: Codeine not cocaine. The guy gets high on cough syrup and probably evostic gum.

I also suggest a visit to TB Joshua.
lol. grin grin grin grin grin anyways *kush* na *kush* whether na codiene abi cocaine all ov em na "co" "co"
Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by ijeky: 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
Take him to Psychiatric Hosp. Abeokuta. They have special wards for drug abused patients. He will be gud under six months and the bill is not much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Natural Ways To Increase Your Male Organ / Worrisome Exodus Of Nigerian Doctors - Dr. Ojinmah Uche (NMA) President / Four Million Nigerians Have Type 2 Diabetes — Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.