Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction (11826 Views)

Codeine Abuse & Addiction Effects, Signs & Symptoms / How Sexual Abuse By Male Police Officers Fuels HIV Among Female Colleagues / Kano Is Nigeria’s Drug Abuse Hot Spot- NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:25am On Nov 07, 2013
Justeenaleo: let him be,often tyms dey dnt like to b stopped,dey jst need u to understand dem nd help em roll d blunt...God will do d rest
haaa u got me here,,, *puts palm across face* grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by agabaI23(m): 8:37am On Nov 07, 2013
Booty butt chic: haaa u got me here,,, *puts palm across face* grin grin grin
Oh Youve been helping him roll the blunt?
Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by Nobody: 4:33am On Nov 15, 2013
Abeg! If this story is real, methinks you just gave the guy
an opportunity to form yeye neediness and ynash you. C'mon! Boys been use this trick for eons! Do these sound familiar --"he smokes, but says he'll change for me!"? Naïve ladies girls, always looking for bad boys to change grin

However, if you're truly mother Theresa, jobless and want to dash out your husbands punnnypie to an Igbo smoker, by all means ignore the above and help the lowlife poor guy as others have advised tongue

Shalom!
Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
olu_kenzo :
Abeg! If this story is real, methinks you just gave the guy
an opportunity to form yeye neediness and ynash you. C'mon! Boys been use this trick for eons! Do these sound familiar --"he smokes, but says he'll change for me!"? Naïve ladies girls, always looking for bad boys to change grin

However, if you're truly mother Theresa, jobless and want to dash out your husbands punnnypie to an Igbo smoker, by all means ignore the above and help the lowlife poor guy as others have advised tongue

Shalom!
who's dis Godforsaken mothfucka dat just let loose from a psyciatric home....are u madd ni or uv been drinkin 4rm ur mothers pvssy...u berra Bleep off dis thread if ur demented brain has notin important 2 put down....mstweeew!
Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2013
Isn't the demented one obvious as far you and I are concerned? You have obviously punched above your weight, but I'll be disparaging my person if I bandied profanity with you.

PS: I needn't go through your post history to conclude that you're a bad ambassador of CDSS.
Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by tpia5: 1:19am On Dec 27, 2013
Booty butt chic: who's dis Godforsaken mothfucka dat just let loose from a psyciatric home....are u madd ni or uv been drinkin 4rm ur mothers pvssy...u berra Bleep off dis thread if ur demented brain has notin important 2 put down....mstweeew!

this person [bootycall cricket] is cursing and insulting people all over the forum.

she needs to be cautioned.

maybe its madness?
Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:37am On Dec 27, 2013
tpia@:

this person [bootycall cricket] is cursing and insulting people all over the forum.

she needs to be cautioned.

maybe its madness?
mad woman...........tell dat 2 ur mother!
Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by yemi2plus(m): 7:48am On Dec 27, 2013
Booty butt chic: mad woman...........tell dat 2 ur mother!
With the way you have been going around nairaland insulting members I wonder if you had proper home training.
Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:49am On Dec 27, 2013
yemi2plus:
With the way you have been going around nairaland insulting members I wonder if you had proper home training.
I can see ur Tpia's brother in-law .....u av been noticed sir ......mstweew! Opunu!
Re: Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction by yemi2plus(m): 11:22am On Dec 27, 2013
Booty butt chic: I can see ur Tpia's brother in-law .....u av been noticed sir ......mstweew! Opunu!
Is that all you've in stock? Come on! I expected this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Four Million Nigerians Have Type 2 Diabetes — Study / Simple Ways To Stay Healthy While You Enjoy The Holidays / Amazing! Patients Pay Doctors To Use Surgical Equipment Atigbobi Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.