Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Sanusi Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics (16210 Views)

Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos” – Femi Aribisala / Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos - Femi Aribisala / Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos By Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 05, 2013
idupaul: And who told him he is an excellent Central Banker? Sanusi is another example of how an empty barrel can hoodwink the whole nation that it is full by making a lot of noise .

pls shut that thing U call a mouth. U ARE NOT EVEN HALF AS GOOD AS SANUSI'S INDEX FINGER NOT TO TALK OF HIS BRAINS, & U come here to say rubbish. U ought to be shot

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 05, 2013
eluquenson: Sanusi is just a noise maker, every CBN govnor has a good & bad record, I still credit Soludo for his Bank restructuring cos he set the pace for Sanusi.
SLS is just a trumpet

mumu man. If SLS is a trumpet,then what are U? A whistle. .. Ode

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics by Rottenegg1: 10:01am On Nov 05, 2013
Danhumprey: Bros,you are alone oh! grin
and who told you he's alone??

*scoffs* i laugh...
Re: Sanusi Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics by slightlyMad(f): 10:02am On Nov 05, 2013
Yes, the last we need right now is a passionate muslim as president.
Re: Sanusi Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics by oduaboy1: 10:02am On Nov 05, 2013
okoli chibuzor: Hahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahha ...... Yes u can't survival in nigeria politics reason because no one to link up also even if u survive in nigeria politics u will still be a rooter....... Who told u are the best cbn governor. Even what have u don. Thank God for ;Dsoludo who has laid down some map for u......... plz go and sleep mr lamido
You mean the same soludo that almost destroyed the banking sector.
Why must ibos bring sentiments into everything who even asked you start comparing the two.
Sanusi is a god to soludo.

4 Likes

Re: Sanusi Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics by Cholison(m): 10:03am On Nov 05, 2013
HE IS MY HERO, VERY SURE OF HIMSELF, NO DECEPTION. GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Sanusi Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics by Pukkah: 10:04am On Nov 05, 2013
jerseyboy: Mr sanusi. How are you a good central banker? Under your watch GDP has steadily declined as poverty rate has increased. Unemployment has worsened as the collapse of infrastructure has accelerated. Your cashless policy which constitutes a restriction on the natural flow of commerce altering the spirit of a free market place. The resolution of the banking crisis would have been less traumatic on the system had it been handled by a more thoughtful person not driven by an agenda and hunger for publicity. Just go away Mr Sanusi. You have done enough damage in our public space.

You may tackle Sanusi on a number of other things but he's not the one you should lampoon for increasing poverty rate or collapse of infrastructure.

Can you please provide evidence of the steady decline of GDP?

By the way, I don't see any problem with the cashless policy. May be you should read more about it.

However, Sanusi ought to have handled the banking crisis more carefully. I have earlier made a number of comments on this on this forum.

4 Likes

Re: Sanusi Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics by wesley80(m): 10:04am On Nov 05, 2013
Nigerians are always sentimental in their analysis. Any honest person would admit Sanusi has been the best CBN governor by some distance. I have reservations about some of his views and manner of disbursing public funds but lets give the man the credit he deserves, he's been outstanding as CBN governor period.

6 Likes

Re: Sanusi Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 05, 2013
Danhumprey: Bros,you are alone oh! grin
Bros? Lol
Re: Sanusi Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics by dahmie2013: 10:10am On Nov 05, 2013
kaeyame:

Mallam Sanusi, there are other ways you can be of service to Nigerians. I personally love that your brain, and I know I'm not alone

Yes u are not alone! He's my political crush! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 05, 2013
jerseyboy: Mr sanusi. How are you a good central banker? Under your watch GDP has steadily declined as poverty rate has increased. Unemployment has worsened as the collapse of infrastructure has accelerated. Your cashless policy which constitutes a restriction on the natural flow of commerce altering the spirit of a free market place. The resolution of the banking crisis would have been less traumatic on the system had it been handled by a more thoughtful person not driven by an agenda and hunger for publicity. Just go away Mr Sanusi. You have done enough damage in our public space.
Collapse of infrastructure? Damage to public space? Mr righteous? When last did you clear the drainage in front of your house and dispose your domestic garbage properly?

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics by ayos82: 10:12am On Nov 05, 2013
malele: Lamido Sanusi has told HARDtalk he will not be entering politics when he ends his term as governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

"Being a good central banker does not make you a good politician," he said, adding he had seen enough successful people enter politics only to "destroy everything they have built."

Asked if he could persuaded to change his mind, Mr Sanusi said: "I have been in Abuja long enough to know that I cannot survive for one year in that space."

Mallam sanusi go sleep,u don open ways for ur brothers.to buy dollar Aboki dey increase the money. * now u achieve ur aim,why bank shouldn't pay in dollar.na ur plans.if u like go join Boko haram na u sabi .oya okada carry me go jo grin grin grin

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-24764397
Re: Sanusi Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics by ayos82: 10:14am On Nov 05, 2013
[quote author=malele]Lamido Sanusi has told HARDtalk he will not be entering politics when he ends his term as governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

"Being a good central banker does not make you a good politician," he said, adding he had seen enough successful people enter politics only to "destroy everything they have built."

Asked if he could persuaded to change his mind, Mr Sanusi said: "I have been in Abuja long enough to know that I cannot survive for one year in that space."

Mallam sanusi go sleep,u don open ways for ur brothers.to buy dollar Aboki dey increase the money. * now u achieve ur aim,why bank shouldn't pay in dollar.na ur plans.if u like go join Boko haram na u sabi .oya okada carry me go jo grin ; grin
Re: Sanusi Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics by KwoiZabo(m): 10:15am On Nov 05, 2013
I'm not a fan of sanusi cos I know he is not close to being the best man for the job but all you have stated above is not completely true.
Re: Sanusi Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics by Abel202: 10:24am On Nov 05, 2013
[b]My people, Let's be reasonable here. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi is one of the best Central Bank Governors we've had. Charles Soludo was also a great CBN Governor. Lamido Sanusi has won the best central bank governor for Africa on several occassions. It is not for nothing that he keeps winning it. Sanusi is one of the finest brains that has come out from the North & Nigeria. He more than merits his post as Central Bank governor and no reasonable person can say otherwise.
If he says he doesn't wanna join politics, I think I understand him. Just look at what is happening to Charles Soludo then you will understand Sanusi perfectlly well that being a good Central Banker does not equal to being a good politician. Also look at what happened to Dora Akunyili in spite of her great strides in NAFDAC, yet she lost the Senatorial sit to a smart politian in the mold of Ngige. The Nigerian political terrain is way too rough for a competent and refined individual, this is quite unfortunate.
The only problem I have with Sanusi is that he is a loud mouth and he is rather the arrogant type. But his competency is not in doubt. And boy he is very eloquent. I wish him good luck in his future endeavours. [/b]

9 Likes

Re: Sanusi Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 05, 2013
slightlyMad: Yes, the last we need right now is a passionate muslim as president.

Slightly mad indeed.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics by Dee60: 10:28am On Nov 05, 2013
Worry not. Your wife will help you! Ask those who have been at Aso Rock before you!
Re: Sanusi Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics by LivingSoul34: 10:32am On Nov 05, 2013
idupaul: And who told him he is an excellent Central Banker? Sanusi is another example of how an empty barrel can hoodwink the whole nation that it is full by making a lot of noise .

Did he say is he an excellent Central Banker?... I hope you are not too daft to think that good is the same as excellent.
Re: Sanusi Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics by Godogwu: 10:32am On Nov 05, 2013
okoli chibuzor: Hahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahha ...... Yes u can't survival in nigeria politics reason because no one to link up also even if u survive in nigeria politics u will still be a rooter....... Who told u are the best cbn governor. Even what have u don. Thank God for ;Dsoludo who has laid down some map for u......... plz go and sleep mr lamido

what exactly is this nitwit saying? If you read the statement, he clearly states that "being a good central banker" he never said he is the best. Which is quite humbling considering that he has bagged the best central bank governor in Africa for the past 3 years and one of the best in the world.

Finally, i completely agree with Sanusi. Politics in general is for a unique kind of people and Nigerian politics needs a lot more than brains and eloquent speaking to be successful.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics by RockMaxi: 10:35am On Nov 05, 2013
The same Politics that made you the Central Bank Governor..
Re: Sanusi Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics by lafuria1(m): 10:42am On Nov 05, 2013
Simple, sls has said the simple truth. Gej promised lot of fresh air but what do we have now. You need people with the political will.
Where is Dora akunyili today, excellent director in nafdac but poor politician.
Re: Sanusi Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics by PeeDaVinci: 10:42am On Nov 05, 2013
Abel202: [b]My people, Let's be reasonable here. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi is one of the best Central Bank Governors we've had. Charles Soludo was also a great CBN Governor. Lamido Sanusi has won the best central bank governor for Africa on several occassions. It is not for nothing that he keeps winning it. Sanusi is one of the finest brains that has come out from the North & Nigeria. He more than merits his post as Central Bank governor and no reasonable person can say otherwise.
If he says he doesn't wanna join politics, I think I understand him. Just look at what is happening to Charles Soludo then you will understand Sanusi perfectlly well that being a good Central Banker does not equal to being a good politician. Also look at what happened to Dora Akunyili in spite of her great strides in NAFDAC, yet she lost the Senatorial sit to a smart politian in the mold of Ngige. The Nigerian political terrain is way too rough for a competent and refined individual, this is quite unfortunate.
The only problem I have with Sanusi is that he is a loud mouth and he is rather the arrogant type. But his competency is not in doubt. And boy he is very eloquent. I wish him good luck in his future endeavours. [/b]
GBAM!
Re: Sanusi Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics by Fishout(m): 10:52am On Nov 05, 2013
He has study everything about Nigeria's politics.l dont blame him.
Re: Sanusi Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics by Beaf1: 10:59am On Nov 05, 2013
Wow! Good brains are now running away from Nigerian politics. See what those PhD fishbrains and Diploma holders have turn Nigeria into. Now who will come and salvage us?

I just imagine a presidential debate between the Retardeem and Sanusi cheesy
Re: Sanusi Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics by guse101(m): 11:00am On Nov 05, 2013
kaeyame:

Mallam Sanusi, there are other ways you can be of service to Nigerians. I personally love that your brain, and I know I'm not alone
the man knows want he s doin
Re: Sanusi Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics by BetaThings: 11:03am On Nov 05, 2013
Aromas:

You're already in politics or did you want to tell Nigerians that the post you occupy is not through political census grin Well don't have much to say because this how your predecessor also said during end time in office. But anyway wish you best of luck in your future endeavours.
So you are declaring that Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is neck deep in politics?
Re: Sanusi Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics by guse101(m): 11:04am On Nov 05, 2013
if sanusi is not an excellent banker do u think he wil b there pls always b positive in ur thinkin ok
Re: Sanusi Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics by BetaThings: 11:05am On Nov 05, 2013

Under his watch? GDP, Poverty, Unemployment, infrastructure?
Are you talking about Jonathan or Sanusi
The one closest to those responsibilities apart from Jonathan is the Coordinating Minister of the Economy - Okonjo Iweala

5 Likes

Re: Sanusi Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 05, 2013
googlepikin: But its the highest money making industry in the country, after Oil.
What are you saying?
Re: Sanusi Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 05, 2013
Cholison: HE IS MY HERO, VERY SURE OF HIMSELF, NO DECEPTION. GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Sanusi Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics by BetaThings: 11:06am On Nov 05, 2013
He was given that award.
He did not award it to himself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labaran Maku Emerges As New APGA National Secretary At Party Convention / FG To Build 3 Additional Refineries In Kaduna, Warri And Port Harcourt / Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.