Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,837 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

My Book Of Rants! - Literature (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Book Of Rants! (78464 Views)

Collection Of My Rants / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! / My Book Of Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2010
lol. . . , . . . , . it indeed is appearing on my last post

click on my profile, but not here

bluspice i know what you are up to
Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2010
Re: My Book Of Rants! by sino(m): 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2010
what the bloody hell!

totally pissed, ari! you ganna get it really hot this time bro, first i aint gay, am straight and i can mate.y'all hear!

Ari, you need to get laid, get a wife, stop your bike hugging, you are getting old. you need to be called pappy.

i know u wish i dont exist on your thread, guess what me is here to stay.

kay9 thanks dude, how you doing? and i hate mangoes!

v, hmmm well, what say i? shit, you sure will look like dudes with big frames across em faces, antisocial,geeky,goofy and spooky. well im attracted to your posts, they are actually sexy hehehehehe. Don't look v in the eye, why? cos he is shy.lol

hi blu, where you @

tubabie, the goat and ari's feet a nice storybook it will be wont you agree?

ejademan, i concur, torch em building and kidnap their CEO.

i need more time to cogitate, been busy like a bumblebee.

take care ranters!
Re: My Book Of Rants! by bluespice(f): 1:07am On Jul 24, 2010
who's the come guzzling wuss calling me out?
oh wait, it's the airhead owner of this god forsaken dungeon we call home.
i'll so wish to amuse myself watching my big sis' carnivorous goats nibble away at crummy toes, but i think i'll do better by handing this peasant offender to our resident loons: edjamen, vesc, sisi and kay.

kay,don't get comfy, i'll stew your innards for dinner tomorrow.

to all of you misfits that missed me,
the love is reciprocal
Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2010
where is everyone?
Re: My Book Of Rants! by kay9(m): 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2010
ariblaze:

where is everyone?

Licking our chops for Round 2. . . . A certain dude with a lot sushi in his name gave me an upper-cut i'm still smarting from/

Sino, what are u thanking me for? Unwarranted gratitude makes me jittery.

Blaze, i've been invited to your slicing and dicing party; whatcha say?

(What? Yes, i'm fully aware of my own slicing and dicing appointment)
Re: My Book Of Rants! by ravenzord(m): 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2010
Hey house! grin. How's everybody? I can see y'all are coping pretty well, very good ranting form. Unfortunately I can't rant anymore, things have been going so well for me I only get angry on Sunday mornings.MOF I'm so happy right now it's sacrilegious that I'm on this thread.

@ Vesc: That ur piece was kickass joor, I'm almost impressed wink.

@ Sino: Don't be ashamed of what U are, God loves all people, gay or straight tongue.

@ Blue: I don catch U 2day, so because I go break U come dey pursue man shey? Thank God for e-magun.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by vescucci(m): 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2010
Nice to see you've come out of your hibernation. It took me a while too. e-magun? Lovers' disease, lol
Re: My Book Of Rants! by kay9(m): 10:14am On Aug 06, 2010
hi guys,

Take a look at this: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-491422.160.html#top angry angry angry Things like this really make me mad.

Where are blu, EDJ and tubabie? You three should c'mere and tell me what you'd if your hubby treated you like that. angry angry
Re: My Book Of Rants! by Ejadamen(f): 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2010
@Kay9,after reading that I couldn't help but feel sorry for the guy 'cause he's not getting a fair deal. Now if my hubby did that to me without provocation from me angry
I would reflect on my home and count how many children I have. Do I need more,nah! I would call my hubby and set a date for a wild night,purchase a intimacy toy to make things more fun. Dim the bedroom lights, play slow music, scent the room and myself, wear somefing naughty and wait. Just as he's getting heated up,I'll be like, "wait dear,I've got something for your pleasure" *evil laugh* and present him with this delectable bu.tt intimacy toy. "Try it out baby" I'll croon. Unbeknownst to him, there's a live scorpion waiting for him there.

The rest is history.

Oh while he's screaming. I be whacking his head with a belt angry Serve you right to scr.ew around angry cheesy
Re: My Book Of Rants! by vescucci(m): 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2010
Wetin Blue know about marriage? Fella go dey fear to ask at all sef.

Ejadamen is the only real person wey fit answer that question and I'm beginning to want Blue's answer now. Chai!

Tubabie, you're not married, are you?
Re: My Book Of Rants! by yemisolar(m): 7:22am On Aug 08, 2010
anyway guys if you have a business or a business idea and you need #50-100,00 loan to start or grow it, you can e=mail me at pettral@yaoo.com.

pls it is only for small business owners only. or call 08052141582
Re: My Book Of Rants! by vescucci(m): 11:33pm On Aug 08, 2010
Get off the cheap stuff, hombre. You're in the wrong neck of the woods
Re: My Book Of Rants! by mrwrite: 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2010
She smiled at me, went to the bathroom and turned on the shower.

I felt the bed vibrate it was her phone.

My inquisitiveness got the better part of me. I read the text: ' Last nite was awesome. I miss u baby. Sam'

I had been out of town all week. I just flew in that morning.

My heart almost stopped. My breathing got harder . My face felt a flush of heat. A humming sound filled my ears.

She came out of the bathroom, beautiful, bare. I revealed, nothing, except my manhood that unconsciously arose to its full strength.

I approached her with murder on my mind, but love in my heart.

She tried to kiss me but i reclined. I grabbed her fragile arms fiercely and slammed her back to the wall. I turned her around and went in roughly.

She moaned. I trusted back and forth, slamming into her  like a man possessed by a legion of devils. She moaned and she moaned.

' You are hurting me' She said, exasperatedly. I continued until i came. She started sobbing.

'So who is Sam' I asked. The room went dead silent.

" GET UP, GET DRESSED AND GET OUT. ITS OVER"
Re: My Book Of Rants! by vescucci(m): 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2010
Romance novel abi?
Re: My Book Of Rants! by mrwrite: 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2010
vescucci:

Romance novel abi?

@vescucci NO MY OWN FICTIONAL CONTRIBUTION
Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2010
write. . . . . . lovely

dont mind vesc , he is the resident unbeliever
Re: My Book Of Rants! by bluespice(f): 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2010
vescucci:

Wetin Blue know about marriage? Fella go dey fear to ask at all sef.

Ejadamen is the only real person wey fit answer that question and I'm beginning to want Blue's answer now. Chai!

Tubabie, you're not married, are you?
if you don't hop off my bosoms i'll castrate you with a blunt stone! puccy-face angry
Re: My Book Of Rants! by tubabie(f): 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2010
^^^^Will you just go ahead and do it. . . . . . . quit the talking . . .hmmmm . . . . .@blunt stone cheesy hello dearie
Re: My Book Of Rants! by vescucci(m): 10:18am On Sep 06, 2010
bluespice:

if you don't hop off my bosoms i'll castrate you with a blunt stone! puccy-face angry

I've become an old man since (how many months is it?) I talked to you last. I'll let this one slide but don't test me too much, eh? If you no wan Rurouni Kenshin to become Battousai
Re: My Book Of Rants! by netotse(m): 10:34am On Sep 06, 2010
vescucci:

I've become an old man since (how many months is it?) I talked to you last. I'll let this one slide but don't test me too much, eh? If you no wan Rurouni Kenshin to become Battousai
you're sure your 'letting it slide' has nothing to do with the blunt stone? homie you're a nigerian man o, it behoves on you to show her pepper grin
Re: My Book Of Rants! by vescucci(m): 10:42am On Sep 06, 2010
Netotse, you're a one man mob. You wan see Royal Rumble, eh?

No worry, I get her medicine. She's only detoxing.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by bluespice(f): 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2010
puccy-face! u know i have your kryptonite so bera quite while you're ahead. cool

sis, i missed you on sat i was looking forward to seeing u u know. . . . cry
Re: My Book Of Rants! by tubabie(f): 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2010
^^We will arrange ours wink kiss

Oya wipe ur face fast, tears ain't common on ur face lest Vescucci thinks he is the cause!
Re: My Book Of Rants! by bluespice(f): 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2010
he dare not! we'll def do something our way kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Book Of Rants! by kay9(m): 11:33am On Sep 07, 2010
hey, what's with the name-calling?  angry angry angry angry angry Abeg, abeg, y'all should cut out this "puccy-face" ish. . . .  didn't yo mamas tell u not to make fun of a homie's name? Oya, APOLOGIZE!!! angry angry angry
Re: My Book Of Rants! by vescucci(m): 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2010
I'm ahead. Good enough for me. Tubabie, I never ever make people cry. Never ever.

Hey Gay9. How's oga?
Re: My Book Of Rants! by netotse(m): 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2010
vescucci:

I'm ahead. Good enough for me. Tubabie, I never ever make people cry. Never ever.

Hey Gay9. How's oga?
guy, comport yourself. . .that's the same thing as saying 'i'm a wimp'. . . if i do something and you end up crying, that's your biz, not mine!

some people(i woke up feeling politically correct so i wont say girls grin) like to cry for no reason, the sun is shining *sob*, i broke a nail *sob* *sob*, he said i was fat *wailing*,
Re: My Book Of Rants! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2010
yes i am mad at her
dat tin dey call bluey , she annoys me
she lafs all day @ my dumb jokes , sadistic i cal her
she sits all day and do absolutely fucck all
useless fowl. tongue tongue tongue

i sed it i hate uuuuu
spiceyyy , i hateee uuuuu
Re: My Book Of Rants! by sirgeorge(m): 11:19pm On Sep 07, 2010
Imagine living with someone who thinks he is so perfect and seemingly likes to rub it in your face.
Shit,you want to bust his face up so bad but it's against the rules.So you just sit there and absorb the insults.
You bide your time for slowly but surely your day will come.
Your Fury shall be such that Hell would seem cold.
Until then,
Re: My Book Of Rants! by sirgeorge(m): 11:21pm On Sep 07, 2010
Lord all i request is one hour in a small room with the whole demonic lot.
Lord,i've been learning a lot of reconstructive surgery lately;i'm especially good with faces and jaws.I can create bigger noses,multicolored eyes,swollen lips and gap teeth.
Lord,One hour is all a brother needs pleeeaassseee.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by bluespice(f): 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2010
kay9:

hey, what's with the name-calling?  angry angry angry angry angry Abeg, abeg, y'all should cut out this "puccy-face" ish. . . .  didn't yo mamas tell u not to make fun of a homie's name? Oya, APOLOGIZE!!! angry angry angry
bwuahahahahahaha! i see what you did there, but if you gon diss him, use your own lines wimp, couldn't even give me a simple answer when i asked him to marry me kmft!

id, believe me this is my home, trust you don't want me going off on you, i know you love me so finna let this insolence slide, don't attempt it again if not! wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (70) (Reply)

Without Promises... / Fighting Back! / Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.