Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Yesterday's Sun Girl - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yesterday's Sun Girl (6006 Views)

APC Shops For Saraki’s Replacement- The Sun Newspaper / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / New Salaries For Buhari, Ministers, Govs & Others- Sun News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yesterday's Sun Girl by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 12, 2008
Say pips, what do you think of this pix of yesterday's sun girl?
Re: Yesterday's Sun Girl by ikamefa(f): 1:27am On Jul 12, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! what mighty  jugs  she has  tongue tongue  "  grin "

don't mind me oh

she aight!
Re: Yesterday's Sun Girl by HRhotness(f): 1:27am On Jul 12, 2008
Re: Yesterday's Sun Girl by GoldFinch(m): 1:28am On Jul 12, 2008
What I want to see are some sexy @$$ sun "men".

How cares about the clownish looking sun girls. shio.

No be by force to use make up
Re: Yesterday's Sun Girl by Ijiji1(m): 1:29am On Jul 12, 2008
Right now I'm not thinking with my brain but with my d. i. c. k. I'll get back to you later.
Re: Yesterday's Sun Girl by Esss(m): 1:30am On Jul 12, 2008
HOLY COW BELLS ! ! ! !   Mother of peak milk

cool  cool   cool  cool  cool
Re: Yesterday's Sun Girl by ikamefa(f): 1:31am On Jul 12, 2008
Esss:

HOLY COW BELLS ! ! ! !   Mother of peak milk

cool  cool   cool  cool  cool

grin "
Re: Yesterday's Sun Girl by HRhotness(f): 1:32am On Jul 12, 2008
Esss:

HOLY COW BELLS ! ! ! ! Mother of peak milk

cool cool cool cool cool

Re: Yesterday's Sun Girl by Ijiji1(m): 1:32am On Jul 12, 2008
Ika watin you the find for this thread sef, angry tongue
Re: Yesterday's Sun Girl by ikamefa(f): 1:36am On Jul 12, 2008
Ijiji1:

Ika watin you the find for this thread sef, angry tongue

huh? smiley
Re: Yesterday's Sun Girl by Ijiji1(m): 1:39am On Jul 12, 2008
ikamefa:

huh? smiley

why are you "huhing" me, watin carry your fine sexy eyes come this thread lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Yesterday's Sun Girl by Nobody: 3:06am On Jul 12, 2008
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, OH MY GOODNESS! ITS AN UNDERSTATEMENT TO SAY HER BOOBIES MAKES UP FOR HER FACE!
Re: Yesterday's Sun Girl by Ijiji1(m): 3:09am On Jul 12, 2008
Oh boy you sure say you no photo-shop that picture
Re: Yesterday's Sun Girl by badblood13(m): 4:08am On Jul 12, 2008
@ poster
WHAT I SEE IS THAT SHE WORE THE WRONG CLOTHING>, IT DOESINT FIT!!
Re: Yesterday's Sun Girl by CARUSO(m): 9:09am On Jul 12, 2008
ogbele ooooo! grin
Re: Yesterday's Sun Girl by Mustay(m): 10:28am On Jul 12, 2008
what has this got to do with Politics?
Re: Yesterday's Sun Girl by 4Play(m): 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2008
Mustay:

what has this got to do with Politics?

It has a lot to do with politics,particularly the prevalence of inequality in our society. We keep talking of income inequality,what about mammary inequality?

Is it right for one woman to be parading all those jugs when some ladies have to pony up thousands of pounds on implants,while the rest resort to wonder bras and the like. We need Govt intervention here.
Re: Yesterday's Sun Girl by chidichris(m): 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2008
poster,
you have choosen to put a square peg in a round hole - why?
why posting a boosty woman in a politics forum.
please go and sin no more otherwise u will be forced to see a physciatric.
Re: Yesterday's Sun Girl by Mustay(m): 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2008
4 Play:

It has a lot to do with politics,particularly the prevalence of inequality in our society. We keep talking of income inequality,what about mammary inequality?

Is it right for one woman to be parading all those jugs when some ladies have to pony up thousands of pounds on implants,while the rest resort to wonder bras and the like. We need Govt intervention here.

Se na u be the first poster?

Moreover, this issue has been discussed alotta times:

The Latest Sun Girl: Na Whao!

Sun Girl Feature In Sun Newspaper

- Sun Girl Vs Nairaland Girl -

All under fashion!

Na u be the first to dey give us definition
tongue tongue
Re: Yesterday's Sun Girl by outlaws(m): 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2008
cool

She is not all that.
Re: Yesterday's Sun Girl by lucabrasi(m): 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2008
there are many beautiful girls in nigeria,wonder why they had to use this fugly chick with pillow chest, if they strolled into any higher institution and waited for the first 10 girls they ll find enough chicks that ll do it for free
Re: Yesterday's Sun Girl by Jakumo(m): 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2008
No chit, Luca.  Nigeria has WAY more beautiful women with amazing athletic bodies per square mile than any black population in the US or UK, and yet all that retarded newpaper editor can find to post is  this utterly disgusting, lard-ass sea-elephant that cannot but sicken and offend everyone who is not blind.

How this revolting spectacle merits posting in the politics section of Nairaland is beyond me.
Re: Yesterday's Sun Girl by redsun(m): 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2008
I shows another form of beauty that is not figure 8 chiselled face model,general consensus.She should have just gone topless,like the real sun does,show it for real.
Re: Yesterday's Sun Girl by lucabrasi(m): 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2008
Jakumo:

No chit, Luca. Nigeria has WAY more beautiful women with amazing athletic bodies per square mile than any black population in the US or UK, and yet all that retarded newpaper editor can find to post is this utterly disgusting, lard-ass sea-elephant that cannot but sicken and offend everyone who is not blind.

How this revolting spectacle merits posting in the politics section of Nairaland is beyond me.
her pose shows she s even holding her breath for the photo so the beer belly wont spill out,i think naija girls should seriously watch out for gluttony and overeating,being a fatty is not sexy
Re: Yesterday's Sun Girl by gongoaso1: 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2008
a body mismatch grin cheesy grin
Re: Yesterday's Sun Girl by texazzpete(m): 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2008
lucabrasi:

there are many beautiful girls in nigeria,wonder why they had to use this fugly chick with pillow chest, if they strolled into any higher institution and waited for the first 10 girls they ll find enough chicks that ll do it for free
Jakumo:

yet all that retarded newpaper editor can find to post is this utterly disgusting, lard-ass sea-elephant that cannot but sicken and offend everyone who is not blind.

People actually send in their photos to be 'Sun Girls'. Not that the editors have to solicit 4 'em.
besides, it's a daily feature in the paper. with 365 days in the year, the editors will be hard pressed to go about finding such 'chicks'.

It's often a form of prostitution sha. Most of them provide their numbers and email addys for this reason. I know someone who specializes in sleeping with many of these Sun Girls.
Re: Yesterday's Sun Girl by lucabrasi(m): 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2008
well im sure there ll have been better looking girls who have sent photos to the newspaper, unless the person in charge is making selections based on which girl plays ball or not, featuring a nice girl is not just that but something that ll help the magazine as well,its all about standards thats why foreign dailies use models and really nice girls in spite of their busy wide readership
Re: Yesterday's Sun Girl by lovesparkx(m): 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2008
oh boy na by force, i no even blame the sun newspapers. i blame the girl .Why she no take a good look at her self before she submit that picture to the sun.

Meanwhile i suspect some foul play from both sides.Off all the beautiful girls wey dey this country, wey want flaunt their beauty na this one the sun newspaper editor put.
e be like say one of the sun staff and the girl get runs.

Bcoz see am how now!!!. oh boy na PDP dey use display that thing oh cheesy cheesy
Re: Yesterday's Sun Girl by tpia: 6:14am On Jul 17, 2008
your prayers have been answered. cheesy

Sun news decided to hear the voice of the people, and post a correct picture.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/sungirl/2008/july/sungirl-2008-07-17-001.htm

Hope they don't go back to funny looking pictures whenever they want to annoy fellow Nigerians. cheesy cheesy
Re: Yesterday's Sun Girl by Jakumo(m): 6:23am On Jul 17, 2008
The Good Lord has guided your hand, Tpia, and that of the Sun Editor.

Now let us hold another prayer vigil so that the Nigerian Sun paper will copy the UK Sun and begin posting[b] topless [/b] pictures of girls like the above example you have provided. Praise the Lord.
Re: Yesterday's Sun Girl by BangBang2(m): 8:57am On Jul 17, 2008
Good Lawd

The bosoms are like a set of vono foam pillows!
Re: Yesterday's Sun Girl by jkpretty(f): 11:12am On Jul 17, 2008
Ewwwww! . . .big up, small down . . . Lion shape!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Otokoto Again In Imo! Girl, 18, Beheaded For Rituals / 'Gen'. Diya Who Cried B4 A Major Is Now A Mortuary Attendant Selling Human Parts / Pastor (Dr) Abel Damina Says Tithe is Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.