Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport (23416 Views)

Ministerial Screening: Amaechi's Supporters Showed Him Love Today / Amaechi's Supporters Troop In To His Home Today To Show Him Support(pics) / Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies (2) (3) (4)

Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by Pataki: 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2013
To GEJ and his goons,

No amount of FG might can stop the sweeping away that you will be disgraced with very soon.

Your end surely beckons fast!

I am in love with the utter foolishness of GEJ. Oluwa is involved!!!!

The living God I serve will surely not allow you become the president of Nigeria come 2015!

Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by kraftykc(m): 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2013
deslloyd: I wonder why people will start commenting on issues published without proper verification. I drove pass de airport dis mrng & I tried 2 imagine what would become of de airport if de whole croud I saw enters dia. Infact, u will be angry with de police if dey allow dat croud enter de airport just because few persons are coming in2 de state. Its an airport 4 crying out loud, not a political arena. De same airport is where visitors 4rm other countries eneters de state. How would dey perceive de things happening politically? De entire airport road is a no go area talk less if dey had allowed dem inside.

Even with the shady picture painted it is easy to see that those at fault here are squarely in the crowd. For heaven's sake they even spilled onto the tarmac in droves. They truly are thugs in this case.

Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by frankyychiji(f): 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2013
tha_originator: u sef u fork up! Wetin be 'what do mean?' Abeg no carry ur madam patience grammar school english tek spoil my day o
what do you mean by "fork up"
Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by laplace19(m): 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2013
Toktee: Bro,u sure say u go school at all,the report said his convoy stuck in the traffic holdup,the holdup is not inside the airport but outside,abi u hav a problem english language?

Educated illiterate......at the bolded,does that make you an elite either?.....apparently,you are the one having problem in English Language..

Next time use "Traffic jam" or "Traffic Gridlock"

Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2013
Security agents and their wahala!!!

Meanwhile. . . Ladies, will you accept to be raped in front of your family just to save their lives??

www.nairaland.com/1505886/ladieswill-accept-molested-just-save#19327250

#TeamGOM
Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2013
chrisair101: Pikin we say him mama no sleep, hw him go sleep. Season one last episol, watin for season 2 .
Get lost!
Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by frankyychiji(f): 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
greggng: By the time the war will start you will know that amaechi is not alone. Everyday wike organise programs and we do watch how he insults amaechi on tv on those programs. Nigerians have also taking note of pdp river state faction leader comment on how he will hold amaechi responsible if the apc visit turns bad. If amaechi is the governor of the state why cannot he welcome political like mind? What is wrong in amaechi having supporters? Let me warn that must ibos re not happy with what gej is doing to their own amaechi. The Yorubas re not also happy cos amaechis mother is from their.finally the hausas re not happy cos their is no law that criminalises ambition in nigeria. Surprisingly niger delta will be alone on this ethnic politics they re playing
Thanks for d info bro. I didnt know amaehi's mother was an itenerant yeruba prostitute.

Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by Nosaghae(m): 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2013
must he pack all the tout in rivers state just to welcome his visitors?
I thought he denied giving out 500million naira to arrange supporters to welcome the political wanderers of APC? abi portharcourt agbero wen I know don dey run free Show.
Amechi!
Amechi!!
Amechi!!!
hmmmmmm
how many times I call u.
Trying to outshine ur master is an offense in politics;punishable by ridicule and extinction from political limelight

Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by asarebabson: 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
politics is the name. lol
Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by frankyychiji(f): 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2013
Demdem:

Thanks for confirming that greater number of people are behind Amaechi has against what wike and his cohorts will like us to believe.
MUMU. Amaechi used 500m of state fund to mobilize supporters from as far as edo state n environs. Is that what u call supporters? Rented crowd.

Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by olatiler(m): 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2013
deslloyd: Sumtyms I wonder if de followers in politics is sensible at all, what would dey achieve 4 going 2 welcome people dat won't put food on their table, instead dey pay dem peanuts just 2 come out. I overhead sum of dem on de news complaining how dey waited in vain yesterday without food, instead dey were offered hot water under de hot sun. Until de south south people beging 2 follow our political leaders sensibly, we will continue 2 see things like this. Amaechi was accused of using 500million 2 moblize supporters, 4rm what I saw yesterday & 2day, money must have changed hands 4 sure.

I was pretty happy and releaf after reading this cos it coming from an Opponent to open our ice that Amaechi is man of river not wike or Obua or their socalled jesus of Okirika who dies 7 times
Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by Arysexy(m): 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2013
greggng: By the time the war will start you will know that amaechi is not alone. Everyday wike organise programs and we do watch how he insults amaechi on tv on those programs. Nigerians have also taking note of pdp river state faction leader comment on how he will hold amaechi responsible if the apc visit turns bad. If amaechi is the governor of the state why cannot he welcome political like mind? What is wrong in amaechi having supporters? Let me warn that must ibos re not happy with what gej is doing to their own amaechi. The Yorubas re not also happy cos amaechis mother is from their.finally the hausas re not happy cos their is no law that criminalises ambition in nigeria. Surprisingly niger delta will be alone on this ethnic politics they re playing

Shut up ur wide mouth! When it suits u amechi becomes igbo, when it does not suit u he becomes ikwere!

Amechi is a bloody traitor and a confused frog eye tout. Did u see d traffick gridlock he caused at d airport bc buhari and Tinubu are coming to PH? Those touts he hired from edo will not save him when the chips are down.

If u think u can survive by insulting ur father and plotting against him I wish u goodluck without jonathan.

Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by pheesayor(m): 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
It' s only in Nigeria that things like this can happen. Why must Governor Ameachi go with over a hundred entourage just to welcome the chieftains of APC. When they're not Jesus Christ? The airport officials only did the 'needful,' coupled with the fact that majority of those supporters are semi-agberos. We all know what they're capable of doing, it's an airport for John's sake.

@bolded, they are from the state as Evans Bipi's JESUS CHRIST

Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by kenlash1(m): 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
tha_originator: This land his not for sell, prosicutors will be prosicuted if trespassed..
dis ASSU strike dey dull Ppl brain oooooo. Sale NT sell
Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by frankyychiji(f): 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
Pataki: To GEJ and his goons,

No amount of FG might can stop the sweeping away that you will be disgraced with very soon.

Your end surely beckons fast!

I am in love with the utter foolishness of GEJ. Oluwa is involved!!!!

The living God I serve will surely not allow you become the president of Nigeria come 2015!
Goodluck to you. U must also have Patience!
Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by shinealight(m): 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2013
Jehovah Shalom:

By the way, GEJ is a disappointment. He reminds me of the words of character Isabella in one of the works of williams Shakepeare who cried:

" Man Proud oh Man, dressed in a little brief authority, plays such fantastic trick against high heavens, that even the angels weep"

I love Nairaland and I love all u all.

What a truly apt quotation! The man actually makes Abacha seem like a kindergarten General. Lol
Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by jude33084(m): 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2013
aventura: At the end of the day Amaechi and co will go on their knees and beg for forgiveness just as Genaral Oladipo Diya did. 1ST Law of Power.

NEVER OUTSHINE YOUR MASTER.

Remember how Jonathan was looking and playing dumb as a VP, but changed after becoming a president.

Ibori did it to Jonathan and ended up in jail, what about alameiyeseigha? Lessons from the past are meant to prevent future mistakes.

So you think it was GEJ that jailed Ibori? cheesy cheesy

Wahala dey this country I swear! grin

Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by godello: 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2013
Darejyde: -Now ℓ̊ can clearly see that those magot infested brains at prenium times and sahara are against GEJ, †ђξ don't waste A̶̲̥̅ second Τ̅☺ publish any negative thing about †ђξ president or his wife. Tell me why would any 1 allow every tom dick and G7 supporters into †ђξ Airport? Does it looks like their secretariat? What are they so called G7 looking 4abt? Day b4 yestday Abj, Yesterday Abeokuta, 2day P/court. Haba what are they looking 4 about if not greed? Was that what they were voted for? †ђξ can't beat PDP and Kwankosia should ǨϞǒώ better with †ђξ way he won †ђξ elections. And they would bε̲̣̣̣̥ dee 1st Τ̅☺ cry that their state has not been paid Fed. Allocation wen what †ђξ use it for Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ traveling from state Τ̅☺ state i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ hired private jets and using hundreds of millions Τ̅☺ organise supporters i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ every state visited. Its simple G7, U̶̲̥̅̊ CAN'T WIN!
shut Ur stinking mouth there is Akpabio not travelling up and down and even lavishing the state funds. Are the PDP govs any better?
Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by jude33084(m): 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2013
Arysexy:

Shut up ur wide mouth! When it suits u amechi becomes igbo, when it does not suit u he becomes ikwere!

Amechi is a bloody traitor and a confused frog eye tout. Did u see d traffick gridlock he caused at d airport bc buhari and Tinubu are coming to PH? Those touts he hired from Edo will not save him when the chips are down.

If u think u can survive by insulting ur father and plotting against him I wish u goodluck without jonathan.

I am surprise that you are only complaining of Ameachi's traffic but left Patient traffic out of it?

Patient's traffic jam is worst than Ameachi, APC and Jonathan combine angry

....and hey, please leave Edo out of this. grin

Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by nagoma(m): 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
GEJ is really desperate! He may lose his mind ( his little mind) if he doesn't succeed in rigging the presidency again.
Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by aventura: 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2013
jude33084:

So who jailed Amaechi?

Your Uncle? Your Sister?
Now let me give you the undiluted gist of what happened.
Flash back to 2009, Yar'adua has been away from the country on medical reasons, it was now becoming obvious that Jonathan was in line to become the new president which didn't go down well with the likes of Sylva, Amaechi, Akpabio and Ibori. (Don't ask me why Jonathan was hated by this men; you can see what is happening betwen jonathan and amaechi) Looking at the outcome of the events, Akpabio was quick to switch sides to Jonathan camp. So Jonathan on board as the captain was quick to persecute Sylva (I hope you have not forgotten the story) that was after reviewing Ibori's case. Now during Yaradua rerign, Ibori was discharged and aquitted with the likes of Igbinedion for the main reason that they sponsored his election/campaign, but with Jonathan it was a different case. So if Ibori was acquitted in the days of yaradua and was convicted in the days of Jonathan, who do you think imprisoned him. The British? Please always apply common sense in everything you read. If you have any question feel free to ask grin grin grin

Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by aventura: 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2013
jude33084:

So who jailed Amaechi?

Your Uncle? Your Sister?
Flash back to 2009, Yar'adua has been away from the country on medical reasons, it was now becoming obvious that Jonathan was in line to become the new president which didn't go down well with the likes of Sylva, Amaechi, Akpabio and Ibori. (Don't ask me why Jonathan was hated by this men; you can see what is happening betwen jonathan and amaechi) Looking at the outcome of the events, Akpabio was quick to switch sides to Jonathan camp. So Jonathan on board as the captain was quick to persecute Sylva (I hope you have not forgotten the story) that was after reviewing Ibori's case. Now during Yaradua rerign, Ibori was discharged and aquitted with the likes of Igbinedion for the main reason that they sponsored his election/campaign, but with Jonathan it was a different case. So if Ibori was acquitted in the days of yaradua and was convicted in the days of Jonathan, who do you think imprisoned him. The British? Please always apply common sense in everything you read. If you have any question feel free to ask grin grin grin
jude33084:

So who jailed Amaechi?

Your Uncle? Your Sister?
Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by greggng: 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
How I wish we can have a forum were we can meet physically I would have manhandled the guy that told me to shout up. My question is were is wike an ordinary minister geting all the fund he use to organise GRi .he left his portfolio and the student are at home. He prefer fighting amaechi than taking care of his assignment. How could such a man still remain in office? Whether you like call him ikwerre man but one thing still remain clear. Amaechi is an ibo man and we re prepared to fight this gang up by a few . I repeat there is no law that criminalises ambition. Gej mission to divide nigeria will be accomplish. Niger delta people alone re minority and they need majority to rule.they cannot assume that by force .if there is no freedom of association, freedom of speech then the military should better come rather than wait for gej anarchy

Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by Pasca07: 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
The truth of the matter now is dat if the G7 governors refused to settle with GEJ before 2014 hmmmmm this will cause lots of problem for GEJ in 2015 because their is no how he will win the presidential election.even INEC chairman will find it difficult to rig the election
Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by atlwireles: 5:27pm On Nov 05, 2013
greggng: How I wish we can have a forum were we can meet physically I would have manhandled the guy that told me to shout up. My question is were is wike an ordinary minister geting all the fund he use to organise GRi .he left his portfolio and the student are at home. He prefer fighting amaechi than taking care of his assignment. How could such a man still remain in office? Whether you like call him ikwerre man but one thing still remain clear. Amaechi is an ibo man and we re prepared to fight this gang up by a few . I repeat there is no law that criminalises ambition. Gej mission to divide nigeria will be accomplish. Niger delta people alone re minority and they need majority to rule.they cannot assume that by force .if there is no freedom of association, freedom of speech then the military should better come rather than wait for gej anarchy

You keep beating your chest. As an Ikwerre man are you not ashamed what Amaechi has turned Rivers State into Is this, the kind of news Rivers State should be making. Who are you going to fight So, you, Yorubas and Fulani are coming to fight Wike in Rivers God help us all.
Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by Waspy(m): 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2013
In all of these, what really breaks my heart is the inability of the common man, the masses to realise the fact that these power-drunk, narcissistic, under-performing, impotent, self-centered vampires we call leaders are only out to suck the country dry. Its a pity cry cry cry
Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by Toktee(m): 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2013
laplace19:

Educated illiterate......at the bolded,does that make you an elite either?.....apparently,you are the one having problem in English Language..

Next time use "Traffic jam" or "Traffic Gridlock"
RETAR.D,can you go ahead and tell me the difference between "jam and holdup"or hide ur face in shame for trying blindly to be a hero.
Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by Confusion: 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
Na wao o for news o
I'm at the very airport now, I wonder where the confusion is happening
Nothing is happening here
Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by atlwireles: 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2013
Confusion: Na wao o for news o
I'm at the very airport now, I wonder where the confusion is happening
Nothing is happening here

So the pictures on Channels are fake
Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by kokoA(m): 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2013
deslloyd: I wonder why people will start commenting on issues published without proper verification. I drove pass de airport dis mrng & I tried 2 imagine what would become of de airport if de whole croud I saw enters dia. Infact, u will be angry with de police if dey allow dat croud enter de airport just because few persons are coming in2 de state. Its an airport 4 crying out loud, not a political arena. De same airport is where visitors 4rm other countries eneters de state. How would dey perceive de things happening politically? De entire airport road is a no go area talk less if dey had allowed dem inside.
Don't tell me nonsense my friend, they would have been allowed if it was GEJ, PEJ or PDP chieftains coming into town.

"DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN / NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance / Governor Dapo Abiodun Celebrates His Father, Emmanuel Adesanya's 89th Birthday

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55