Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,745 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

APC Leaders Visit Gov. Ameachi,wonders Shall Not End. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders Visit Gov. Ameachi,wonders Shall Not End. (985 Views)

Explain Why Gov Ameachi Is Not Clapping In This Picture(photo) / Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? / ‘Blame Amaechi If APC Leaders’ Visit Turns Violent’ - Obuah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Leaders Visit Gov. Ameachi,wonders Shall Not End. by jerusalem101: 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2013
In front of my screen now in the office watching what I grew to know as anti party activities, Gov Rotimi Ameachi hosting Leaders of the All Progressive Congress, now i ask myself what is Ameachi doing? or what is actually wrong with the Young Man or is our politic taking a new dimension?. Cause i can't really place my mind on what is really happening with the young.
2015 general Election has a lot to deliver and I hope Nigerians are waiting patiently for it, strange things are beginning to happen in Nigerian politics. Please anyone who knows better should enlighten me as am not a politician and might not be familiar with the intrigues of the game called Nigerian Politics.
Re: APC Leaders Visit Gov. Ameachi,wonders Shall Not End. by topsy1971: 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2013
What enlightenment do you need, and besides what is wrong in the leaders of one party visiting a politician of another party? They are only canvassing for support. I dont see anything strange here.
Re: APC Leaders Visit Gov. Ameachi,wonders Shall Not End. by Toktee(m): 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2013
@op,if i may ask you,why do u people suddenly recongnised ameachi as a pdp governor,do you forget so soon that ameachi won his way to government house through court?
Now tell me why ur likes cannot sleep because ameachi is interacting with opposition figures?
Before bipi,wiki,obual,you and patience jonathan will have a heart attack,pls u people should channel ur energy tru advising jonathan to consentrate on provrding dividence of democracy and leave ameachi alone.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Visit Gov. Ameachi,wonders Shall Not End. by idupaul: 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
I don't even understand Ameachi again .. Sha he is a smart man and I guess he knows exactly what he is doing .. But truth be told this visit is clearly not necessary and will achieve nothing but heat up the polity
Re: APC Leaders Visit Gov. Ameachi,wonders Shall Not End. by eye4eye: 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2013
Could it be that APC is giving us head-fake and gearing towards allowing Amaechi to be their presidential flagbearer? This is a possibility.
Re: APC Leaders Visit Gov. Ameachi,wonders Shall Not End. by bloggernaija: 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
jerusalem101: In front of my screen now in the office watching what I grew to know as anti party activities, Gov Rotimi Ameachi hosting Leaders of the All Progressive Congress, now i ask myself what is Ameachi doing? or what is actually wrong with the Young Man or is our politic taking a new dimension?. Cause i can't really place my mind on what is really happening with the young.
2015 general Election has a lot to deliver and I hope Nigerians are waiting patiently for it, strange things are beginning to happen in Nigerian politics. Please anyone who knows better should enlighten me as am not a politician and might not be familiar with the intrigues of the game called Nigerian Politics.
Some people are functionally stupidss.
Take your time and get a book.
AMAECHI IS THE SOVERIEGN OF A STATE.
A STATE THAT IS CAPABLE OF BEING A COUNTRY ON ITS OWN.
Apart from The FCT, the presidency has no right to be involved in the running of any state.
Abuja is the only territory belonging to the federal government .
WHOMEVER AMAECHI CHOSES TO MEET IS HIS RIGHT ,SO ALSO CAN HE CHOOSE TO SUPPORT ANYONE ;EVEN THOSE FROM OTHER PARTIES.
The only legal way to act against him is via the state primaries ,national assembly(SOE act) or impeachment for breaching the law.
Any other way is unconstitutional and can simply be regarded as the act of the power drunk buffoons at the centre
Re: APC Leaders Visit Gov. Ameachi,wonders Shall Not End. by gurnam: 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2013
Shebi he is under suspension? So where is the anti-party activity.

They've been insulting...maligning...ridiculing the guy all along and yet the guy has the audacity and presence of mind to take his political destiny into his hand and move on to where he will find relevance.

If APC will open another door that PDP has shut against his political career...let him be.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Visit Gov. Ameachi,wonders Shall Not End. by Waspy(m): 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
How Wonder go take end for Naija? Dat na if all our comedians wheeze. Last time i checked, everybdy for Naija na comedian. grin.
BTW, no be dis same Amaechi, just some days back i hear say, dey fly for chopper with GEJ and Dickson? lipsrsealed
Re: APC Leaders Visit Gov. Ameachi,wonders Shall Not End. by jerusalem101: 7:53am On Nov 06, 2013
This is clear how foolish some Nairalanders are, I ask for a better explanation but what i get is tantrums from some goons who can't read in btw the lines simply because they are either partisan or blurred with sentiment. Wetin concise me concise naija politic? as long as my biz is booming am good, so when next you political sycophants want to release your fit of temper on a simple write up, please read inbtw lines first.

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Ask Oshiomhole To Marry Insulted Widow / The Nigerian Police Force... From A Different Angle / What Will President Jonathan Tell The People Of Borno During His Campaign?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.