Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Gov. Amaechi Launches APC In Rivers State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Amaechi Launches APC In Rivers State (4501 Views)

PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) / Gov Amaechi Like Taking Risk...(photos) / 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Amaechi Launches APC In Rivers State by Slizbeat(m): 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
There is this proverb that says, "The fly that refuses to hear wille eventually follow the corpse to the grave"(Don't know how it's actually being said).

Ameachi should be very careful in his dealings, ND Militants are gonna give him a run outta his father's land.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Launches APC In Rivers State by Pataki: 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2013
Afam4eva:
Is your name "Majority of Rivers people"? Why are you speaking for Majority of Rivers people when you're just one person. Like i said in my previous post Amaechi is only claiming followership because he's still a governor and some people have something to benefit from him. The moment he's out of government house, he'll become a nobody. Go and ask Odilli. That's Rivers Politics for you.

I suppose it is the same way Tinubu is now a nobody in Lagos and the South-West region at large? Or should we also assume OBJ is a nobody too since he is out of government house, or perhaps IBB? Just because there are no reasonable role models from your region does not mean the likes of Amaechi does not command amazing followers from Rivers and the SS region at large.

You really should start thinking before writing your thoughts out.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Launches APC In Rivers State by jmaine: 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
Oshi-Meta:

You dullards and the word hypocrisy without any facts to back up your nonsense... Obviously, the word hypocrisy must be the new Aso Rock laptop dept programming and download into your brains...

Not that JAMIU is in any kind of need for this programing because you are not only naturally dumb and clueless, you a NAFDAC graded dullard..lmao

APC maggots and Hypocrisy are inseparably related, bursting your brains here can't change it..

Btw, is your father's name Jamiu, or maybe it's your geneologic name. grin
Re: Gov. Amaechi Launches APC In Rivers State by tomakint: 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
Afam4eva:
Is your name "Majority of Rivers people"? Why are you speaking for Majority of Rivers people when you're just one person. Like i said in my previous post Amaechi is only claiming followership because he's still a governor and some people have something to benefit from him. The moment he's out of government house, he'll become a nobody. Go and ask Odilli. That's Rivers Politics for you.
(((GBAM))) Afam, you deserve a crate of chilled '1759' from me! Well said
Re: Gov. Amaechi Launches APC In Rivers State by Pataki: 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
greatgod2012: The man is confused, but from the look of things, he has interest in joining APC. But, sincerely, i dont know why APC is always after deserted PDP members, why do they always woo the PDP members, cant they perform withut them? If this continues, then, it's still the same old wine in a new bottle.

I understand that there is no permanent friend or foe in politics, but with the way APC is going about wooing and snatching desrtet PDP member, then, nothing new apart from what PDP is known for should be expected from and of them.

It is well.
Do you have the same standing as Amaechi has right now? This is Politics. It is a dirty dirty game. If you cannot play it, at least get amused by how it is played.

If you are the new wine, or you know the new wine that can be put in the new bottle, please make mention of them and lets see if APC will not approach them?

Amaechi is not confused and neither is APC. He is a chess player, and in the game of chess you strategize and find where you are most strong at, and where and how you can defend your weaker spots to gain control over your opponent.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amaechi Launches APC In Rivers State by Rad1cal: 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2013
agbameta:

Who is this fhagottt? Please find your village level you dumb assss..

How is your village at Iragbiji doing ?. That is one dead place i swear. cheesy
Re: Gov. Amaechi Launches APC In Rivers State by Rad1cal: 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
tomakint:
(((GBAM))) Afam, you deserve a crate of chilled '1759' from me! Well said

Abi grin
Re: Gov. Amaechi Launches APC In Rivers State by agbameta: 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
Pataki:

I suppose it is the same way Tinubu is now a nobody in Lagos and the South-West region at large? Or should we also assume OBJ is a nobody too since he is out of government house, or perhaps IBB? Just because there are no reasonable role models from your region does not mean the likes of Amaechi does not command amazing followers from Rivers and the SS region at large.

Shebi na afam... He can't see beyond GEJ's foul breath...
Re: Gov. Amaechi Launches APC In Rivers State by jmaine: 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
Oshi-Meta:

[s]Oponu jamiu... First it was foolishly and cluelessly labeling false stories and rumors intelligence, now you are shouting hypocrisy that you can not even support or explain the reason for your moronic assertions..lmao

Oponu jamiu. How low can you go? Even other low grade dullards on NL can do better than your dumb asss...... Life must be very hard for you oponuchukwu related dullards..[/s].

Cry me a river . You go shed tears tire grin

Raving Rabid Lunatic.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Launches APC In Rivers State by jmaine: 3:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
Rad1cal:

How is your village at Iragbiji doing ?. That is one dead place i swear. cheesy

You dey mind the ram. Him useless Iragbiji village for Osun dey shame am to claim grin

Na Lagos him wan die put grin
Re: Gov. Amaechi Launches APC In Rivers State by agbameta: 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
jmaine:

Cry me a river . You go shed tears tire grin

Oponu jamiu, after your equating lies and rumor with intelligence fiasco, you still can not explain or state any reason for your hypocrisy charges?

Don't you know that only mad people do things for no reason? Or Aso Rock laptop programing dept didn't tell you losers the meaning of the word hypocrisy and when to use it that word?

I know you are nothing but another worthless village dullard, but you can do better now...
Re: Gov. Amaechi Launches APC In Rivers State by jmaine: 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
agbameta:

[s]Oponu jamiu, after your equating lies and rumor with intelligence fiasco, you still can not explain or state any reason for your hypocrisy charges?

Don't you know that only mad people do things for no reason? Or Aso Rock laptop programing dept didn't tell you losers the meaning of the word hypocrisy and when to use it that word?

I know you are nothing but another worthless village dullard, but you can do better now...[/s]

Lolz . .Let me replay the post that got this dude ranting. . . .

Lady Excellency: As usual, Children of Anger have always been bias and extremely hypocritical with their analyses and opinions.

I have come to understand that most comments in social media especially in and from Nigeria are never borne out of objectivity but of personal interest and who gets what.

Cash and carry political analyses and forum contributions - Made in Nigeria

The post above was an apt and intelligent submission. You can now continue your tears grin
Re: Gov. Amaechi Launches APC In Rivers State by agbameta: 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
jmaine:

Lolz . .Let me replay the post that got this dude ranting. . . .

The post above was an apt and intelligent submission. You can now continue your tears grin

Oponu jamiu, I was expecting you to explain to us the reason for your hypocrisy cries and noise, not to show us or justify the reason why you equated fake story and rumor with intelligence...

You are even worse and pathetic than I though....lmao

You are definitely beating oponuchukwu in the dullard game for real...

Damn Jamiu. Who did this to your dumb asssss....lmao
Re: Gov. Amaechi Launches APC In Rivers State by jmaine: 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
agbameta:

[s]Oponu jamiu, I was expecting you to explain to us the reason for your hypocrisy cries and noise, not to show us or justify the reason why you equated fake story and rumor with intelligence...

You are even worse and pathetic than I though....lmao

You are definitely beating oponuchukwu in the dullard game for real...

Damn Jamiu. Who did this to your dumb asssss....[/s]

This your Jamiu family name for an Iragbiji village man strong oo

Meanwhile, your perfect response is below

Lady Excellency: As usual, Children of Anger have always been bias and extremely hypocritical with their analyses and opinions.

I have come to understand that most comments in social media especially in and from Nigeria are never borne out of objectivity but of personal interest and who gets what.

Cash and carry political analyses and forum contributions - Made in Nigeria

Re: Gov. Amaechi Launches APC In Rivers State by Rad1cal: 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
jmaine:

Yeepa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Launches APC In Rivers State by free13: 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2013
jmaine:

The useless son of an Housefly is still ranting. grin.

I called someone intelligent and he got jealous. Wonders shall never cease cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Gov. Amaechi Launches APC In Rivers State by agbameta: 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2013
Jamiu don abscond na rookies and crumbs remain... what a loser...lmao
Re: Gov. Amaechi Launches APC In Rivers State by jmaine: 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
agbameta: Jamiu don abscond na rookies and crumbs remain... what a loser...lmao

Agba-Dullard, the deluded Iragbiji village man. You don tire ? undecided cheesy
Re: Gov. Amaechi Launches APC In Rivers State by Afam4eva(m): 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
Pataki:

If you must know, the political and social idiosyncrasies of Lagos, SW, the North and the former Eastern Nigeria is not the same. It's for that reason that a certain Chris Uba who once once powerful in Anambra state is now a relative nobody as far as wielding political influence in Anambra is concerned. It's for the same reason why Orji Uzor kalu made Theodore Orji governor but became a political leper afterwards. It'd different from Northern and South-Western politics where one individual can wield so much power for a very long time. Eastern Nigeria is egalitarian in nature and no one individual can be said to have an overwhelming influence over a huge number of people. What you have are local power wielders whose power does not cross their neck of the wood.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Launches APC In Rivers State by Afam4eva(m): 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
agbameta:

You are blaming the poster for expressing his entitled opinion, but you at the same time replaced the poster's entitled opinion with your own flawed and ridiculous opinion.

I know you are a skilled hypocrite, but must you make it too obvious?
I called him out for speaking for the majority of Rivers people and not for speaking his person opinion. What i wrote is what i think and not what the majority thinks. I've not come here to say Jonathan and Wike wields more influence than Amaechi. In Rivers, institutions are much more respected than individuals.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Launches APC In Rivers State by agbameta: 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2013
Afam4eva:
I called him out for speaking for the majority of Rivers people and not for speaking his person opinion. What i wrote is what i think and not what the majority thinks. I've not come here to say Jonathan and Wike wields more influence than Amaechi. In Rivers, institutions are much more respected than individuals.

It really doesn't matter, he basically stated his entitled opinion just like you did so if you must label him hypocrite, you must paint yourself with the same brush. It's not like you took a poll to ascertain and quantify Amaechi's support in Rivers state before rendering your own non credible, flawed, unscientific and non factual opinion.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Launches APC In Rivers State by tomakint: 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
jmaine:

lipsrsealed
jmaine:

Kai, this Jmaine nawa grin grin I don laff tire cheesy

Re: Gov. Amaechi Launches APC In Rivers State by jmaine: 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
tomakint: lipsrsealed
Kai, this Jmaine nawa grin grin I don laff tire cheesy

Jamiu na him ancestral name. The name strong wella no be here cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Okorocha Escapes Death As Sub-standard Bridge He Built Collapsed Under Him / Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. / Enugu State Government Constitute Committee On Airport Upgrade And Expansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.