Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. (38778 Views)

Banks To Stop Using Their Platforms For TSA As They Issue Threats / Reasons Why You Should Never Give "Anyone" Your ATM Card / How My Roommate Stole 120,000 Naira From My ATM Card And How I Caught Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by pendusky(m): 10:46am On Nov 06, 2013
mekaboy: Well its bound to happen. All this is in preparation to usher in the man of lawlessness(anti-christ). It will be the same worldwide. Eventually there will be one world currency and govt. Since ur bank details, is linked to ur finger print. You will not have access to ur funds unless u have the mark of the beast.

Its happening before our eyes.
right from the introduction to telecom called gsm, wer hav been assigned mark of the beast (ur phone no), SMH
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 06, 2013
[quote
author=DE_GONGS]
Bro I understand your concern. However there is no ushering in of the
antichrist for they(the antichrist(s)) has been in existence since the
death of the apostles. Secondly, there is difference between the
antichrist(s) and the mark of the wild beast which the great majority of
mankind already possess even without knowing it(U too could have it if
critically analyzed)

For the purpose of clarity and to address your claims, both antichrist
and the mark of the wild beast has nothing to do with the Obama chips
nor the banking move to replace ATM with finger prints(which I
personally object to cos its most likely to undermine security of lives
and properties in developing countries like ours, and other reasons
which I might not exhaust here)[/quote]

Please exhaust them.
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by busayobrig: 10:54am On Nov 06, 2013
"He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave,

to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,

and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark,

or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

(Rev 13:16-17)

2 Likes

Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 06, 2013
What happens to double amputees?
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by kay4all(m): 10:56am On Nov 06, 2013
That'll be very crazy thing to have happen here in niaja cos it will definitely bring about rubbering of hands. And rich people will have to be burried without hands. No think it has no advantage to benefit nigeria economy
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 06, 2013
its not good ...what if i am sick and i wan to withdraw from my atm, and its nt possible for me to walk, so my brother cnt withdraw for me
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by sesal: 10:58am On Nov 06, 2013
ifenadi: You guys are gettin all wrong. Finger print is not going to replace 'ATM' cards rather it is going to be a second authentication in a bank for every cash withdrawal either from ATM or across the counter. In the case of ATM ,after inserting your card and entering Card's pin, you will be required to authenticate the transaction further with finger print which will confirm that you are the owner of the account, before the machine will allow you to withdraw. Likewise if you want to withdraw accross the counter, you will also be required to further identify yourself with your finger print. It is not a replacement to ATM cards rather an additional security to it

Well said. @OP get your information right and dont misinform people. Its a 2nd level authentication in case of ATM withdrawal fraud. it works along the card and the pin. however, this system has been adopted in countries like Japan since 2006, india and Kenya and many more countries including nigeria to follow.
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by femmy2010(m): 11:07am On Nov 06, 2013
This would be the start of Affidavits sworn for lost of a finger or fingers. grin
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by Dannylux: 11:07am On Nov 06, 2013
Lmao @ finger theft grin
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by Tonniey(m): 11:08am On Nov 06, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

O Bloody Shït..
For Pete's Sake
Shut That hole in your Face..
angry
I pray u live to c it in reality, u won't b able 2 say such statement again!
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by BabaTony: 11:09am On Nov 06, 2013
Israelmossaic: I believe we are getting it all wrong. It may not be all about finger print. The pin. Could follow. What if the person goes with ur finger and doesn't have ur pin? So let's be optimistic, it may be one of those international best practices

The only reasonable comment. Other ppl are just rushing to make silly comments without reasoning.
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by mekaboy(m): 11:15am On Nov 06, 2013
DE_GONGS:
Bro I understand your concern. However there is no ushering in of the antichrist for they(the antichrist(s)) has been in existence since the death of the apostles. Secondly, there is difference between the antichrist(s) and the mark of the wild beast which the great majority of mankind already possess even without knowing it(U too could have it if critically analyzed)

For the purpose of clarity and to address your claims, both antichrist and the mark of the wild beast has nothing to do with the Obama chips nor the banking move to replace ATM with finger prints(which I personally object to cos its most likely to undermine security of lives and properties in developing countries like ours, and other reasons which I might not exhaust here)

Well like I said earlier, they are all inter-related. The anti christ is not a person per say but a world system rebeling against christ.

What is happening now is forming a centralized database for all man kind. Immigration info will linked to finger print will be integrated to bank info which is also linked to finger prints. At the end all activites will be linked to finger print. And then one common chip that include all information about the individual.

U will not need an international passport or atm card. All info about u will be on the central database, and accessible to the chip implanted on ur head on hand. The obama care chip is an example of the implementation of such.

In the future this chip will replace finger prints. Without the chip, you can buy or sell, or access ur funds, travel or register business.

because most computer systems will be designed to read the chips.
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by IAMBREEZY: 11:23am On Nov 06, 2013
RISKY Things.
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by lastmessenger: 11:23am On Nov 06, 2013
sambas: Just saw it on ait news, Banks in Nigeria to replace atm card with finger print. I don't know if i'm the only one against this development, with the current security pros.Is it not better to loose an atm card to robbers than a finger in every attack?
Bros you may be right but lets see it like this.before an engineering project is started there is always a risk assessment and i believe the firm that will design the machine must put the issue you raised into consideration having a prior knowledge of the high crime rate in our society.
In the light of the above i guess the designer of machine will go beyond the lines on our fingers.i see them also using pulse rate in designing the machine.if you can hold up your finger for awhile you will discover that it is never stady and that is the clear difference between a dead finger and a living one.so in my opinion the machine will be designed to despense cash only when the finger print is from one that has pulse.this is just my thinking. i dont know what they have in mind but i believe that the issue u raised must be put into consideration when designing the machine.
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 06, 2013
Finally, Armageddon is upon us.
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by Longfellow: 11:31am On Nov 06, 2013
adconline:
Stupidity runs in ur DNA. You should include Internet ias a mark of the "beast" anti-Christ.

U're a fool.. Ediot.
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by emmamaraihe: 11:31am On Nov 06, 2013
sambas: Just saw it on ait news, Banks in Nigeria to replace atm card with finger print. I don't know if i'm the only one against this development, with the current security pros.Is it not better to loose an atm card to robbers than a finger in every attack?
. Mumu how will they know you have any account if you ?? Dull brain
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by ayanfeeledumare: 11:39am On Nov 06, 2013
What will happen to those who don't have thumps anymore? Will they be using their ear?
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by bolaino(m): 11:41am On Nov 06, 2013
Father lord pls have mercy on your children, for they know not what they do!!!

IT IS HAPPENING!!!
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by Ichel: 11:42am On Nov 06, 2013
kovak: and when you lose your finger, you can't finger again.
hehehehe
And wen u can't finger again, u can't shine congo *cuz itz gon b borin witout f.oreplay*
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by akandea(m): 11:45am On Nov 06, 2013
how save will fingers be by then? Imagine people kidnapping wealthy guys for their finger print
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by Royver(m): 11:45am On Nov 06, 2013
The smartest thing the devil ever did, was to convince people that he does not exist.

3 Likes

Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by Bome01(m): 11:47am On Nov 06, 2013
mekaboy: Well its bound to happen. All this is in preparation to usher in the man of lawlessness(anti-christ). It will be the same worldwide. Eventually there will be one world currency and govt. Since ur bank details, is linked to ur finger print. You will not have access to ur funds unless u have the mark of the beast.

wow. . . Some pple r just so obssessed and worked up abt this anti-christ shit. . . .they just wanna experience it during their lifetime. . . Dude, it won't happen!
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by Adeoba10(m): 11:48am On Nov 06, 2013
Make we dey use toes jare, atleast if dos yeye thieves cut d toes, we wil be wearing socks and shoes to cova it. Lmao
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by Pokemon43(f): 11:52am On Nov 06, 2013
E.T.T
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 06, 2013
Tolexander: This is going to be a disaster o.
Amputee go plenty cos instead of stealing the ATM, na hand dem go chop to go use the finger to withdraw!

That means i will need to give someone my thumb to help me to withdraw!
wow! that means people wey de stay lekki go hearam cheesy
all the armed robbers will possition themselves there
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by emmmyyax(m): 11:58am On Nov 06, 2013
metamorphus11:
wow! that means people wey de stay lekki go hearam cheesy
all the armed robbers will possition themselves there

Looooooooooooooooool!!!!

Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by ceejayluv(m): 11:58am On Nov 06, 2013

Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 06, 2013
mekaboy:
What is happening now is forming a centralized database for all man kind. Immigration info will linked to finger print will be integrated to bank info which is also linked to finger prints. At the end all activites will be linked to finger print. And then one common chip that include all information about the individual.

U will not need an international passport or atm card. All info about u will be on the central database, and accessible to the chip implanted on ur head on hand. The obama care chip is an example of the implementation of such.

In the future this chip will replace finger prints. Without the chip, you can buy or sell, or access ur funds, travel or register business.

because most computer systems will be designed to read the chips.

If I understand anything from what you wrote up there, its that the harmonized data system will help checkmate fraudulent humans and reduce impunity in fraud, illegal travels, terrorism and other vices that is clamping down the human race.
This(data based finger prints) has been in existence in developed countries for years. If anything I'd say that they're stepping up their games as smart and fraudulent people are undermining the safety of the already existing structures. Therefore in my personal view there is nothing to be afraid of here. Secondly, it does not have any scriptural connotation.

mekaboy:
Well like I said earlier, they are all inter-related. The anti christ is not a person per say but a world system rebeling against christ.

Let us look at the wild beast of Revelation chapter 13 as a possibility. The apostle John wrote: “The wild beast that I saw was like a leopard, but its feet were as those of a bear, and its mouth was as a lion’s mouth.” (Revelation 13:2) What do these elements signify?
Note that God gave Daniel a vision of figurative beasts, including a leopard, a bear, and a lion. (Daniel 7:2-6) What meaning did God’s prophet assign to them? He wrote that those wild animals symbolized earthly kings, or governments. (Daniel 7:17) So we can logically conclude that the wild beast of Revelation represents human governments. Since these governments oppose God’s Kingdom by promising a better world order, peace and security(What only God could acheive by means of his kingdom by christ)(ironically virtually all countries of the world are stockpiling arms. I wonder how that would be instrumental in acheiving their aim), and even persecuting christains who campaign for christ rulership by preaching the gospel. Therefore, they unmistakably constitute a part of the antichrist.

Additionally, when the Christ, the Son of God, walked the earth, he had many enemies. Although he is now beyond physical reach, he has modern-day opponents. Note who are included among them:

The apostle John stated: “Who is the liar if it is not the one that denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one that denies the Father and the Son.” (1 John 2:22) Apostates and leaders of false worship twist the clear teachings of Jesus into knots of religious deceit. Such ones reject Bible truth and spread lies in the name of God and Christ. They deny the true relationship of the Father and the Son by their Trinity doctrine. Therefore, they too are a part of the antichrist.

Jesus forewarned his disciples at Luke 21:12: “People will lay their hands upon you and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues and prisons . . . for the sake of my name.” Since the first century, true Christians have endured savage persecution. (2 Timothy 3:12) Fomenters of such treatment work against Christ. They too are a component of the antichrist.

“He that is not on my side is against me, and he that does not gather with me scatters.” (Luke 11:23) Here Jesus proclaims that all who oppose him and the divine purposes he supports fall into the category of the antichrist. What end awaits these?
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by sambas: 11:59am On Nov 06, 2013
ok.. God bless you cry
Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by Pokemon43(f): 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2013

u are rite nd it only take a few christians to c d signs nd realize it.d devil has blinded d minds of so many people dat they re fooled into believing his lies dats what d bible says,nd it is happening b4 their eyes they still do not know.dear God help ur children to remain rapturable

1 Like

Re: Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. by sambas: 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
emmamaraihe: . Mumu how will they know you have any account if you ?? Dull brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN / HAMPER! HAMPERS!! HAMPERS!!! (contents And Prices) / Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.