Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:38 AM

I Need Your Matured Advise. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Your Matured Advise. (3349 Views)

Matured Advise Pls! / Matured Advise Please!! / An Imo Girl Is Pregnant For My Husband. A Matured Advise! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Need Your Matured Advise. by God2man(m): 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
You are dealing with an agent of darkness, you are talking about school authority, this is a spiritual battle, if she can't get you physicall, she will get you spiritually.

First thing first, there is something in you that is magnetizing or attracting you to this lady. You must discover it and uproot it by prayer.

Secondly, start a 3 day fasting and prayer to disconnect you from this lady. Get a copy of prayer rain by Dr.D:K Olukoya for fire prayer point to scare her away from you.
There are prayers and there are prayers, there are some dangerous prayers you will pray by using psalm 35, that will make the lady to run away from you forever.

Do not joke with this information.

God bless you.
God2man.
Re: I Need Your Matured Advise. by Donjazzy12(m): 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
Popowaa: Just a week ago,i was in the kitchen cooking when my room mate came to me she wanted to confess smthing to me.She made swear not to tell anyone and i was thinking maybe she was pregnant or something about her relationship but no ooo.She started a sermon about character and relationship and hw she liked my character and all that then she dropped the bomb she is in love with me.I asked her if she was bisexual because she has a lot of boyfriends and she said she thinks soo so i proceeded to ask if she has had sex with a female before and she said yes,that she has even been in a relationship with a girl before.Hmm,i told her i wasnt into stuff like that i beg her she should loving me.Since she confessed,i wake up and she is sitting on my bed and her hands is all over me.I dont bath when she is around cos she will come to the bathroom and harrass me there.The way she looks at me when i'm dressing after a bath scares me.
Now i'm scared.She has been threatening my male friends and even my female friends who are very close to me without my knowledge and there is this particular boy i attend church with,he does the same programmme as me but he is ahead of me so he helps me with my assignment and studies.She threatened him and she sent some guys to beat him just two days ago.Now i'm scared cos when i confronted she admitted and said if i dont agree she will make the life of every guy close to me hell.I told her nothing will make me succumb so she should go to hell.I want to report her to the authorities but i dont want her to be dismissed.I cannt tell our other room mate becos i promised her i wont tell anyone.I pray about this issue but i know this issue wont just go away if i dont take any action.I'm soo confused and i'm scared it will get more messier.Plssss i beg you in the name of God advise me on what to do.

Lesbians, Lesbians everywhere! I am beginning to believe that most young women are secret Lesbians.
Re: I Need Your Matured Advise. by Dantedasz(m): 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
Here its your room mate.
On the other thread its your auntys husband.
OP na you biko.
Welcome to Nairaland,where 95% of the stories are lies and bullsheet by aspiring and failed fiction writers!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help! My Neighbour Is Threatening Me With Rape / I Need Help From Well Meaning Nairalanders / My Girl Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Her Aunt's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.