Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,769 members, 7,837,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Oyinlola Reinstated As PDP National Secretary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyinlola Reinstated As PDP National Secretary (17687 Views)

Labaran Maku Emerges As New APGA National Secretary At Party Convention / Oyinlola Sacked As PDP National Secretary / Justice Ayo Salami Reinstated As President Of Court Of Appeal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinlola Reinstated As PDP National Secretary by hybeekay9: 12:32am On Nov 07, 2013
Iyen naa daa.......2015 sha
Re: Oyinlola Reinstated As PDP National Secretary by pmc01(m): 12:36am On Nov 07, 2013
FeeDeeFee (PDP)...

...power to APC! grin
Re: Oyinlola Reinstated As PDP National Secretary by nairacodedcom(m): 2:06am On Nov 07, 2013
The drama and saga continues. Let's all watch and see
Re: Oyinlola Reinstated As PDP National Secretary by Friendz4blue(m): 4:57am On Nov 07, 2013
ok abeg.next topic.am f**kin tired of pdp and deir news
Re: Oyinlola Reinstated As PDP National Secretary by texaco1: 5:36am On Nov 07, 2013
Keep your friends close but keep your enemy closer. Now let's see how he will be able to work with the npdp when he resumes as the pdp secretary

1 Like

Re: Oyinlola Reinstated As PDP National Secretary by wogorparadise: 5:39am On Nov 07, 2013
U people dnt even knw if these jugdement is part of the plan, all these meetin that been takin place do u people think wen der agree der call the country to inform them story....... That decition was taken at nite jst like iboris case... Make una leave pdp des jugdement would hv come from supreme court to lay the mata to rest but, der want it these way so dat before twenty fifteen election gej n his team can giv the sucker punch. Des is part of the party retructureing the new pdp ar clamourin for .........:..watch out for peace in part two

1 Like

Re: Oyinlola Reinstated As PDP National Secretary by soladnet14: 5:45am On Nov 07, 2013
wogor@paradise:
U people dnt even knw if these jugdement is part of the plan, all these meetin that been takin place do u people think wen der agree der call the country to inform them story....... That decition was taken at nite jst like iboris case... Make una leave pdp des jugdement would hv come from supreme court to lay the mata to rest but, der want it these way so dat before twenty fifteen election gej n his team can giv the sucker punch. Des is part of the party retructureing the new pdp ar clamourin for .........:..watch out for peace in part two

you are very correct!
Re: Oyinlola Reinstated As PDP National Secretary by DonaldGenes(m): 6:11am On Nov 07, 2013
Friendz4blue: ok abeg.next topic.am f**kin tired of pdp and deir news

*Same thing here, I have literally run out of comment on this same issue of PDP* I'm tired
Re: Oyinlola Reinstated As PDP National Secretary by mu2sa2: 6:59am On Nov 07, 2013
Diasporan:
Bro how did you know about Justice Kafarati?I thought I was the only one that know him well.You just said the truth about him.Very soon he will be exposed.That man is a damn criminal.I remember a case I was directly involved in two years ago that criminal was the presiding Judge.Through his agent he negotiating with our opponent and same time with us.At the end of the day justice was perverted.
So you "negotiated" with the criminal judge? Birds of a feather flock together!

2 Likes

Re: Oyinlola Reinstated As PDP National Secretary by frankyychiji(f): 7:18am On Nov 07, 2013
Diasporan:
Bro how did you know about Justice Kafarati?I thought I was the only one that know him well.You just said the truth about him.Very soon he will be exposed.That man is a damn criminal.I remember a case I was directly involved in two years ago that criminal was the presiding Judge.Through his agent he negotiating with our opponent and same time with us.At the end of the day justice was perverted.
you said he was negotiating with ur opponent and at d same negotiating with your side. Hmmmm..... So ur opponent offered him more BRIBE money and won d case. You mean u were engaged in bribing a Judge to rule in ur favour And u are not even ashamed to say that here How shameless can u get? Pity.

1 Like

Re: Oyinlola Reinstated As PDP National Secretary by MrNigeria1: 7:24am On Nov 07, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] I wonder how PDP AND G7 PDP are going to handle this ! Lots of confusion in the air
Re: Oyinlola Reinstated As PDP National Secretary by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 07, 2013
I expect the PDP will be headed for the supreme court for the final ruling.
Re: Oyinlola Reinstated As PDP National Secretary by mayornel: 7:49am On Nov 07, 2013
Dhurmynick: the same man that killed lot of people in osun.
hmmmmmmmm!! I will like u to base ur words on
Facts.....u ar such ah deformed soul mumu cuz I kown quite well that u ar not informed...what will u now say about fayemi of ekiti state that has killed more than 5 innocent souls and the election nah still next year....can u imagine what will nao happen in 2014 in such state. Question for u who did oyinlola killed in osun state when he was the gov? Let ur answer be with facts.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinlola Reinstated As PDP National Secretary by begwong: 8:20am On Nov 07, 2013
How nice and interesting!
Oyinlola the first dual secretary of Africa's largest party,the new PDP (nPDP) and the old PDP(oPDP). i dey laughh in boko haram language!
Re: Oyinlola Reinstated As PDP National Secretary by wellmax(m): 8:23am On Nov 07, 2013
psucc: Thanks egurilla for the post. I nearly vent my anger on the OP for not giving a true report.
By the way Justice (Auctioneer) Kafarati is known to be auctioning judgement to the highest bidder.

Diasporan:

Hypocrites!!! When the judgement doesn't go your way, the judge is corrupt, but when it favors you then the judge upholds the tenets of democracy. Mtcheeeeww.

BTW I don't hold brief for Oyinloloa or any of the PDPs.

1 Like

Re: Oyinlola Reinstated As PDP National Secretary by Bash92(m): 9:05am On Nov 07, 2013
Dhurmynick: the same man that killed lot of people in osun.
Evidence to back these claim up?
Re: Oyinlola Reinstated As PDP National Secretary by shiftmarket(m): 9:17am On Nov 07, 2013
What is the game plan this time?

1 Like

Re: Oyinlola Reinstated As PDP National Secretary by buoye1(m): 10:01am On Nov 07, 2013
All na initial gra gra...Fake people
Re: Oyinlola Reinstated As PDP National Secretary by KwoiZabo(m): 10:26am On Nov 07, 2013
This will be in court till everyone is tired. After it get to apeal and supreme court if he still succeeds they will start with his joining of the nPDP etc
Re: Oyinlola Reinstated As PDP National Secretary by Elueme: 10:42am On Nov 07, 2013
wogor@paradise:
you are the wisest. You can take Hennessey on me. Suckers will be making noise killing themselves while politicians are having nocturnal meetings strategizing. Do Nigerians think that the G7 governors and their supporters will lose out completely and neither will it be in their longtime interest if they leave the PDP hence, a soft landing will be cosmetically prepared for peace to reign in a way that the presidency will not appear weak. I pity APC in the end cos they soon Bonner realised that they have been used by the G7 governors to settle scores.

1 Like

Re: Oyinlola Reinstated As PDP National Secretary by Gabassin: 10:45am On Nov 07, 2013
waiting concern agbero wit overload, shey dem don settle Assu niii?
Re: Oyinlola Reinstated As PDP National Secretary by creativemusic: 11:42am On Nov 07, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin interesting............
Re: Oyinlola Reinstated As PDP National Secretary by nerodenero: 11:56am On Nov 07, 2013
PDD will appeal the judgement and when the chips are down, nothing will happen.
Re: Oyinlola Reinstated As PDP National Secretary by texaco1: 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
nerodenero: PDD will appeal the judgement and when the chips are down, nothing will happen.
there is no point appealing , most likely a deal has been struck between oyinlola and tukur
Re: Oyinlola Reinstated As PDP National Secretary by obraye: 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
One of the problems we have in this country is the judiciary.Given judgements without proper looking at the evidence before it.Same evidence presented at the high court is what is presented at the appeal court yet they will pass contradicting judgements.Its a shame to our learned colleagues.

High court sack him, appeal court restates him. Also, i Anambra State, high court sack a candidate, appeal court restates him.........Are the courts now struggling for superiority. The judiciary needs should wake up so that our politicians don't rubbish them
Re: Oyinlola Reinstated As PDP National Secretary by Diasporan(m): 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
frankyychiji: you said he was negotiating with ur opponent and at d same negotiating with your side. Hmmmm..... So ur opponent offered him more BRIBE money and won d case. You mean u were engaged in bribing a Judge to rule in ur favour And u are not even ashamed to say that here How shameless can u get? Pity.
This is morning and I don't want to curse.Pls kindly reread my post and the comment I quoted to understand me clearly.The above comment mentioned "Auctioneer" and I simply said I was "directly involved" in a case he presided over and he used his "Agent" in "negotiating" for bribe does that state that I wanted to give him a bribe?Pls try to acquire comprehension skills.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Is A Complete Fascist – Balarabe Musa / Western Nigeria Governors To Bid For Murtala Muhammed Airport Concession / Southern Reps Back Region’s Govs On 2023 Presidency, PIB, Electoral Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.