Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport (4988 Views)

Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project / Nigerian Aviation: Between Stella Oduah And Aluu 4 / Denial Of Licence To Airlines: Oduah Has Sectional Agenda - Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by manchy7531: 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2013
Sahara Reporters!!!

A bunch of crooks masquerading as reporters who take advantage of base minds given to sickening gullibility whilst managing to smile to the banks.....

An evil medium that thrives on baseless sensationalism with screaming headlines (guaranteed to keep fools in a constant state of anger) whilst cleverly ensuring the main body of work has nothing to do with the raging headline!
A shameless contraption that understands fully the psychology of fools/undiscerning masses that wakes up and shamelessly tells them "Stella Odua Forces NCAA ...." without bothering to explain just how they arrived at that bold conclusion!
Of course they know their target audience and understand just how gullible they can be so they don't even bother to take the liberty of pretending!
Yellow journalism at its basest state....

Thank God in "Stellagate", they failed woefully cos no matter how long lies keep wearing the mantle of Truth, no matter how long the incensed mob continue exhibiting their ignorance, all it takes to disperse a mob is the Truth cos in the final analysis, it was "all ado about nothing".......
The party has ended and SR must go back to do what it knows best...... Preying on the weak minds of the undiscerning by churning out news fit only for fools without the capacity to think for themselves but must be goaded into forming a predetermined opinion!

It used to be Denzani Madueke, later Ngozi Okonjo Iwuala and now Stella Oduah. saharareporters reporters why pick on women, are they soft targets for u touts in New York. Or is there more than eyes could see on these self made scandals of yours. I found out you touts like the word gate a lot eg Denzanigate, Ngozigate now Stellagate. Ur armored cars issue became baseless once Stella went to the house to defend its purchases,als by saharareporters. If I may ask why haven't Lai Mohammed speak out on these so called scandals. Nigerians we are wiser and have our own minds.They rather not speak out but u now turned to the cost of rebuilding the airports. Which has being ur major issues with her while hiding under arcide the good and evil

Time to give it up. You lost the battle. Hold your heads in shame. Lies will always be crushed by the truth. Time for Sahara Reporters to go take some journalism classes.

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by manchy7531: 11:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
Nigeria where good people turn evil and evil people are celebrated. Aren't wahala reporters ashamed of witch hunting these woman for no just course

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by manchy7531: 11:19pm On Nov 06, 2013
These and others are the pictures wahala reporters failed to publish, cos should they do their APC pay masters will be annoyed. What a shame on these New York touts, who never see's anything good

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by manchy7531: 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2013
We now hv a clean airport courtesy of Stella Oduah

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by manchy7531: 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2013
It used to be rat infested and smelling arrival hall, but now we can breath fresh air

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by manchy7531: 11:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
Isn't it ironic that wahala reporter celebrates ffk and demonize Stella Oduah cos their APC pay masters asked them to always attack, attack and attack this woman hence she has suddenly become a celebrity amongst the ministers

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by manchy7531: 11:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
Wa ooo enemies of Stella Oduah won't see good in their life, cos they hate progress

Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by manchy7531: 11:24pm On Nov 06, 2013
Last time I came home, we all lined up for trolleys which has unmovable Tyre. Now we can easily move our luggage without airport touts helping out like in any other western country

Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by manchy7531: 11:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
Pictures they say speaks volume. Attack of Stella Oduah is pure baseless

Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by manchy7531: 11:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
Today it will be purchases of armored cars, tomorrow is high cost of renovation, next is she is not classic, another her looks. Aren't u guys stupid, when u all have wives, sisters and mothers at home.

Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by manchy7531: 11:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
Call it a scam but ffk couldn't do nothing but to enrich himself

Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by manchy7531: 11:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
We even have clean toilets with running water like most western airports

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by manchy7531: 11:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
People ask if this is overseas, NO this is pix of the newly rebuilt MMIA under Stella Oduah

Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by manchy7531: 11:31pm On Nov 06, 2013
Bad Belle people and APC can go and drown in the lagoon,we dont care. Stella Oduah remains the best aviation minister ever............#TeamfreshAirTill2019#

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by IGBOSON1: 11:51pm On Nov 06, 2013
Manchy which airport is that? And if it's Lagos; which terminal?
Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 06, 2013
God bless you aunty Stella, we are surly and solidly behind you. May evil be-fall all those who hate progress and may their homes lack good things
Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 06, 2013
IGBO-SON:
Manchy which airport is that? And if it's Lagos; which terminal?

THAT IS MURTALA MUHAMMED INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT TERMINAL 1, MR MAN.

COURTESY OF OUR ACTION AVIATION MINISTER, STELLA ODUAH.

ONE MORE THING: IF SHE NEEDS A MULTIMILLION DOLLAR ARMOURED VEHICLE TO PROTECT HER AS SHE PRODUCES THIS KIND OF FANTASTIC WORK, WE SHALL GIVE IT TO HER. AND THOSE WHO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT CAN GO LIVE IN ANOTHER FUUKING COUNTRY!

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by 9Willywilly: 11:57pm On Nov 06, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Willy, try and face the topic and not trade barbs so the thread isn't derailed!

I'm really impressed with what i'm seeing! And all this was achieved on a shoestring budget......and within two years!

Nice one Aunty Stellar! smiley
See how nice and clean that airport is, enemy of progress are not happy,

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 07, 2013
...................................................www.nairaland.com/attachments/1399685_1455959_10151755280927169_1607056739_n_jpg08be2f01e0e88a928099d1ee4b37621c

...................................................www.nairaland.com/attachments/1399690_988336_10151755287262169_28782666_n_jpgd1b9d597fec36453ea2b5477c9d9f8e3

Absolutely fantastic. It even looks like Heathrow.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by hercules07: 12:03am On Nov 07, 2013
Can we have the amount spent on these airports?
Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by IGBOSON1: 12:05am On Nov 07, 2013
ROSSIKE:

THAT IS MURTALA MUHAMMED INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT TERMINAL 1, MR MAN.

COURTESY OF OUR ACTION AVIATION MINISTER, STELLA ODUAH.

ONE MORE THING: IF SHE NEEDS A MULTIMILLION DOLLAR ARMOURED VEHICLE TO PROTECT HER AS SHE PRODUCES THIS KIND OF FANTASTIC WORK, WE SHALL GIVE IT TO HER. AND THOSE WHO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT CAN GO LIVE IN ANOTHER FUUKING COUNTRY!

^^^There was a new terminal i noticed being built (not the main terminal building, or the new GAT)......you know what terminal that is? I'll see if i can find the pic!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 07, 2013
Hmm!!!!!! very fantastic job...........well done STELLA ODUAH!!! Infact you deserve more than two armored cars.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 07, 2013
hercules07: Can we have the amount spent on these airports?

Approximately $1.8 billion was spent on remodelling 15 airports including MMA Lagos and Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja.
Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by 9Willywilly: 12:12am On Nov 07, 2013
ayobase:
Dirtiness at mind/thought is far worse than dirtiness at sight!
Ok, i don hear. go back to the topic and comment about the good work of Nigeria Princess at the Airport.
Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by IGBOSON1: 12:16am On Nov 07, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^There was a new terminal i noticed being built (not the main terminal building, or the new GAT)......you know what terminal that is? I'll see if i can find the pic!

Just found the pic! It's the Terminal-1 (domestic) that you were talking about!

Anyone with pics of the refurbished works in the old Terminal building?

Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 07, 2013
^^Dude, the pics posted on this thread are of the MAIN TERMINAL OF MMA as lately remodelled, not the domestic terminal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) / BREAKING NEWS For Canada Federal Skilled Immigration Applicants Before 27 Feb 08 / Nigeria's 'worst Place To Live'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.