Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport (4997 Views)

Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project / Nigerian Aviation: Between Stella Oduah And Aluu 4 / Denial Of Licence To Airlines: Oduah Has Sectional Agenda - Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by taharqa: 9:21am On Nov 07, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Approximately $1.8 billion was spent on remodelling 15 airports including MMA Lagos and Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja.

hmm?? @Rossike, only bw 15-18 billion naira hv bn spent so far on d various Remodeling o. Even if you added d proposed $500m Chinese loan for d 5 new Terminals, it still wud not come to this amount

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by awodman: 9:32am On Nov 07, 2013
taharqa: A new terminal is actuali been built from d $500m Chinese Loan, and a World Class one at that. 5 of them are planned; Constructn work in at least 2 hv already started
Work has started in all locations....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by taharqa: 9:42am On Nov 07, 2013
eddiebruk:

Why do you Nigerians always like to bring out examples to justify your wrong acts...? Can't you copy the good examples and let the wrong ones continue to live with those practicing it..? Before the Taxi park was moved upstairs at MMIA, can you roll a trolley down those staircase from the airport to the Taxi rank?
Are you SICK or smtin?? I hv bn reading yr comments here and *smh*. You make a claim and generalise it, and others shoots it down by bringing counter-examples; and then you turn round to list a few other egs (sm of which are also shot down) and accuse others of 'lowering d standards for Nigeria' when you were d one that made a generalised counter-claim in the 1st place.. Once again, let me ask: are you sure you are OK??
Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by taharqa: 9:47am On Nov 07, 2013
enigmang:

dude you are comparing Nigeria to other places and your argument was that they are free and i am giving examples of other places that are not free....
Starting from UK here..

You shouldn't have started the comparison at first
You dey mind that CONFUSED chap??
Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 07, 2013
taharqa: Are you SICK or smtin?? I hv bn reading yr comments here and *smh*. You make a claim and generalise it, and others shoots it down by bringing counter-examples; and then you turn round a list a few other egs (sm of which are also shot down) and accuse others of 'lowering d standards for Nigeria' when you were d one that make a generalised counter-claim in the 1st place.. Once again, let me ask: are you sure you are OK??

eddiebruk has a typical Nigerian mentality. Copy from the white people that which is Free-Of-Charge but the ones where you pay money don't copy, they are bad policies.

Everything must be handed over to the citizens by the Govt. free of charge cos we have OIL. grin

If he has ever stepped his feet abroad he'd know that nothing is free. Abeg lets let the young man be and you too STFU
Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 07, 2013
taharqa: Are you SICK or smtin?? I hv bn reading yr comments here and *smh*. You make a claim and generalise it, and others shoots it down by bringing counter-examples; and then you turn round to list a few other egs (sm of which are also shot down) and accuse others of 'lowering d standards for Nigeria' when you were d one that made a generalised counter-claim in the 1st place.. Once again, let me ask: are you sure you are OK??

You must have lacked comprehension from your primary school days, if you read my first comment, you will see that I made it known that I am in no way taking sides on Oduah or whosoever needes credit or a hand of applause, I spoke against the Rot in Nigeria as a whole and not for a particular circumstance, now go back up there read my first comment and come back to bow your head in Shame, ya'all tribalist are always taking sides in every situation. Speak for Nigeria and not a circumstance.
Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 07, 2013
rudedough:

eddiebruk has a typical Nigerian mentality. Copy from the white people that which is Free-Of-Charge but the ones where you pay money don't copy, they are bad policies.

Everything must be handed over to the citizens by the Govt. free of charge cos we have OIL. grin

If he has ever stepped his feet abroad he'd know that nothing is free. Abeg lets let the young man be and you too STFU

Poor people have the loudest mouth, and most shallow brains, you spend more when and where you are supposed to benefit from, you pay for a Service and do not get it in full and call it fair Charge?, . Continue to live in your heavenly abode. Mr Universe
Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 07, 2013
Warri _Pikin:

Some Nigerians are worse than the devil.
It is a shame some Nigerians want the nation to collapse just to make a political point.
i now understand why sanusi lamido said he can't survive in nigerian politics.alot of nigerians are certified "badbelle",they will neva appreciate the gud tin u'v done.Sanusi lamido,pls stay away 4rm 9ja politics,your are just too cool for their unecessary wahala.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by Akshow: 10:20am On Nov 07, 2013
Pix of Stella's airport says d op. How pathetic and daft can u be? Na Stella build MM1? Tiles has always been in MMW, light has always been in MM1, elevators, wc, etc have always been there so I don't get ur bigoted point at all. Silly myopic thread celebrating mediocre. So all this "re painting and re-polishing" that cost billions of naira is what u re celebrating. Dude Shame on u!
Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by OpeDwarroir: 10:39am On Nov 07, 2013
Good job! Iron lady of the avaition ministry. We've had many avaition ministers that never paid attention to the maintainance of our airports, if Oduah leaves today, it is most certain that her successor will follow her foot steps. Notwithstanding her travails, she is far better than all her predecessors.
Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by OpeDwarroir: 10:42am On Nov 07, 2013
Akshow: Pix of Stella's airport says d op. How pathetic and daft can u be? Na Stella build MM1? Tiles has always been in MMW, light has always been in MM1, elevators, wc, etc have always been there so I don't get ur bigoted point at all. Silly myopic thread celebrating mediocre. So all this "re painting and re-polishing" that cost billions of naira is what u re celebrating. Dude Shame on u!

You are big fool! If you were a regular user of MMIA you would have know what Oduah has done. Shut up if you dont know what to say. Idiot!
Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 07, 2013
Akshow: Pix of Stella's airport says d op. How pathetic and daft can u be? Na Stella build MM1? Tiles has always been in MMW, light has always been in MM1, elevators, wc, etc have always been there so I don't get ur bigoted point at all. Silly myopic thread celebrating mediocre. So all this "re painting and re-polishing" that cost billions of naira is what u re celebrating. Dude Shame on u!

Have you been to the airport before or you've only seen it on TV? Say the truth let the devil be ashamed grin
Re: Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport by LeSaint(m): 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
The question is did she do all that following laid down rules for transparency, honesty and accountability? Any one can mobilize to spend free money at their disposal. The underlying motive, and the integrity are the issues here.
It is well known that no due process was followed in any of those projects, they were 200% t0 300% over-inflated, and the contractors were hand picked by the Minister herself. That sort of public officer does more harm than good, no matter what propagander you mobilize for them. The people of Nigeria in general, and the the industry in particular are the worse off for it. Also, aviation professionals will tell you that most of those projects were cosmetic in nature, i.e., little real CAPACITY enhancement in content. For example, the airspace ids still full of inadequacies that have endurd over the years. Virtually all the recent Ministers of Aviation have followed the same trend - home-in on cosmetic, physically visible programs, and use the to siphon huge amounts of money into thier pockets. Mr. Borishade's Safe Tower project is one of such. Experts say it is more of "Fancy Tower" than "Safe Tower". But it cost over 50 million Euro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guinness, UNITAR, Partner FRSC On High Visibility Enforcement And Motoring / Heritage City: African-style Theme Park In Abuja / New Pictures Of Awka, Anambra State Capital (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.