Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

This Is What God Said.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is What God Said.... (775 Views)

"Adam Didn't Die The Day God Said He Would!" / As God Said It Must Be Done - The Temple Of The Most High God / God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is What God Said.... by uchkochi(m): 8:11am On Nov 07, 2013
THIS IS WHAT GOD SAID!!!

GOD ASKED ME TO TELL YOU THAT HE IS BLESSING YOU WITH THE BLESSING THAT IS ABOVE YOUR AGE. PEOPLE WILL LOOK AT YOU FROM NOW AND SAY THAT YOU ARE TOO YOUNG FOR SUCH INCREASES AND BLESSINGS. LIFT UP YOUR HANDS WHERE YOU ARE AND SAY I RECEIVE IT IN JESUS NAME. YOUR OPPORTUNITIES WILL MULTIPLY, YOUR HELPS/FAVOURS WILL MULTIPLY. YOUR MATES WILL SEE YOU AND RUN INTO HIDING BY REASON OF GOD'S HANDS UPON YOUR LIFE. YOUR SENIORS WILL BE SURPRISED AND CALL YOU BLESSED. THIS IS GOD'S AGENDA FOR YOUR LIFE. AND IT IS HAPPENING SPIRITUALLY, MARITALLY, FINANCIALLY,PHYSICALLY,MENTALLY NOW IN JESUS NAME. EPHESIANS 3:20. BB PIN IS 2739F228
Re: This Is What God Said.... by Lordlexyy: 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
uchkochi: THIS IS WHAT GOD SAID!!!

GOD ASKED ME TO TELL YOU THAT HE IS BLESSING YOU WITH THE BLESSING THAT IS ABOVE YOUR AGE. PEOPLE WILL LOOK AT YOU FROM NOW AND SAY THAT YOU ARE TOO YOUNG FOR SUCH INCREASES AND BLESSINGS. LIFT UP YOUR HANDS WHERE YOU ARE AND SAY I RECEIVE IT IN JESUS NAME. YOUR OPPORTUNITIES WILL MULTIPLY, YOUR HELPS/FAVOURS WILL MULTIPLY. YOUR MATES WILL SEE YOU AND RUN INTO HIDING BY REASON OF GOD'S HANDS UPON YOUR LIFE. YOUR SENIORS WILL BE SURPRISED AND CALL YOU BLESSED. THIS IS GOD'S AGENDA FOR YOUR LIFE. AND IT IS HAPPENING SPIRITUALLY, MARITALLY, FINANCIALLY,PHYSICALLY,MENTALLY NOW IN JESUS NAME. EPHESIANS 3:20. BB PIN IS 2739F228

Man of God, this blessing is personal to me and i claim it in Jesus name. Amen. Thank you and may God bless abundantly.

(1) (Reply)

Using Our Native Names To Refer Abrahamic Characters / Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To Synagogue Church (SCOAN) / On Judging Men Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.