Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,911 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. (7489 Views)

Have You Ever Won The Free Recharge Cards From ONTV. / Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) / Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by OPIAjesus: 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
We need 10% of the money each
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by kollytin(m): 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
Congrats Solomon omo Iya
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Uniquexty(f): 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
Make sure you blow your love for nairalanders in ur next hit. Congrats
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Psylas(m): 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
I'm from Imo state, pls may i knw what will be my gain after suportinq you?
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by pendusky(m): 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
nice one man

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Adamskuty(m): 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Ymodulus: 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
Your mates are carrying gun and fighting. You are celebrating a stupid award.

--------------------------

Lets solve Nigeria's problem by KILLING a 160 Million Nigerians.(100MIllion Hausa's, 30Million Yorubas, 30Million Igbos). | | | We can do it. By donating 1GUN to every 10-14year old.
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by mspee(f): 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
Congratulations bro!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Swiftboy(m): 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
AWW! Am Soo happy! Just look at you all making me feel soo good! Thank you thank you! grin
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Swiftboy(m): 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
ULSHERLAN: U try........@least u go do free show for me soon
lol ok bro contact me for booking via twitter,facebook or reverbnation.
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Swiftboy(m): 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2013
Psylas: I'm from Imo state, pls may i knw what will be my gain after suportinq you?
whats up how's East? Well thanks for supporting me! Yes I promise you correct music! Thanks! grin
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Swiftboy(m): 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ayam_Kay: [size=20pt]CONGRATS JOOR angry[/size]
kollytin: Congrats Solomon omo Iya
wealth2al: Good one, congrats!
Thank you all soo much! GOD bless you too. @KOLa I see you!
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Swiftboy(m): 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2013
wasak: grin congratulations man!! I'm happy I'm the first Nairalander to congratulate you!!! more flows to ur. beats!!!
amen Bro!
oh thank you soo much!
ms_pee: Congratulations bro!
wasak: grin congratulations man!! I'm happy I'm the first Nairalander to congratulate you!!! more flows to ur. beats!!!
amen Bro!
oh thank you soo much!
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Swiftboy(m): 8:46pm On Nov 08, 2013
Uniquexty: Make sure you blow your love for nairalanders in ur next hit. Congrats
of cause milady! Its a thing am gona do.
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
Come, if this boy no hail me ehn. . I go hack him facebook page angry

#TeamGOM
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Shugamania(f): 11:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
Congrats swifty.
Am happy for u and glad our votes helped get you this.

Keep soaring. smiley

Btw, where's that vn u promised eh?
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by cutiepie01(f): 11:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
Big4wig: K o buh see below.

Akpos Eyes during exam:

(←_←)(→_→)(←_←)(→_→)­

Teacher's coming! (↓_↓)

He/She's gone! (←_←)(→_→)

#BIGWIG
This really got me cracking..its creatively funny.Hahahaaha
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Lucentbeauty(f): 1:37am On Nov 09, 2013
Congrats,wishing you all the best.
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Swiftboy(m): 2:12am On Nov 09, 2013
caribchic: That's awesome solomon!! Congratulations, really happy for you smiley
thank you MiChicana! Lol cheesy
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Swiftboy(m): 2:16am On Nov 09, 2013
god_of_music: Come, if this boy no hail me ehn. . I go hack him facebook page angry

#TeamGOM
hehehehe of cos GOM why wont I? I hail o not cos of the hacking but for you be my personal person.good morning!
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Nobody: 2:23am On Nov 09, 2013
Swiftboy:
hehehehe of cos GOM why wont I? I hail o not cos of the hacking but for you be my personal person.good morning!
Ehen, na now you come. . . Whatsup na?

#TeamGOM
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Swiftboy(m): 2:39am On Nov 09, 2013
god_of_music: I VOTED for you like four times oo! You kept spamming my threads and other threads I came across in any section! grin grin grin

I'm happy for you tho cheesy

Question is: Where is my own share?? angry

#TeamGOM
wow! All that for me? Thank you soo much! cheesy
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Swiftboy(m): 2:40am On Nov 09, 2013
god_of_music: Ehen, na now you come. . . Whatsup na?

#TeamGOM
Am doing great while staying scheming!
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Swiftboy(m): 2:42am On Nov 09, 2013
Shugamania: Congrats swifty.
Am happy for u and glad our votes helped get you this.

Keep soaring. smiley

Btw, where's that vn u promised eh?
I've recorded it twice lol did not feel its good enough! I guarantee,this weekend wont pass before I drop it! Thank you sugar! grin
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Nobody: 2:46am On Nov 09, 2013
Swiftboy:
wow! All that for me? Thank you soo much! cheesy
Yes oo! We must support our own na wink
Swiftboy:
Am doing great while staying scheming!
Errm. . . . Where is my own dollars? lipsrsealed

#TeamGOM
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Swiftboy(m): 2:47am On Nov 09, 2013
Lucentbeauty: Congrats,wishing you all the best.
thank You soo much and wishing you the best too!
He's funny! You can imagine akpors literarily cheating lol grin
cutiepie01: This really got me cracking..its creatively funny.Hahahaaha
Lucentbeauty: Congrats,wishing you all the best.
thank You soo much and wishing you the best too!
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Swiftboy(m): 2:48am On Nov 09, 2013
god_of_music: Yes oo! We must support our own na winkErrm. . . . Where is my own dollars? lipsrsealed

#TeamGOM
Dollars ke? Nothing like that yet oh! grin
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Nobody: 2:51am On Nov 09, 2013
Swiftboy:
Dollars ke? Nothing like that yet oh! grin
But they gave Kiddy $3000 na. .I thought if you win anything through our help them go give you American dollars, or was I deceived

#TeamGOM
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Swiftboy(m): 2:59am On Nov 09, 2013
Obinoscopy: Congrats Swiftboy! I wish you many more accomplishments in ur endaevours.
Amen Obinoscopy! Thank you soo much! grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Swiftboy(m): 3:01am On Nov 09, 2013
god_of_music: But they gave Kiddy $3000 na. .I thought if you win anything through our help them go give you American dollars, or was I deceived

#TeamGOM
lol this is not scale-ewu competition! Lol maybe you got de-sieved! Lol
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Swiftboy(m): 3:07am On Nov 09, 2013
B-krubzy:
Wie d cncert qo dey?
its gona be at lagos in lekki next month by the grace of God.kindly like my page to get updates! thank
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Nobody: 3:56am On Nov 09, 2013
Swiftboy:
lol this is not scale-ewu competition! Lol maybe you got de-sieved! Lol
Chei! And my new Nokia phone I bought from Alaba that the screen broke when e fall for ground last 3 month didn't allow me to see the title of your thread! angry

We muss have revenge!!!

#TeamGOM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Maheeda Gets Completely Naked For Her New Music Video / Unbelievable! Man Carries A Wheelbarrow With His Teeth Yesterday In Lagos. Pics / See The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.