Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Have You Ever Won The Free Recharge Cards From ONTV. - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Have You Ever Won The Free Recharge Cards From ONTV. (3863 Views)

Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. / Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) / Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Won The Free Recharge Cards From ONTV. by Chanchit: 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ontv now display recharge cards for all networks everyday, I can't really count how many they give out, but I've not been able to win any, is there anybody here that has been successful in loading any of the cards...?
Re: Have You Ever Won The Free Recharge Cards From ONTV. by Baddestguyp(m): 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
I don't even waste my time trying. most of the cards have probably been loaded before being displayed on tv
Re: Have You Ever Won The Free Recharge Cards From ONTV. by Chanchit: 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
Baddestguyp: I don't even waste my time trying. most of the cards have probably been loaded before being displayed on tv

Well, thats what I'm also thinking, buh would ONTV stoop that low.. I've succeeded in completing the digits only twice and I still no chop am, but that still does not mean its not real sha, maybe someone is just faster than me.
Re: Have You Ever Won The Free Recharge Cards From ONTV. by johnwizey: 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
Befor I even finish typing *555*, dey don carry the tin go
Re: Have You Ever Won The Free Recharge Cards From ONTV. by Bevy12(f): 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
They don't load it before putting it on screen. Its just that if lots of people are trying to get the card at the same time, it will just keep on loading. I had already typed the credit but it loaded for up to five minutes and it went back to the numbers and when i tried it again, the credit had already been used. So don't waste your time.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Won The Free Recharge Cards From ONTV. by Chanchit: 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
This is serious o, so no NLder has been able to load this card..
Re: Have You Ever Won The Free Recharge Cards From ONTV. by Codedboy95(m): 8:27am On Sep 06, 2014
i have but just once
Re: Have You Ever Won The Free Recharge Cards From ONTV. by tayork(m): 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2014
That if I even have time
Re: Have You Ever Won The Free Recharge Cards From ONTV. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
Chanchit:
Ontv now display recharge cards for all networks everyday, I can't really count how many they give out, but I've not been able to win any, is there anybody here that has been successful in loading any of the cards...?
yh yh it is true oo, veri true. Each card is #200, i win it alot. .i use a small nokia fone daht supports 3g, so recharging is so quick n am use to d keypad .
Re: Have You Ever Won The Free Recharge Cards From ONTV. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
Chanchit:
Bevy12:
They don't load it before putting it on screen. Its just that if lots of people are trying to get the card at the same time, it will just keep on loading. I had already typed the credit but it loaded for up to five minutes and it went back to the numbers and when i tried it again, the credit had already been used. So don't waste your time.
Chanchit:
i win mtn, airtel, n etisalat alot, i hvnt recharged 4 ova 2months nw all tenkz to ONTV
Re: Have You Ever Won The Free Recharge Cards From ONTV. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
Baddestguyp:
I don't even waste my time trying. most of the cards have probably been loaded before being displayed on tv
dnt doubt it oo it is 4 real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Won The Free Recharge Cards From ONTV. by ddaammyy(f): 11:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
Only God knows hw me nd my mum hv tried to win it even if its just once. I tell her that the youths will neva give her a chance of winning. I even had to snap it on tv

Re: Have You Ever Won The Free Recharge Cards From ONTV. by daamazing(m): 12:33am On Mar 10, 2015
i thank u very much for opening dis thread. .sm times dey repeat it,neva won any tho.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Our Entertainment Industry Worth? / EXCLUSIVE: Letter From A Student Of Lagos State University To D'banj / [PHOTOS] The One Thing You Should Never Wear: Butt Pads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.