Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Saraki Will Decide If Kwara PDP Can Join APC - Governor Ahmed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Will Decide If Kwara PDP Can Join APC - Governor Ahmed (15549 Views)

VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over / Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo / The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Will Decide If Kwara PDP Can Join APC - Governor Ahmed by akot81(m): 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2013
I wonder why many people are blaming this governor.It's not peculiar to Kwara State.Lagos state is being controlled by someone since 1999.What can you u say about that? Abeg leave governor Ahmed alone.
Re: Saraki Will Decide If Kwara PDP Can Join APC - Governor Ahmed by toluwaseun: 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
May God deliver Kwara!
Re: Saraki Will Decide If Kwara PDP Can Join APC - Governor Ahmed by Desric(m): 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
Akiika: But, y'all should open your eyes to see while still crying. So, if all these PDP governors accept to join APC and they win again....WHAT REALLY CHANGED? except party!!! why can't APC build a formidable base in all of these states and attempt to dislodge PDP machineries, through good policies and programs. Naija no fit correct for a long time.
Talk is cheap, imagine that I am from your state now, say Kwara state, and Saraki presents the Deputy Governor, COS, Commissioner or a member of the executive, and they are campaigning with state funds and APC presents me as their candidate with meagre funds, how many people from your state will want to work with me or make sure that I win? Won't they go to where they are seeing the money and the power? For me, I believe the only way forward is good policies by the Party of which I think the APC will bring to bare anywhere they win, it'll be a "YOU MUST WORK Syndrome".
Re: Saraki Will Decide If Kwara PDP Can Join APC - Governor Ahmed by Desric(m): 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2013
Fadenitan: D APC are too desperate for power,using all means to deceive d G7 to join their party.Tinubu wants to plays on them and see hw wise they are.The bukola i know will not leave a winning party at federal & join opposition party,remember in 2002,he left ANPP to join PDP,his father taught him this.Bukola i know is a force & Leader in kwara politics and strong pillers for PDP & he has always be in driving seat of d party in kwara state will now leave to join a party that will make him ordinary and now be taking order from tinubu,God forbear.This G7 are just trying to test their power.There are many things attach to politics & power play.But i pity AHMED alot.
Wash! And who said Bukola is not in the nPDP, that means so many of you are not current. Any Governor who accepts to play loyalty to his godfather does that at his own peril, we've witnessed it several times and the worst case is that both the Governor and his godfather will loose out like it happened in Anambra state btw Ngige and Chris Ubah, in Abia state, T.A Orji discarded Orji Kalu immediately he stabilised, in Lagos state, have we forgotten the fight btw Tinubu and Fashola that Tinubu had to calm down and reach for a compromise? What about GEJ and OBJ now? The point is that we find pleasure in deceiving, misleading and misinforming the public in the name of Politics of Nepotism and sycophancy.
Re: Saraki Will Decide If Kwara PDP Can Join APC - Governor Ahmed by ChangeY: 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
I like the loyality and humility of Gov. Ahmed, he is giving honour to whom is to be giving.
Re: Saraki Will Decide If Kwara PDP Can Join APC - Governor Ahmed by flexya: 10:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
Kabikala:

Trash.

Do you know of any Senator that has lost his seat for decamping to another party? Note that Senator Ajayi Borroffice decamped from Labour Party to ACN over two years ago and that he is still in the Senate.

The constitutional provision is that there must be a faction, not that the faction must be recognized by the court (I pray to God you don't expect the court to pronounce the Baraje group a faction of PDP, but is that not what they are?). Even at that, it had never been applied in the National Assembly in the history of democracy in Nigeria.

Please stop peddling fallacies here. Saraki is simply afraid of decamping from the PDP because he does not fancy his chances at winning a political contest when he would need to confront the ruling party in a general election.

You are the one missing the point.

I av no problem bowin to superior argument if there is one. Just tell me one senator that has decamped from pdp to another (yet retained his seat or u feel its a coincidence dat none has ever tried it) and i will concede. Perhaps u missed this core point in my submission? Off course no one will lose their seat if it within/amongst other parties or indeed a decampin into pdp, since the power to declare d seat vacant reats wit the speaker or SP.
Re: Saraki Will Decide If Kwara PDP Can Join APC - Governor Ahmed by Easy1401(m): 7:26am On Nov 09, 2013
Slavery of 21st century in kwara state. kwaran will remain saraki family till enternity coz their eyes still dark politically,socially,Religiously,Materially,educationally e.t.c.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Police To Restore Speaker Tambuwal's Security / My Predecessors Left With 22 Police Vehicles –arase / Nigeria May Have Been Wiped Off By Now If Not For Buhari — Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.