Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls (12875 Views)

Saraki's Lawyers Vow To Report CCT Chairman To NJC. / Fresh Crisis Hits APC, Deputy National Publicity Scribe Asks Chairman To Resign / Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by realsuigeneris: 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
APC!! Cry Cry party.................

2 Likes

Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by abuc: 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
I respect ACN which later merge to become APC a lot but this development will not change INEC DECISION.
I have also observe APC is very quick to raise Alarm whenever any election is about to take place.

”If INEC indeed has any hope of organizing a free, fair and transparent election in Anambra on Nov. 16th, it must immediately shelve the plan to send these highly-partisan and heavily-compromised officials to supervise the election. Any action short of that will open INEC to accusations of bias – which is not what any umpire wants,” APC said.

APC is currently looking for one reason or the other to accuse INEC of Bias if they loose the Anambra Election. They have been doing this since 2011 and it will continue. They praise INEC for a wonderful and free and fair election in EDO State but accused them of bias in ONDO Election within same period.

Anambrans will decide who will Lead them and no amount of blackmail and accusations will stop them. If they want Ngige, they will vote him in. If they want Willie or Ubah, they will also vote them in. I'm sure PDP will not win this election.

I'm just observing and I have a very close contact with the Locals who are those that will vote on November 16. Not those ranting in the media or Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by Nonnyz: 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
Dannylux: The idea of free and fair election in Nigeria is merely an utopic idea. After all is said and done, your vote wouldn't still count!
My brother, lack of knowledge makes a man indeed, useless and limited... The issue of a free and fair election must first start from the electorates, who will devote time to wait at the polling units after casting their votes to making sure that the polling officers, do not manipulate the vote in their absence.
It is only when we allow the conspiracy of rigging the election to come to pass that the utopic principle may then be evoked.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by biafranqueen: 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
Kingsley1000: Nothing like IGBO party,don't be misled by obi,no say to his 3rd tenure..NGIGE ALL D WAY>>experience counts
experience in looting funds, experience in holding a position but doing nothing but pretending to doing something, experience in only developing his own town, experience in spreading false rumors to gain popularity. The list goes on and on and on....

Anyway this election is really turning into a circus

3 Likes

Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by Etumgbe(m): 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
In psquare's voice...... haba habatically
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by Nonnyz: 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
Dannylux: The idea of free and fair election in Nigeria is merely an utopic idea. After all is said and done, your vote wouldn't still count!
My brother, lack of knowledge makes a man indeed, useless and limited... The issue of a free and fair election must first start from the electorates, who will devote time to wait at the polling units after casting their votes to making sure that the polling officers, do not manipulate the vote in their absence.
It is only when we allow the conspiracy of rigging the election to come to pass that the utopic principle may then be evoked.
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by biafranqueen: 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nonnyz:
well said Irresponsible leaders can not lead responsible citizens, we must be vigilant!
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by SirTunechi(f): 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
AkpanUnanam: How can Inec make pdp card carry member to monitor election that contest by pdp,meanwhile Peter Obi is Semi PDP member! Please Inec change that MAN to aviod bias
ASUU!!!
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by Nonnyz: 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
My brother, lack of knowledge makes a man limited... The issue of a free and fair election must first start from the electorates, who will devote time to wait at the polling units after casting their votes to making sure that the polling officers, do not manipulate the vote in their absence.
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by SirTunechi(f): 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
ASUU!!!
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by SirTunechi(f): 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
Justicemy: Does it means that they wont be any election rigging ??
ASUU!!!
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by funshint(m): 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
Wat else do u expect 4rm d killer party(PDP) In d words of Obj; "...a disputed election is better than no election atall..." ;DWat else do u expect 4rm d killer party(PDP) In d words of Obj; "...a disputed election is better than no election atall..." angryWat else do u expect 4rm d killer party(PDP) In d words of Obj; "...a disputed election is better than no election atall..." ;DWat else do u expect 4rm d killer party(PDP) In d words of Obj; "...a disputed election is better than no election atall..."
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by SimSoft: 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
warrior01: Can you imagine this unfounded allegation made front page whilst useful and enlightening threads that talks about the numerous positive developments going on the country will never grace the front page. Damn all biased moderators of Nairaland and above all, Seun. Tis obvious the owner and moderators of Nairaland have taken a stand just to achieve a tribal and myopic objective of their paymasters. Its a big shame.

My people, can we stop using every opportunity to express our tribalistic myopic immature insides? How can you say that Seun and the moderators here are biased? have you ever posted a news item from a national daily which was in favor of your party and they banned you? My people (Igbos) would say 'o na-abu ike gwu onye na-a su nri, o chuwa okuko' (literally: when a fufu pounder get's tired, he'll pretend to be warding fowls away from the food). Some times, if we don't know what to say, let's just keep listening to others.

1 Like

Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by SirTunechi(f): 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2013
abuc: I respect ACN which later merge to become APC a lot but this development will not change INEC DECISION.
I have also observe APC is very quick to raise Alarm whenever any election is about to take place.

”If INEC indeed has any hope of organizing a free, fair and transparent election in Anambra on Nov. 16th, it must immediately shelve the plan to send these highly-partisan and heavily-compromised officials to supervise the election. Any action short of that will open INEC to accusations of bias – which is not what any umpire wants,” APC said.

APC is currently looking for one reason or the other to accuse INEC of Bias if they loose the Anambra Election. They have been doing this since 2011 and it will continue. They praise INEC for a wonderful and free and fair election in EDO State but accused them of bias in ONDO Election within same period.

Anambrans will decide who will Lead them and no amount of blackmail and accusations will stop them. If they want Ngige, they will vote him in. If they want Willie or Ubah, they will also vote them in. I'm sure PDP will not win this election.

I'm just observing and I have a very close contact with the Locals who are those that will vote on November 16. Not those ranting in the media or Nairaland.
ASUU!!!
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by Rexsul: 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
dis is indeed signs of end time!
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by Neaman(m): 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
APC is already fixing blame for their defeat..ask your Rochas how he won against Ohakim and his mercenaries..mayb u cud adopt the same strategy..buh dats if you re sure u have'nt lose already.

1 Like

Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by Rottenegg1: 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
Sir-Tunechi:

ASUU!!!
this bros DAFT ooo... Y yu dey derail thread na?
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by SimSoft: 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
Dhurmynick: i suspect a fowl play

Not only 'fowl' play. You can also suspect 'goat' play or 'cow' fight. See the slogans of the political parties.

PDP!!--------------> Power to the people
APGA!!! ------------> ?
APC----------------> cry cry party!!!
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by Waspy(m): 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
Que sera will always sera...As if PDP get anoda gameplan. What became of that Offa LG Chairmanship election where the PDP elect confessed to rigging and rejected the results?. Till there is a revolutionary reform, we can only hope cry

1 Like

Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by SirTunechi(f): 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
Røtten_egg: this bros DAFT ooo... Y yu dey derail thread na?
from their names you shall know them. #peace
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by SirTunechi(f): 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
SimSoft:

Not only 'fowl' play. You can also suspect 'goat' play or 'cow' fight. See the slogans of the political parties.

PDP!!--------------> Power to the people
APGA!!! ------------> ?
APC----------------> cry cry party!!!
it is what your brain knows your hand will write #peace
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by Kingsley1000(m): 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
biafranqueen: experience in looting funds, experience in holding a position but doing nothing but pretending to doing something, experience in only developing his own town, experience in spreading false rumors to gain popularity. The list goes on and on and on....

Anyway this election is really turning into a circus
so daft,,i know you're sentiment driven,peter obi wasted 8yrs in office without anytn to show for it,full of corruption,building malls in abuja/grant malt in pH with State fund,is an abomination....That anambra is fairly developed is courtesy of NGIGE...We have the resources to turn things round,buh d dubious admins we'v had in d past hampers it....dont tell me Obi's 8yrs is better dan rochas's 2yrs,d difference innit clear?
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by warrior01: 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
SimSoft:

My people, can we stop using every opportunity to express our tribalistic myopic immature insides? How can you say that Seun and the moderators here are biased? have you ever posted a news item from a national daily which was in favor of your party and they banned you? My people (Igbos) would say 'o na-abu ike gwu onye na-a su nri, o chuwa okuko' (literally: when a fufu pounder get's tired, he'll pretend to be warding fowls away from the food). Some times, if we don't know what to say, let's just keep listening to others.

I can bet either you are a newbie or simply being mischievous. What I wrote there is simply the truth. I have observed and any right thinking individual will agree with me that Nairaland has a new objective of suppressing any good news that will hamper the political ambitions of their paymasters. The case of Oduah readily comes to mind. No recent threads about the achievements of that woman has graced the front page since the sectional and biased attacks on her started; same with the current political happenings in Anambra state. Take time and observe bro
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by LivingSoul34: 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
spacebus: they should face the elections and stop looking for ways to discredit the elections.Ambassador Nwuruku is an upright man.
Says who?
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by nobleDream(f): 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
paulchucks: After Nov 16 pls quote me i had a dream APGA WON

i reject,i rebuke,i bind and cast,i scatter and fire! apga will NEVER win

2 Likes

Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by mfm04622: 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
searay: Why did he left the PDP?
Who said he left? He is no longer the Chairman does not mean he is not a member.
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by wogorparadise: 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
Op y is ur tread reading, formal pdp chairman to supervise anambra election.... The day u stop biase reportin pdp will stop riggin elections ndi ara
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by ettybaba(m): 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
paulchucks: After Nov 16 pls quote me i had a dream APGA WON
You had a nightmare dude.
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by Desric(m): 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
spacebus: they should face the elections and stop looking for ways to discredit the elections.Ambassador Nwuruku is an upright man.
Here yourself, 'Ambassador Nwuruku is an upright man' under which Govt was he given the appointment of an Ambassador, or is his a honorary one? Please INEC shouldn't compromise this election in any way before somebody will say that blood will spill now and so many unscrupulous elements who only thrive in irregularities and fraud twist and misquote the person as if the person is calling for war or out to cause mischief
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by buoye1(m): 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
The OP's username said it all.
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by onimcee1(m): 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
I use to think that all nairalanders are people of great intellectuals until i read comments on this. The story is thus unfounded, unproven an unauthenticated yet some persons here have started throwing blames at INEC and PDP. This is just a method in which APC whiphes to win sympathy votes. Lets all re-call what happened in Edo state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures / President Buhari's Speech At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem / Nigeria Crawls Like Garden Snails, Can’t Be Called Giant Of Africa, Say Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.