Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls (12876 Views)

Saraki's Lawyers Vow To Report CCT Chairman To NJC. / Fresh Crisis Hits APC, Deputy National Publicity Scribe Asks Chairman To Resign / Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by kokoA(m): 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
searay: Why did he left the PDP?
bros, abeg easy naw..
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by Musaspp(m): 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
Dead on arrival (DOA)
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by Excelbright11(m): 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nigerians shud be real,a former pdp cheiftan woa,where are we heading to,november 16 shall tell
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by kabba7(m): 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
spacebus: they should face the elections and stop looking for ways to discredit the elections.Ambassador Nwuruku is an upright man.
Is he a pdp card carng member is the question that need urgent answer to .
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by coolted(m): 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
osemu8: Apc always complaining,they re talking of free n fair elections when the apc in edo state cheated our votes in uromi LG elections last month,I like ngige,but I hate the party,

? U mean they too can rig? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by ogaontop(m): 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
AkpanUnanam: How can Inec make pdp card carry member to monitor election that contest by pdp,meanwhile Peter Obi is Semi PDP member! Please Inec change that MAN to aviod bias
YOU SPEAK TOO IGNORANTLY, the pdp in anambra are bent on wrestling d power away from peter obi nd u ar here talking bunch!
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by iykemoney90(m): 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
searay: Why did he left the PDP?
gbaguan!!
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by Nigerianmovie(m): 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hahahahahaha....APC MAKING EXCUSES ALREADY FOR THEIR FAILURE.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by Olaolufred(m): 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nonnyz: It is immaterial the nomanclature appointed to supervise Anambra polls, what matters is the ability
to offer a free and fair election void of crisis or violence.

You are right.
Why not choose an ex acn chairman in Lagos state since all that mattered is a free and fair election.
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by agabaI23(m): 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
agabaI23: He is more of ANPP than PDP. He was the gubernatorial candidate of ANPP in Ebonyi state in 2 elections. I can say he is an APC member.
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by Datiboboi: 11:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
warrior01: Can you imagine this unfounded allegation made front page whilst useful and enlightening threads that talks about the numerous positive developments going on the country will never grace the front page. Damn all biased moderators of Nairaland and above all, Seun. Tis obvious the owner and moderators of Nairaland have taken a stand just to achieve a tribal and myopic objective of their paymasters. Its a big shame.

Very big shame

Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by Okeycima: 11:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
Neaman: APC is already fixing blame for their defeat..ask your Rochas how he won against Ohakim and his mercenaries..mayb u cud adopt the same strategy..buh dats if you re sure u have'nt lose already.
dont compare imo state politics to anambra state politics they r neva the same
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by Okeycima: 11:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
Kingsley1000: so daft,,i know you're sentiment driven,peter obi wasted 8yrs in office without anytn to show for it,full of corruption,building malls in abuja/grant malt in pH with State fund,is an abomination....That anambra is fairly developed is courtesy of NGIGE...We have the resources to turn things round,buh d dubious admins we'v had in d past hampers it....dont tell me Obi's 8yrs is better dan rochas's 2yrs,d difference innit clear?
guy no d compare the 2 state abeg is not fair,dat is if u know what i mean
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by biafranqueen: 1:32am On Nov 08, 2013
Kingsley1000: so daft,,i know you're sentiment driven,peter obi wasted 8yrs in office without anytn to show for it,full of corruption,building malls in abuja/grant malt in pH with State fund,is an abomination....That anambra is fairly developed is courtesy of NGIGE...We have the resources to turn things round,buh d dubious admins we'v had in d past hampers it....dont tell me Obi's 8yrs is better dan rochas's 2yrs,d difference innit clear?
I know now that the fever you complained of is effecting your brain show me where Ngige developed our state. What Peter Obi did with Abuja Mall I was the one that exposed him, so hold your insults, if you can not discuss topics without name calling then go and face your books, because your obviously immature. 2 nd, to come here and show a road in his town that he built called development is an insult to citizens of Anambra. None of you could show us any development that Ngige accomplished, in fact his touts burned down the State house, after the court ruling. So please unless you can show us development infrastructure anything done besides one German road refrain from quoting me, obviously you are not my class!
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by whitecat007: 2:56am On Nov 08, 2013
No neural person in politics cos everyone leans to a party, so every party must be represented

Okiki_Oluwa: Why ex-PDP chairman. He's still a PDP jor!
Last Bullet:
Why not a neutral man?
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by whitecat007: 3:01am On Nov 08, 2013
And how is that going to happen if these pdp card carrying members are in charge?
Nonnyz: It is immaterial the nomanclature appointed to supervise Anambra polls, what matters is the ability
to offer a free and fair election void of crisis or violence.
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by macEDWIN(m): 6:33am On Nov 08, 2013
Imo APC disowns Okorocha[color=#990000][/color] source
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/imo-apc-disowns-okorocha/
The leadership of the Imo State chapter of All Progressives Congress (APC) has disowned the state Governor, Chief Rochas Okorocha, saying he is not yet a registered member of the party. In a communiqué jointly signed by the party’s interim Chairman and Secretary, Mazi Nati Iwuagwu and Chief Ahamefule Ibekwe respectively and made available to newsmen in Owerri yesterday, the party stated that under the provisions of the Electoral Act on merger of political parties, only members of the merged parties are legal and automatic members of APC for now.

According to the APC, no fresh registration of new members had taken place in the party in the state since the merger of the three political parties on August 31, 2013.

The communiqué stated that every other member outside the three merged political parties was a ‘concessional member’ and therefore, must wait for regularization by formally registering with the party at his or her respective ward in the state.

It, therefore, frowned at the alleged plot by people it tagged: ‘APGA rebels’ to hijack the party in the state with impunity and warned those involved in the act to stop the arbitrary constitution of interim officers of the party in the state at all levels.

It stated: “That the attention of the national interim executive of our great party must be drawn to the events in the party in Imo State for urgent and necessary action as we no longer accept the existence of any APC sitting governor in Imo State until he becomes a duly registered member of APC.

“That we have firmly resolved to protect our legacy right of membership of APC lawfully acquired under Section 84 (4) and (5) of the Electoral Act 2010 by every lawful means including judicial option, if the issue of defining the authentic membership of the party in Imo State is not addressed within reasonable time by the national interim executive.”

Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by biafranqueen: 7:42am On Nov 08, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Not surprised
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by viexcey(f): 9:11am On Nov 08, 2013
There's no difference between PDP and APC- the same people moving around the same parties. They are just rotating. Show me an APC member and i will tell you that's a former PDP member.
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by OO7: 10:49am On Nov 08, 2013
Nwuruku or whateva his name is ...joind d PDP since 2007 afta unsucessful shots at guber seat in Ebonyi St. while in ANPP then..
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by emmaelectelect(m): 10:51am On Nov 08, 2013
Zona.com:
Even if jega goes down east to supervise the election himself, some people will still find fault.
Actually Prof Jega will supervise this Anambra Election with other RECs INEC already declared this from its spokes person
Re: Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls by emmaelectelect(m): 10:58am On Nov 08, 2013
rajiade: Election Rigged b4 Voting. The Anambra state election is would be a test for PDP's strength in the SE and APGA's (A subsidiary of PDP) proclaimed relevance in the SE against 2015.

So all machinery must be put to test to ensure dat d rigging machine is stil effective.
Gov Adam Aliu Oshiomole Made this assertion before the EDO state Polls that the Military has been mobilized to rig the Election, that came out to be False. One thing I know ACN, APC is to cry foul and raise false Alarm in the Polity. What have they even contributed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

65 Killed In Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri / I Am For APC, Sylva - Alaibe / Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.