Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Kano State Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano State Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves (632 Views)

50 Contractors In Kano Detained, 40 Die Over Kwankwaso's Failure To Settle Debt / APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President / Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kano State Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by BrAkingNews: 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
The Kano State Commissioner for Education, Alhaji Farouk Iya, has resigned his appointment in protest against alleged moves by Gov. Rabi’u Kwankwaso to join the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Speaking to newsmen on Thursday in Kano, Iya said he was not ready to dump the PDP for APC.
“It is true that I have submitted my resignation letter to the state governor, because the government is trying to or has joined APC and I am not interested in the APC.”

The governor is my leader and there is nothing wrong between me and him but I will remain in PDP, he said.
The resignation letter, made available to newsmen by the commissioner, reads: In view of the government’s decision to join the APC, I hereby resign from the executive council.
I will no longer be in a position to give you my honest contribution when I have no allegiance to the party.
“This letter comes from my greatest respect.”
It will be recalled that Kwankwaso, recently received leaders of the APC in Kano, who were wooing him to dump the PDP and join the new party.
(NAN)

SEE HOW MUCH WIZKID SHARES ON TWITTER TODAY

VERY HOT SCANDAL NEWS HERE
Re: Kano State Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves by Toktee(m): 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
Rubish!,we no need him,he iz nt important to our party.

(1) (Reply)

. / Nigeria And Ugly News / Al-ahly Suspends Goal Hero Over Islamist Salute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.