Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 - Sports (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 (118656 Views)

Nigeria VS Italy: Man Of The Match? / Spain Vs Italy - Confederations Cup (7 - 6) On Pens On 27th June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Italy: U-20 Women's World Cup (4 - 0) On Sunday August-26-2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 19, 2013
FACT: Bright Dike is the
cousin of Fenerbahce and
Nigeria International striker
Emmanuel Emenike!
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by nas00(m): 8:27am On Nov 19, 2013
Saklekplus: Retired Brazilian JUNINHO (former Lyon player ) and ANDREA PIRLO are the greatest free kickers that have ever exist on this planet...I have never seen any free kickers that can match this two legends........ Beckham and Ronaldinho are just under this two legends of free kickers..... Back on super eagle, I think keshi is still rotating those players in order to pick the best., but oduamadi and brown ideye are mediocre

Bros, do you know Mihajlovic?
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 19, 2013
nas 00:

my guy, JUNINHO Pernambucano is the best free kick taker ever. he scored incredible 42, 37.2yards free kicks , he converted and impossible angle free kick against barcelona, he even scored directly from corner kick several times.
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by chinwekzy(m): 8:44am On Nov 19, 2013
BrutusOj: keep quiet joor..dats d nonsense u guys wu keep posting here..if Pirlo,Buffon n d oda old ladies players can make Italian national team,what's wrong wit Osaze?Keshi has com up wit difrent ppl,yet none Moses inclusive match Osaze..

Seriously So your kind of people really exists Those people that talk with there mouth in there pants!!! What has Osaze acheived at cardiff to merit a call up? Even Sone Aluko does better than him. You guys are just obsessed with him being in the squad...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by CrispyMentalist(m): 9:27am On Nov 19, 2013
eddyrymz: moses was a big flop in today's match .it is imperative to bring back leader odewingie back to dis team if we really want to fly in Brazil 2014
keshi shud do d needful ...kudos to supper eagles .God bless Nigeria

Moses a flop? Did u see that match bro?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by olayday: 9:36am On Nov 19, 2013
pls how do ii post on nairaland? pls i need your help
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by gevis: 9:40am On Nov 19, 2013
eagles showed bravery, pase, determination, desire. The work now lies with keshi, he needs to build cohesion and tactics. the raw material is there
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by gevis: 9:45am On Nov 19, 2013
CrispyMentalist:

you must have watch on the radio set in ur kitchen when makin
amala
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by nas00(m): 9:45am On Nov 19, 2013
O.T.I.S:

my guy, JUNINHO Pernambucano is the best free kick taker ever. he scored incredible 42, 37.2yards free kicks , he converted and impossible angle free kick against barcelona, he even scored directly from corner kick several times.

Bros, I hail.
Juninho is superb I know. He might be the best, I agree.. But that's not the point I was trying to make by citing Mihajlovic.
There are some players who when poised to take a free kick, one's heart would skip. Mihajlovic was one. He had long range precision and was a terror in his era if you knew him.

Dazz all! tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by gevis: 9:50am On Nov 19, 2013
CrispyMentalist:

your kind will never stop to amaze me....go and repair ur tv set true advise
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by omar22(m): 10:24am On Nov 19, 2013
nas 00:

This guy scores 2 out of every 3 freekicks

I forgot the Brazilian player that played for Real Betis
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 19, 2013
nas 00:

Bros, I hail.
Juninho is superb I know. He might be the best, I agree.. But that's not the point I was trying to make by citing Mihajlovic.
There are some players who when poised to take a free kick, one's heart would skip. Mihajlovic was one. He had long range precision and was a terror in his era if you knew him.

Dazz all! tongue

sure Bro, i concur!! wink
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 19, 2013
omar22:

This guy scores 2 out of every 3 freekicks

I forgot the Brazilian player that played for Real Betis

the likes of Sinisa Mihajlovic, Alexanro del piero, Zico, Pirlo are exceptional in free-kicks, but Juninho tops my list any day any time,
however i agree with Saklekplus that Beckham is over-hyped.
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2013
lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:42am On Nov 19, 2013
Because of this thread i was forced to create a nairaland account.
Nigeria did better than italy #fact.....its not easy to play a match on saturday den take a 6 hours flight to England with little time to rest and train and play a 2-2 draw with a team that won the 2006 world cup in 48hours....so if u say 9ja didnt play well....ur brain get partial contact #fact

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by omar22(m): 10:42am On Nov 19, 2013
O.T.I.S:

the likes of Sinisa Mihajlovic, Alexanro del piero, Zico, Pirlo are exceptional in free-kicks, but Juninho tops my list any day any time,

Juninho is the man

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by dominique(f): 10:48am On Nov 19, 2013
ClintonNzedimma: Because of this thread i was forced to create a nairaland account.
Nigeria did better than italy #fact.....its not easy to play a match on saturday den take a 6 hours flight to England with little time to rest and train and play a 2-2 draw with a team that won the 2006 world cup....so if u say 9ja didnt play well....ur brain get partial contact #fact

GBAM!
GBAMMER!!
GBAMMEST!!!

True talk my brother

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by Iceman296: 10:52am On Nov 19, 2013
O.T.I.S:

English Players are Generally Media Over Hyped. Germany would Teach them some lesson Today!
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by naso2(m): 10:53am On Nov 19, 2013
ClintonNzedimma: Because of this thread i was forced to create a nairaland account.
Nigeria did better than italy #fact.....its not easy to play a match on saturday den take a 6 hours flight to England with little time to rest and train and play a 2-2 draw with a team that won the 2006 world cup in 48hours....so if u say 9ja didnt play well....ur brain get partial contact #fact

Oga you did not play the team that won 2006 world cup, you played the team that did not move past the group stage of the 2010 WC.

I think the team did not do badly but lets not deceive ourselves to think we did better than italy. As nigerians we owe ourelves the responsibility of telling ourselves the truth and tell keshi same. The truth of the matter is that we have qualified for the WC, but to do well we need at least 6 new players in the team. The defense is really really suspect. We cant go far with he likes of ogwueke in the central defence.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:15am On Nov 19, 2013
Lol
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 19, 2013
Iceman296:
English Players are Generally Media Over Hyped. Germany would Teach them some lesson Today!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by Goke7: 11:24am On Nov 19, 2013
abdulahi001: Who noticed dat d italian coach made 5 substitutions(3 at a time) against a team dat played 2 matches within 72hrs and flown in air 4 6hrs and also use dere Team B to drew 2-2

they were scared of defeat, they never knew the eagles had such quality to take them on, they saw that jungle don mature, hence pirlo and co had to come in. I bet you next time they play the eagles, if its possible, they may bring roberto baggio out of retirement, just kidding o lol
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by Goke7: 11:31am On Nov 19, 2013
chinwekzy:

Seriously So your kind of people really exists Those people that talk with there mouth in there pants!!! What has Osaze acheived at cardiff to merit a call up? Even Sone Aluko does better than him. You guys are just obsessed with him being in the squad...

if osaze is scoring goals like ramsey in the epl, am sure he will get a call-up, keshi is not stupid, if osaze is that good, let him start scoring goals like he was doing back in west brom, but if not all this talk about osaze should cease and let's have some peace.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by seyik4real: 11:32am On Nov 19, 2013
I didn't believe that Nigeria players can play up to that standard.
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by nas00(m): 11:55am On Nov 19, 2013
Enyeama (Ejide, Alampasu)

Oboabona. Omeruo. Ambrose. Echiejile

Onazi (igiebor/Ogu) Mikel (Ogude/ Nwakali)

Musa (Nsofor). Moses (Yahaya)

Emenike (Ihenacho)

Ameobi (Emenike)

**I no too trust any other guy in that defence, apart from those listed. angry

Who buys my ideas?

##Brazil tinz!! grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by safarigirl(f): 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
Goke7:

if osaze is scoring goals like ramsey in the epl, am sure he will get a call-up, keshi is not stupid, if osaze is that good, let him start scoring goals like he was doing back in west brom, but if not all this talk about osaze should cease and let's have some peace.
azzin eh. Some are even comparing him to Pirlo, what an insult. In Pirlo's younger days the man was a goalie's nightmare, meanwhile Osaze couldn't terrorise a defence when he was younger, even when Pirlo turns 50, he'll STILL make a better player than a 30 year old Odemwingie, comparing Pirlo to Osaze is like comparing Messi to Ideye
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by naptu2: 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
Nigeria won the U17 world cup in 1993. Clemens Westerhof invited 3 players from that Golden Eaglets squad to the Super Eagles in 1994. The players were Kanu Nwankwo, Wilson Oruma and (I can't remember who the third player was).

Kanu won his first cap for Nigeria in the friendly: Nigeria vs Sweden in 1994.

The 3 players were taken to the USA 94 World Cup as alternate players. (This was a very controversial move because journalists wanted Westerhof to take Nduka Ugbade to the world cup, so that he'll set a record as the first person to play in all levels of FIFA World Cup (U17, U20 and senior levels).

Carlos Alberto Perriera also took Ronaldo to the USA 94 World Cup.

I believe that we should also take some of the players from the current Golden Eaglets to the world cup in Brazil (so that they'll gain some experience).
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by naso2(m): 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2013
nas 00: Enyeama (Ejide, Alampasu)

Oboabona. Omeruo. Ambrose. Echiejile

Onazi (igiebor/Ogu) Mikel (Ogude/ Nwakali)

Musa (Nsofor). Moses (Yahaya)

Emenike (Ihenacho)

Ameobi (Emenike)

**I no too trust any other guy in that defence, apart from those listed. angry

Who buys my ideas?

##Brazil tinz!! grin

I need Haruna lukman in this team , he will greatly compliment onazi and mikel in the midfield. we should also consider bringing yobo and victor anichebe back to the team. i think oduamadi has overstayed in the team.

with anichebe, moses and emenike, you have 2 impact players and one with guile in your attack that will be a very difficult puzzle for opponents defence line.
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by EBK25: 12:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
Wonderful game
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by Burger01(m): 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
topsyking: NFA SACK KESHI NOW B4 IS TOO LATE.. AND SAVE US FROM EMBARRASMENT IN RIO grin.. THIS IS NOT A WORLD CUP TEAM AT ALL.. WE NEED A FOREIGN TECHNICAL ADVISER
KESHI MUST GO!!!
KESHI MUST GO!!!
KESHI MUST GO!!!
Ode!! Fooool!
angry
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by Burger01(m): 12:47pm On Nov 19, 2013
eddiebomba: Beautiful game - d best friendly of d international break!!

The game wouldn't look out of place in the world cup group stage - it was THAT good!!
It was like a final game before the world cup. Should we call it International friendlies final match?. A very pulsating game. I also blow out my breath towards the end of the match. Damn, if Onazi wasn't that selfish, we would've had Italy in the kitty.. angry
Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by Burger01(m): 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
SU-37fighter.:
The 3-5-2 formation of the italians is very difficult to counter.
Those guys just flood the midfield.
Immense tension filled game. The referee got a feel of the fire when he sprawled helplessly on the field grin No be small thing. I enjoyed the game greatly!

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply)

How To Fund Bet9ja Account Instantly Without Going To The Bank / Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 / Man United Gets Willian From Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.