Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Romance And Sexcapades In Churches Now Expecially By Workers-why MOCK GOD? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance And Sexcapades In Churches Now Expecially By Workers-why MOCK GOD? (2424 Views)

ABC Of Romance And Sexuality! / Should Church Dance Like This Be Allowed In Churches / See Mary & John Having Office Romance And Poor Jessica Is Doing The Whole Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance And Sexcapades In Churches Now Expecially By Workers-why MOCK GOD? by Stillstan(m): 7:26am On Nov 08, 2013
Dear nairalanders, I have this issue that has bothered my heart so much and its now like a norm in our society and I hope to share this with us here... All my life I have always had a very high and feared reference for God, this made me to be very mindful of my acts and deeds expecially when am in the house of God, of lately I have noticed that these days so many romance are going on in the house of God expecially among the youths and the rate is becoming very alarming...I have had some experience personally based on this issue and have also chatted and discussed with friends from different churches that have witnessed this same issue.
I used to be in the choir, in my church and jst like I said earlier when it comes to God..I try my best to dedicate my all to him...in my choir, the ratio of the ladies where more compared to the men so during those times of choir practice and all 9t rehearsals I noticed so many things and this where really happening initially I thought it was not real but later on I had to accept the fact that these my co choir members where actually flirting inside the church, when the temptation came my path cos of my fear for such acts and when I was tired of seeing the things that where happening...I had to quit the choir and focus more on being an ordinary member...u knw why? I had conscience and my conscience could not hold those things anymore.
When I asked my friends on their thoughts abt the issue in their own churches, they all laughed and said that its the main thing now...one of my friends even confessed that he had in many occasion had flings inside the church with her church babe and one who is a youth co-ordinator in one of the new generation churches confessed of the altitudes and seductions he encountered that he even had to resign and stay off the church for some time cos his conscience could not take it as well...he even said that some time in their church their was a time they had an all night youth rehearsal and after the rehearsals in the morning, the cleaner in their church found some collections of used condoms inside the church oo! They just had to plead with her to keep it low in order to avoid bringing bad reputation and creating an ugly impression about their church....another of my friend threw in another blast about how they dugged out tons of condoms from the suck away when they where disposing the sewage from the pit in his own church...he said it got the church officials wondering and they had to ban all night youth activities in their chuch.

now my question is, why do people....expecially the youths that are supposed to be the strong pillars of the church derive from mocking God?? People that practice such acts, do they still have conscience? Or how do they fill after such practice? What are your own experience? Please share with us so we can learn from it...
Re: Romance And Sexcapades In Churches Now Expecially By Workers-why MOCK GOD? by Leyqute(m): 7:35am On Nov 08, 2013
One word op: paragraphing.

Reading through your prose wasnt an easy task(my eyes bled) buh you've got a point there.

This is one of the reasons I prefer to stay indoors on Sundays. The church isn't what it used to be. Social media, the internet and civilization brought bad things along with the good things.
Immorality is now rampant and I don't see an end to it soon.

If we still worshiped Sango et al, it wouldn't have been this bad.

1 Like

Re: Romance And Sexcapades In Churches Now Expecially By Workers-why MOCK GOD? by bony92(m): 7:41am On Nov 08, 2013
I cannot but grieve about the madimony rocking the churches today
Re: Romance And Sexcapades In Churches Now Expecially By Workers-why MOCK GOD? by Stillstan(m): 8:31am On Nov 08, 2013
Leyqute: One word op: paragraphing.

Reading through your prose wasnt an easy task(my eyes bled) buh you've got a point there.

This is one of the reasons I prefer to stay indoors on Sundays. The church isn't what it used to be. Social media, the internet and civilization brought bad things along with the good things.
Immorality is now rampant and I don't see an end to it soon.

If we still worshiped Sango et al, it wouldn't have been this bad.
. Thanks bro...correction taken, seems I was carried away...back to the topic: we understand that there is too much immorality in the society @ large presently but what happened to those ethics on the fear of God that where instilled in us by our fathers?...those are the questions I still find very difficult to scale through their answers!
Re: Romance And Sexcapades In Churches Now Expecially By Workers-why MOCK GOD? by Dlionsheart: 9:33am On Nov 08, 2013
Some of the reasons responsible for this soon-to-be-norm in christiandom are
1. Churchiality without christianity,
2. Over feeding on prosperity messages and less on salvation, repentance, holiness and the danger that await sinners (hell and heaven),
3. Lack of Godly parental up bringing,
4. Moral decay in our society,
5. Bad example and indiscipline of church leaders (from the pastor-pulpit to the puilt- departmental heads and the congregation),
6. Wordly Politics, modern technology/westernization and satanic end time strategy to destroy the church, and
7. Indiscriminate spread of (satanic or occultic) new generation churches. These may be responsible and must be check or else........................

1 Like

Re: Romance And Sexcapades In Churches Now Expecially By Workers-why MOCK GOD? by Stillstan(m): 11:13am On Nov 08, 2013
D lion'sheart:
Some of the reasons responsible for this soon-to-be-norm in christiandom are
1. Churchiality without christianity,
2. Over feeding on prosperity messages and less on salvation, repentance, holiness and the danger that await sinners (hell and heaven),
3. Lack of Godly parental up bringing,
4. Moral decay in our society,
5. Bad example and indiscipline of church leaders (from the pastor-pulpit to the puilt- departmental heads and the congregation),
6. Wordly Politics, modern technology/westernization and satanic end time strategy to destroy the church, and
7. Indiscriminate spread of (satanic or occultic) new generation churches. These may be responsible and must be check or else........................
. Lion'sheart, thank you very much...your points are very clear and well noted I believe it will go a long way to @ least call some ppl to other if they can be well headed to....xpecially in the arears of the pastors, even many of them are just after money this days while salvation which should be the major thing is just suffering...I just ask God to keep granting us good grace so we could @ least call our conscience back to other to avoid huge nemesis in the future!
Re: Romance And Sexcapades In Churches Now Expecially By Workers-why MOCK GOD? by obowunmi(m): 11:47am On Nov 08, 2013
Pls what's wrong with sexromps in the church? Church is the best place to find desperate girls.
Re: Romance And Sexcapades In Churches Now Expecially By Workers-why MOCK GOD? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
obowunmi: Pls what's wrong with sexromps in the church? Church is the best place to find desperate girls.
by deir name u shall knw dem!!if u av natin 2 say then,u sud av jst f*uck out rada dan posting trash!!

3 Likes

Re: Romance And Sexcapades In Churches Now Expecially By Workers-why MOCK GOD? by Sanguine(f): 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2013
Point of correction, a church is just a building. Who told you 'church' is the house of God, huh? God lives in the Hearts of Men and never in a 'church'. Some so called churches these days are built by hungry, unemployed riffraffs. And these are the people who'd parade themselves as pastors! undecided. So it is only natural that these atrocities are found in 'church'!

1 Like

Re: Romance And Sexcapades In Churches Now Expecially By Workers-why MOCK GOD? by tpapi: 1:09pm On Nov 08, 2013
smh 4 nigerian youths
Re: Romance And Sexcapades In Churches Now Expecially By Workers-why MOCK GOD? by Danhumprey: 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
OP,you think say those choiristers that you see in your church are saints? Only God know what they do behind the scene. Sometimes,when I see choiristers,I have nothing but disgust for them.

Most of us don't have conscience.
Re: Romance And Sexcapades In Churches Now Expecially By Workers-why MOCK GOD? by obowunmi(m): 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
Harbosede02: by deir name u shall knw dem!!if u av natin 2 say then,u sud av jst f*uck out rada dan posting trash!!

Do I owe you money? OP is telling the truth about fake church people and I am confirming that it is the best place to find babes for sexromps.
Re: Romance And Sexcapades In Churches Now Expecially By Workers-why MOCK GOD? by Stillstan(m): 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
Sanguine: Point of correction, a church is just a building. Who told you 'church' is the house of God, huh? God lives in the Hearts of Men and never in a 'church'. Some so called churches these days are built by hungry, unemployed riffraffs. And these are the people who'd parade themselves as pastors! undecided. So it is only natural that these atrocities are found in 'church'!
my dear u are entitled to your own opinion and I believe that's your own definition of a church and I won't argue that with you...to ordinary ppl its a wall made with blocks but to those who understand the things of God the more, they know that there is more to it...all the same, whether the pastors are hungry or not what matters for me, is that they should always be bothered about salvation of souls than to preach prosperity all the time.. Even if the youths choose to commit immorality there's always enough room outside than to do that in the church, its total mockery to God and I know the repacautions will definitely come which most of the partakers of this act are ignorant of!
Re: Romance And Sexcapades In Churches Now Expecially By Workers-why MOCK GOD? by Exponental(m): 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
Being a church member or worker does not eliminate youthful exuberance sexually. On d odahand, it has teyed since it has been happening.
Re: Romance And Sexcapades In Churches Now Expecially By Workers-why MOCK GOD? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
obowunmi:

Do I owe you money? OP is telling the truth about fake church people and I am confirming that it is the best place to find babes for sexromps.
helooo!!go bck and read wat u posted,don't try denying d trash u wrote!!
Re: Romance And Sexcapades In Churches Now Expecially By Workers-why MOCK GOD? by Dannylux: 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
The truth remains that most of us fear our ancestors' idols than God.. That's the thing.

1 Like

Re: Romance And Sexcapades In Churches Now Expecially By Workers-why MOCK GOD? by Stillstan(m): 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2013
Dannylux: The truth remains that most of us fear our ancestors' idols than God.. That's the thing.
as funny as it may sound, I tag it a bitter truth..cos if we should make reference to those that worship idols..they uphold their chi's(god's) to a very high esteem that they dear not play with his rules and regulations cos once one derails..automatically, the person gets struck..and its not as though our God doesn't have such grace of stricking @ a glance...that's what makes him different...he's a merciful God..and also through the scriptures he quotes "shall we continue in sin that grace might abound? God forbid" I think we have underatted and underestimated his freedom so much....the abuse is now a culture in every church xpecially among the youths...but one fact I do knw so well is that inspite of his grace, he is also a consuming fire and he can burn more hard than those of the idols so I still advice us to beware and be careful on how we thread in the house of God!
Re: Romance And Sexcapades In Churches Now Expecially By Workers-why MOCK GOD? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2013
OP, is paragraph your enemy? angry angry undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Romance And Sexcapades In Churches Now Expecially By Workers-why MOCK GOD? by Stillstan(m): 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
oluafolabi: OP, is paragraph your enemy? angry angry undecided undecided undecided
sorry...I already modified that, hope u can contribute to the topic now?
Re: Romance And Sexcapades In Churches Now Expecially By Workers-why MOCK GOD? by Kaxmytex(m): 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2013
Hmmm.....
Baba God dey watch evrytin on plasma tv.....

It'z jex a mata of tym.....

2 Likes

Re: Romance And Sexcapades In Churches Now Expecially By Workers-why MOCK GOD? by marcangelo(m): 11:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
Its reason beyond d physical.. Som bad spiritual forces ar involved posesin dem at dat moment but unknowin to dem.. To pollute d churh buildin

1 Like

Re: Romance And Sexcapades In Churches Now Expecially By Workers-why MOCK GOD? by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 09, 2013
Long posts are annoying!
Phew!
Learn simple and short sentences, dnt impress, communicate instead!
Re: Romance And Sexcapades In Churches Now Expecially By Workers-why MOCK GOD? by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 09, 2013
The cleptomeniac lootocracy now linked to pulpitry can never expunge harlotry from the trading centers. Yes! It is the part of the deal. Just close ur eyes and worship ur God. If you have time, preach the real gospel to them. But if your preaching becomes trouble, you will be kicked out, though with style.
Re: Romance And Sexcapades In Churches Now Expecially By Workers-why MOCK GOD? by Stillstan(m): 7:01am On Nov 09, 2013
5points: Long posts are annoying!
Phew!
Learn simple and short sentences, dnt impress, communicate instead!
that's ur opinion bro, every person must not contribute...if u think you don't have the time to go through the post...just kindly use the door and no person will notice you...I just had to pour out my h@ on a vital matter and not to please or impress any person, so if you think it aint ok...I advice you keep off from here!

(1) (Reply)

To Those That Believed On Silent Treatment In R/ship, Its Very Dangerious / He's Still Stuck On His Ex! / My Girlfriend Is 4years Older Than Me. Pls Ur Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.