Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Nigeria Oh Nigeria, How Patritic Are We? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Oh Nigeria, How Patritic Are We? (686 Views)

Like Ethiopia, Like Nigeria: How China Helped Ethiopia Economy. / "Wow Karma Just Caught Them" Please Follow Me Read This..oh Nigeria / Oh Nigeria! My Awful Experience At The Ikeja Cantonment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Oh Nigeria, How Patritic Are We? by Desric(m): 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
It is a thing of joy and confusion as I pass through sports bars/viewing centres as well as on a thread here on Nairaland. I saw pure Love, Unity, Zeal and total patriotism, devoid of Nepotism and sycophancy. And I was forced to ask myself what has/is happening, has Nigeria catch a flu or did the Messiah come down, what actual is doing this miracle? And immediately, I realised It's football day and Nigeria is playing the finals of the U- 17. WYC against Mexico in the UAE. There and then I told myself as I've always being convinced that our problem as a Nation is not to divide nor Tribe, Religion nor Region, our problem is simply lack of understanding or our own intentional conviction not to believe that we are indeed one, because by the chants and sitting arrangements, all you can see is just one Nigeria. As you pass these viewing centres and bars, even in different sports forums, you hardly hear or see any atom of discrimination amongst us, now if we can be this united openly and on the streets, why should we then allow some wicked individuals to make us think and believe that we are not and will never be united?. I know this is the same scenario everywhere in this Country, as long as it is football, we are a United one Nigeria.
Nigeria oh Nigeria, how Patriotic are we?.
Re: Nigeria Oh Nigeria, How Patritic Are We? by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 28, 2014
Foool.u here ranting about one naija n u da same demon castigating gej and igbos over gej's trip to israel,how stupid can one be?
Thread again doa.

(1) (Reply)

Patrick Obagiagbon's Comment On Prof.iyayi's Death! / ASUU Latest Update: ASUU Calls Off Strike / Gej's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.