Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? - Sports (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? (33546 Views)

African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! / Golden Eaglets In Ghastly Motor Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by ayusco85(m): 4:46am On Nov 09, 2013
Ayoola Awizzy: yeah mahn....barney rocks.

Stinson rocks
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by EagleNest(m): 4:46am On Nov 09, 2013
excellent
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by pendusky(m): 4:56am On Nov 09, 2013
Kelvin0: ; grin u wan tell us say u dey UAE watch the match abi ..... ..well nice try becos Becos becos becos

I no believe you
did i tell u i dey UAE? thats a summary of the game from fifa.com just to help those who cldnt watch it...
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by Afolayan123: 5:24am On Nov 09, 2013
NIGERIA BARCELONA
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by Nobody: 5:42am On Nov 09, 2013
They Conquer the World.... YES! YES!! YEZ!!!
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by Aboluwarin: 6:19am On Nov 09, 2013
Heroes
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by maik: 6:22am On Nov 09, 2013
Igweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by AreaFada2: 6:24am On Nov 09, 2013
Inspiring
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by showwiggy: 6:36am On Nov 09, 2013
Glorious...
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by odave: 6:52am On Nov 09, 2013
dr_joshua2000: Bunch of overaged boy with bones 5 times stronger and heavier than their opponents. That's naija. @ d senior level dey start flopping
These ghanians sha, chei! Bad belle! So all those who crashed out of the tornament are the young ones? *SMH* ppl hate success no doubt. The comments on joy tv last didn't surprise me. One thing I know is that these boy are young, worked very hard and were lucky too. Don't rubbish their heroic efforts by saying they are overaged players. They are at least a step ahead of you in everything now! You are young then why didn't you make it to the camp and prove ur worth? Playing football can make one look older coz its stressful not just you sitting on ur mom's lap eating pap. Abi na nursery school pupil u wan see for field? Wise up bro, don't critisis, ask God to let u shine too..naija for life!!!
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by odave: 6:56am On Nov 09, 2013
solowork:

Of course, the insults. I was winning, celebrating with and praising them, until Alampasu did what he did with the ball and also when the boys started shouting on the podium in front of the officials. You can shout and run around the field and be happy and somersault. But PLEASE behave when you're standing in front of Sepp Blatter.
Blatter na God? Chei this mentality sha

1 Like

Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by Youngpaul: 6:59am On Nov 09, 2013
SUPERB [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#006600][/color]

Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by odave: 7:02am On Nov 09, 2013
solowork:

YES! I probably would. But i'd hope that someone older will advice me to turn it down a notch so I don't carry the same attitude into adulthood and abroad where it is frowned upon. You see how sour Adebayor's relationship is with his former colleagues at Arsenal after that covert celebration of his Man city goal. That's not good for business.
Bros, just don't add more salt plz. Two records were broken nah: highest goal scored by a team and record winner 4th time for crying out loud! Must always celebrate like d europeans? Chei! This mentality sef na ish
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by pareto(m): 7:02am On Nov 09, 2013
Indomitable
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by khalids: 7:02am On Nov 09, 2013
To all those saying the boys are overage , please see the links below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkctVBAO9IM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWVHA1yfGac

You will understand
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by toshmann(m): 7:12am On Nov 09, 2013
solowork:

Of course, the insults. I was winning, celebrating with and praising them, until Alampasu did what he did with the ball and also when the boys started shouting on the podium in front of the officials. You can shout and run around the field and be happy and somersault. But PLEASE behave when you're standing in front of Sepp Blatter.

they are teenagers!!!!
even blatter knows that angry
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by volcanoash(f): 7:15am On Nov 09, 2013
solowork: Positives:

Talented
Cohesive
Strong

Negative:

Annoying (Alampasu's taunts, the excessive and unnecessary dancing and yelling as they received their medals)
Obnoxious (tacky celebrations, rubbing it in... very unsportsmanlike.)

But congratulations to them.

What do you expect a 17 years lad to do?
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by tedbaj(m): 7:41am On Nov 09, 2013
u miss....
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by younggurl(f): 7:47am On Nov 09, 2013
Champion!
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by solowork: 7:55am On Nov 09, 2013
o`dave:

Blatter na God? Chei this mentality sha

He doesn't have to be God to be respected and he wasn't the only one there. What mentality are you referring to?
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by wiseguy(m): 8:01am On Nov 09, 2013
Spectacular!
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by solowork: 8:04am On Nov 09, 2013
volcano_ash:

What do you expect a 17 years lad to do?

I expect them to celebrate but also respect others (especially older ones) the way we're taught by our Nigerian parents and teachers.
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by olorikinky(f): 8:05am On Nov 09, 2013
Waoh smiley
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by solowork: 8:10am On Nov 09, 2013
toshmann:

they are teenagers!!!!
even blatter knows that angry

Blatter also knows that teenagers take bad habits into adulthood if no one is there to guide them.
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by solowork: 8:21am On Nov 09, 2013
o`dave:

Bros, just don't add more salt plz. Two records were broken nah: highest goal scored by a team and record winner 4th time for crying out loud! Must always celebrate like d europeans? Chei! This mentality sef na ish

I don't know how the Europeans celebrate and I don't care for them, really. Why do we have to be Europeans to behave? I thought respect was an African thing. Of course, i'm the one with a warped mentality.
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by nnemmpi(m): 8:27am On Nov 09, 2013
Fantatic
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by profvic3: 8:31am On Nov 09, 2013
Yours GEJ,:
I dey come
is dat yur one word?smh
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by horlah005: 8:34am On Nov 09, 2013
Fabulous
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by davuvid(m): 8:35am On Nov 09, 2013
[quote author=DonColz1]They are OUTSTANDING!!!
Really outstanding (can't decscribe them in just one word o)
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by emmydee(m): 8:55am On Nov 09, 2013
Incredible!
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by olanre12(m): 8:58am On Nov 09, 2013
unbeatable
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by urchman02: 9:10am On Nov 09, 2013
wooow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) / Wayne Rooney Gets Red Card After Elbowing Opponent In The Neck In MLS (Photos) / "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.