Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? - Sports (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? (33220 Views)

African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! / Golden Eaglets In Ghastly Motor Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by usman3688(m): 9:33am On Nov 09, 2013
COMPLETE
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by AJGOLD(f): 9:55am On Nov 09, 2013
TALENTED
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by pendusky(m): 9:58am On Nov 09, 2013
yemdeb:

And thank you for coping the whole of Fifa.com before you can give an analysis of how the match played out.
ofcourse that ws from fifa.com so what?
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by Bome01(m): 10:19am On Nov 09, 2013
ayusco85: Legen............................. Wait for it...................

Keep waiting.........................

Almost there

............Dary.............

LEGENDARY
chai, you don overwatch "How I Met your Mother" seasonal film
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by kennyblac(m): 10:28am On Nov 09, 2013
There is one major complement missing about those boys... Discipline. I.e no gallas hair, no dread, no hair dye, no huge bears and no red card... They r just FANTASTIC
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by Heebradok(m): 10:34am On Nov 09, 2013
They are unstoppable.

Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 09, 2013
Vista
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by Orikinla(m): 11:13am On Nov 09, 2013
The poster said in one WORD!

Now I know why millions of Nigerians fail in English grammar.
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by unmask: 11:35am On Nov 09, 2013
Old
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by paix(m): 11:53am On Nov 09, 2013
Fantasnigerians
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by anuoro: 11:59am On Nov 09, 2013
Dis golden eaglets ar d best n d world
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by kumbalo(m): 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
Orikinla: The poster said in one WORD!

Now I know why millions of Nigerians fail in English grammar.

Oga teacher, Your first sentence get K-leg. It should be: The poster said "In one Word..."

1 Like

Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
kennyblac: There is one major complement missing about those boys... Discipline. I.e no gallas hair, no dread, no hair dye, no huge bears and no red card... They r just FANTASTIC

Am with you Bro!..Hop they Kip it Up..AMAZING KIDS smiley
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by jeroton: 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
Agbaya Dem
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by khayce: 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
fantasticalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by yinkeys(m): 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2013
They shudnt b called golden eaglets from today They all deserve to b promoted. They are the new flying eagles hopefully
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by toshmann(m): 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
solowork:

Blatter also knows that teenagers take bad habits into adulthood if no one is there to guide them.

They are f--king teenagers who just conquered the world. D'you expec them to stand straight and give a speech like Mandela? angry

Go to blatter's country and see how teenagers behave. I can assure you, Nigeria, and indeed black Africa has the most disciplined teenagers in the world.

Blatter's knows that, even sef referees are trained on how to officiate u-17 games. That's why they have fewer red/yellow cards. These are kids. They can't even vote in an election and here in America they can't even have alcohol. Just bc they have developed some tiny sparse hairs in their private part doesn't mean they have grown. Don't be decieved by their height and muscles, these are kids.

Watch premiership and see how adults celebrate, the imagine kids half their age winning World Cup.

Biko leave these kids jare angry this na the only thing wey you see for their body, na wa for naijans o

No be u-21 be this o, na [size=28pt]U-17[/size]
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by yinkeys(m): 1:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
Two words: flying eagles
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by aguleog(m): 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
Wonderful!
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by Ikenna94: 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
Excellent
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by nkkystel(f): 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
WONDERFUL!
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by ocelot2006(m): 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
Superb.
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by OPIAjesus: 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
Confusion:
So which Animal is called Black stars
ghana cheesy
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by Shewen1(f): 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2013
njokusboy: Let us see if we are gonna be seeing this old men in the next 3 year... Or they wud go the way of their compatriots.. Chrisantus and the likes...

There is no satisfying some people. No matter how hard u try, they just don't believe dat Nigeria can get things right. Did u see those boys at all? I have a sixteen year old boy living with me and I can tell u that he looks older than some of those boys. Those kids are young and they look it.
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by odave: 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
solowork:

He doesn't have to be God to be respected and he wasn't the only one there. What mentality are you referring to?
What type of respect are we talking about here? So they should prostrate or what? Twas a normal hand shake nofin more. Is there any sign of disrespect from any of them? Let's know ur stand on this, you are not happy they won, yes but that doesn't mean you have hate what they did. They acted normal where u get all these acussation is somehow weird, bad belle tongue
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by odave: 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
Shewen1: There is no satisfying some people. No matter how hard u try, they just don't believe dat Nigeria can get things right. Did u see those boys at all? I have a sixteen year old boy living with me and I can tell u that he looks older than some of those boys. Those kids are young and they look it.
thanks bro. My younger brother is 5.9 already and he's 14.
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by gennysq(f): 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
SMASHING!!!!!
As in dey were just smashing all Deir Opponents ♌ whooping Deir a$$es wit Koboko grin
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by Asiwaju9ja(m): 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
gennysq: SMASHING!!!!!
As in dey were just smashing all Deir Opponents ♌ whooping Deir a$$es wit Koboko grin
My cuz just turned 18 and he has been representing naija in athletics since 17. Owu no let some pple know say children nowadays dey grow o!
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by Biafra91(m): 11:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
Warriors
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by solowork: 2:23am On Nov 10, 2013
toshmann:

They are f--king teenagers who just conquered the world. D'you expec them to stand straight and give a speech like Mandela? angry

Go to blatter's country and see how teenagers behave. I can assure you, Nigeria, and indeed black Africa has the most disciplined teenagers in the world.

Blatter's knows that, even sef referees are trained on how to officiate u-17 games. That's why they have fewer red/yellow cards. These are kids. They can't even vote in an election and here in America they can't even have alcohol. Just bc they have developed some tiny sparse hairs in their private part doesn't mean they have grown. Don't be decieved by their height and muscles, these are kids.

Watch premiership and see how adults celebrate, the imagine kids half their age winning World Cup.

Biko leave these kids jare angry this na the only thing wey you see for their body, na wa for naijans o

No be u-21 be this o, na [size=28pt]U-17[/size]

Ok you win. I guess i need to relax a bit.
Re: Describe Golden Eaglets In One Word? by solowork: 2:31am On Nov 10, 2013
o`dave:

What type of respect are we talking about here? So they should prostrate or what? Twas a normal hand shake nofin more. Is there any sign of disrespect from any of them? Let's know ur stand on this, you are not happy they won, yes but that doesn't mean you have hate what they did. They acted normal where u get all these acussation is somehow weird, bad belle tongue

I'm happy they won. I just want others to be happy for us too, because I feel it'll be good for their careers if the world is rooting for them. And the world can't root for them if they are irritated by them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Robbie Brady Loses Teeth After Bloody Clash With Teammate In Chelsea Match(pics) / Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau / Blessing Oborududu Wins Olympics Silver Medal For Nigeria Despite Injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.