Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

What You Will Love To Know About GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What You Will Love To Know About GEJ (1005 Views)

My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) / Opinion on GEJ administration / Chris Olukolade Is Monitoring What People Are Saying On Twitter About GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Will Love To Know About GEJ by winexviv: 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
It might interest you to know that Goodluck Ebere Jonathan is logically the smartest Nigeria at the moment. Although some might categorize me as being foolish, he really is.
As we all know, many people call him clueless president or other bad names but believe me he is surely smarter and luckier than you really are. Being a president in Nigeria is one of the most difficult goal to achieve in a life time and only the extremely lucky and smart people achieve that in a life time. Now to some people, they will keep asking what is this guys saying sef?
Being truthfull to ourselves, we will know that success or failure in life is never determined by our level of intelligence. All is Grace. Sometimes our inner foolishness deceive us to think that it's because of so many hard works.
If you are a victim of calling GEJ a clueless man or fool, I will advice you better wakeup and face reality. The Holy Bible clearly stated that the more we think we know, that's exactly when we don't even know.
Many 'smart' people have tried contesting for president but end up exhibiting their frustrations in the public media. It's never easy to be a president of a country like Nigeria, so why not respect the smartest guy called Goodluck Ebele Jonathan that succeeded to be the president.
For instance in soccer, FCB might call themselves the best team but Bayern Munich is publicly recognised as the best because they won the champions league.
I will rest my case here. GEJ is a great guy although he might not even know that such an entity like me might exist in his country. He is prone to fraud which most of the people in government do to him. But still he will always improve. Rather than wasting time criticizing this guy, just spend some few minutes, search within your heart, know who you really are, know your life purpose, eliminate psychological defects like pride within, discover happiness within, worship the Supreme God and believe me you will get real happiness within this world and afterlife. Criticism kills

1 Like

Re: What You Will Love To Know About GEJ by Djtm(m): 11:32pm On Nov 08, 2013
Yeah, he is a very smart person. You have to be smart yourself to know that. Many people think he is weak but he isn't, he's just being smart. I also think he is a natural psycologist.
Re: What You Will Love To Know About GEJ by winexviv: 5:37am On Nov 09, 2013
Djtm: Yeah, he is a very smart person. You have to be smart yourself to know that. Many people think he is weak but he isn't, he's just being smart. I also think he is a natural psycologist.
Correct bro. Their is more to that guy than we see on the screen. Being a president alone is enough conviction. The more we truly know, the more we recognise how blind we really are. Criticism kills.
Re: What You Will Love To Know About GEJ by Mynd44: 7:49am On Nov 09, 2013
What has GEJ achieve for the public since he was in public office?

As a deputy governor, a governor, a vice president and a president.

You praise singers forget that it is better to get people to like him if you list out his achievements
Re: What You Will Love To Know About GEJ by Djtm(m): 10:06am On Nov 09, 2013
Mynd_44: What has GEJ achieve for the public since he was in public office?

You praise singers forget that it is better to get people to like him if you list out his achievements
who said anything about his acheivements? Personally, my love for him decreases everyday but that doesn't make me fail to realize he is one intelligent being.
Re: What You Will Love To Know About GEJ by qplus(m): 11:01am On Nov 09, 2013
Does he have any affiliation with illuminati ?
Re: What You Will Love To Know About GEJ by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
qplus: Does he have any affiliation with illuminati ?
Illuminaty? Not for kids man.
Re: What You Will Love To Know About GEJ by egift(m): 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
QUESTION:
Why is Jonathan not fighting corruption in Nigeria?
Re: What You Will Love To Know About GEJ by Slizbeat(m): 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2013
I want to know about his parents and that of his wife. Last time I checked, they do display only Foster parents.
Re: What You Will Love To Know About GEJ by Sammypeters: 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2013
Dear jonathan! I love your administration and God bless your effort!!! Some are blind to see ur achievements but it's not a big deal!! Am loyal sir, ride on
Re: What You Will Love To Know About GEJ by Beaf1: 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
I would love to see his GCE result and CGPA when he graduated from the university. I will also love to see his PhD thesis and interact with some of his students (Dame's mates) when he was a lecturer. I hope this not too much?

Smartest my bumbum!!
Re: What You Will Love To Know About GEJ by Beaf1: 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
egift: QUESTION:
Why is Jonathan not fighting corruption in Nigeria?

^
Can you fight yourself?
Re: What You Will Love To Know About GEJ by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
Why is her mistress (Stella) still in government?
Re: What You Will Love To Know About GEJ by LoveDecay(m): 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
Nobody in GEJ's government ever mention's facts, they always speak and make decision's based on assumptions.

Like those three poster up their , assuming - since GEJ has a PHD he is intelligent. He may be a gent but' definitely , he aint got the intel.
Re: What You Will Love To Know About GEJ by emeka94(m): 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
1-which newspaper/online news those he read or frequent so that I can post my comments there because thiefs are really disturbing us in my area
2-does he really care about nigerians
3-is he stronger than PEJ, NASS, Ministers etc
4-will his children attend public universities
5-how does he feel when he is in the midst of other world president especially those from less endowed countries that are doing better than nigerian
6-his attitude towards our foreign policy
7-is shekau(BH leader) dead
8-between him n buhari who go win for fight.

As regardz to whether he is intelligent abi smart. I think he is judging by some of his actions.

Back to my garri and groundnut that I soaked
Re: What You Will Love To Know About GEJ by winexviv: 7:30am On Nov 11, 2013
Love_Decay: Nobody in GEJ's government ever mention's facts, they always speak and make decision's based on assumptions.

Like those three poster up their , assuming - since GEJ has a PHD he is intelligent. He may be a gent but' definitely , he aint got the intel.
He is surely a genius bro. I respect his smartness for taking him to presidency position. If Nigeria eventually change, we will all forget the sad past/mistakes . One of my major aims in this post is to encourage people to stop criticizing him but rather encouraging and praying for him. The world is run by spirits, human beings are just representatives.
Re: What You Will Love To Know About GEJ by warrior01: 7:44am On Nov 11, 2013
Mynd_44: What has GEJ achieve for the public since he was in public office?

Can you in all honesty name any past leader; living or dead that achieved half of what Jonathan has achieved in this country? He remains the best President so far despite all the propaganda from the Sw biased media and the children of anger that thinks the political and economic power should be controlled by them whilst others languish in servitude. We know better
Re: What You Will Love To Know About GEJ by holyvirgin: 7:56am On Nov 11, 2013
I agree op, GEJ is one intelligent man, if not for his intelligence he wouldn't have been able to be the president despite the fact that northern leaders never want a southerner to become president. They fought him till they gave up on their own.
Re: What You Will Love To Know About GEJ by winexviv: 9:13am On Nov 11, 2013
holyvirgin: I agree op, GEJ is one intelligent man, if not for his intelligence he wouldn't have been able to be the president despite the fact that northern leaders never want a southerner to become president. They fought him till they gave up on their own.

Thank you holyvirgin. You are thinking right.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Jonathansummons G7governors To Asorock / How My Superiors In Army Detain, Torture Me For Nine Months, Forcing Me To Agree / Stop The Fear, I Can Cure The Ebola Virus” – Popular Lagos Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.