Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) (11706 Views)

Gbenga Obasanjo - How My Father Made Love To My Wife / I Didn't Tear My PDP Card-Obasanjo (pics Included) / Oby Ezekwesili's 'jittery Comment' On Obanikoro And PDP Links To Obasanjo (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 06, 2015
In what appears to be a messy divorce between Gbenga Obasanjo, son of former President Olusegun Obasanjo, and his estranged wife, Mojisola Olayemisi Amope, the first son of the former president has dropped a bombshell on his father’s alleged sexual intimacy with his wife, Moji. Gbenga not only accused his own father and Nigeria’s former president of having sex with his wife before awarding contracts to her, but also alleged that his wife’s father, Otunba Alex Onabanjo and other men slept with her.
This shocking revelation is contained in an affidavit he submitted to the court in response to a messy divorce case already in court.
Gbenga’s celebrated marriage to Moji, which took place at the Archbishop Vinning Memorial Church, Ikeja, in April, 2000, headed for the rocks barely four years after the lovebirds exchanged marital vows. Moji had allegedly deserted her matrimonial home on 2 December, 2004 and never returned until this messy divorce battle that is bound to ruffle many feathers.

6 Likes

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by KanwuliaJara: 12:00am On May 07, 2015
The 'family affair' has been settled.
All the grand-children belong to OBASANJO!
Please, don't ask me which one! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by Nobody: 12:01am On May 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
The 'family affair' has been settled. All the grand-children belong to OBASANJO! Please, don't ask me which one! cheesy
hmmmmm
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by BarakOkenny(m): 12:02am On May 07, 2015
Ah!

12 Likes

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by Nobody: 12:08am On May 07, 2015
See our YORUBA personality with evil.Can any IGBO man do this..We keep on talking against IGBOS

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by Rose2014: 12:10am On May 07, 2015
That's a Yoruba hero right there

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by rawpadgin(m): 12:12am On May 07, 2015
The man with the itching tentacle

obasanjo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by chernest2002: 12:12am On May 07, 2015
Obj sleeps around too much,he slept with oby ezekwesili,yaradua's cook and many more,he is so shameless.

15 Likes

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by Nobody: 12:12am On May 07, 2015
Rose2014:
cool
Rose2014:
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by Nobody: 12:13am On May 07, 2015
chernest2002:
Obj sleeps around too much,he slept with oby ezekwesili,yaradua's cook and many more,he is so shameless.
tell me something

3 Likes

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by Wizlove(m): 12:14am On May 07, 2015
Old full. Very soon na mad woman go follow.
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by sammieguze(m): 12:32am On May 07, 2015
Smh...

londongal03:
See our YORUBA personality with evil.Can any IGBO man do this..We keep on talking against IGBOS

1 Like

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by coolitempa(f): 12:35am On May 07, 2015
Ojukwu father rejected him...n...Ojukwu too rejected his son....... grin..generational curses passed down..... cheesy grin...unlike papa Awo......a man of great example... grin

5 Likes

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by Nobody: 12:36am On May 07, 2015
Wizlove:
Old full. Very soon na mad woman go follow.
Its fool, not 'full'

2 Likes

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by Nobody: 12:42am On May 07, 2015
coolitempa:
Ojukwu father rejected him...n...Ojukwu too rejected his son....... grin..generational curses passed down..... cheesy grin...unlike papa Awo......a man of great example... grin
What is bad is simply bad. Tribe or no tribe. These things happen everyday,in our tribe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by micktoxin(m): 12:44am On May 07, 2015
londongal03:
Must everything be about Igbo and Yoruba? This fetish is becoming unhealthy, and you guys should snap out of it for your own sake.

16 Likes

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by Nobody: 12:45am On May 07, 2015
micktoxin:
wiw
wooooow
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:00am On May 07, 2015
Op, yu no well ooo. Just tell us yu are dumb and w'll agree.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by Nobody: 1:13am On May 07, 2015
londongal03:

Yes; as usual, you will be quick to condemn OBJ for ALLEGEDLY sleeping with Gbenga's wife, but you won't ever see anything wrong with A whole " Eze Ndigbo" of Australia [Chief Maximus Osuamadi] that was nabbed & jailed in Sydney for running a drug syndicate.

Since your lot claim to be jewish more than the israelis; I wonder how many of Abraham's descendants were drug barons.

Hypocrite!

29 Likes

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by Vicadonis(m): 2:37am On May 07, 2015
Stale news...

3 Likes

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by ellechrystal(f): 3:58am On May 07, 2015
Is being ur daughter in law not enough to award contracts to her??.
Must u sleep with her.
This man is a wizard, Nigeria isn't his problem, ugly old toad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by ellechrystal(f): 4:00am On May 07, 2015
Zoharariel:

Yes; as usual, you will be quick to condemn OBJ for ALLEGEDLY sleeping with Gbenga's wife, but you won't ever see anything wrong with A whole " Eze Ndigbo" of Australia [Chief Maximus Osuamadi] that was nabbed & jailed in Sydney for running a drug syndicate.

Since your lot claim to be jewish more than the israelis; I wonder how many of Abraham's descendants were drug barons.

Hypocrite!
Lwkmd....
Oboy this ur bad mouth is legendary....okokobioko!!!
I no fit stop to laugh. guardian09, this one is epic.

6 Likes

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by megacity: 4:13am On May 07, 2015
Zoharariel:

Hypocrite!

shut up ur mouth. Ndi Igbo has no Eze in Australia

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by oliidell(m): 4:56am On May 07, 2015
Another tribal thread. It's actually simple; Right is right and wrong is wrong.
All u need is common sense and a little exposure

2 Likes

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by jazinogold(m): 4:58am On May 07, 2015
pix of him making love to your wife or I don't believe it... grin

2 Likes

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by DjHypno(m): 5:12am On May 07, 2015
Must you be tribalistic? Ewure
londongal03:

6 Likes

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by snowdrops(m): 5:18am On May 07, 2015
I am getting fed up of comments on nairaland. In times past contributions used to be healthy informative and educative for the most part with largely sensible debates.

Fast forward recent years and with every single article trolls that have infested this website have a way of twisting the debate to Igbo vs Yoruba. I don't think some moderators help matter with selection of threads put forward to front page or how they are edited to provoke ethnic rivalry.

6 Likes

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by pyyxxaro: 5:21am On May 07, 2015
Am just here to read comments

Igbo / Yoruba let's go there grin

2 Likes

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 5:33am On May 07, 2015
This is old news na... Btw.. I don't believe this poo.
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by M4gunners: 5:59am On May 07, 2015
And some TANiods will come here to speak English . Calling him the face of Nigeria . Don't ever blame this on konji ooo.
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) by 4stylz: 6:22am On May 07, 2015
Yoruba & Igbo; You all think your bad comments against each other is just for fun or in nairaland only; comments can affect your feelings and you carry it into your daily lives and it will result to tribal war like play;

Plz you people should calm down.

Quote me with silly comment and something heavy will fall on your head.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Elections: Saraki, PDP Hire American Lobbyists For Favour From US Governmen / Niger Delta Youths Give Wike Seven Days To Reopen NDDC Office / FG Set To Audit ₦‎23 Trillion Ways And Means Debt – Edun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.