Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Kindly Show Me How This's Not An Injustice. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kindly Show Me How This's Not An Injustice. (917 Views)

The Injustice On Religion Section Of Nairaland / Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Show Me How This's Not An Injustice. by harbiola1(m): 11:19am On Nov 09, 2013
1. He [Aaro] took the gold from them, formed it in a mold and cast an image of a calf and they said; these are your gods, O isreal who brought you out of the land of Egypt. Exod 32:4
2. The next, Aaron built an altar before the calf and proclaimed the next day to be a feast to the Lord. so they rose up early the next day and offered burnt-offerings, peace-offerings and they all sat down including Aaron to eat and drink and rose up to play Exod 32:6. Lets assume that Aaron was forced to make a calf, was he forced to worship it? was he forced to dine and wine with them? i don't think that is possible. But the next things we read is that over 3,000 people that worshipped the golden calf were Killed, but Aaron their leader who made the golden calf, Built an altar, Host the feast was not only pardoned but also rewarded with priesthood. Somebody have to let me know how this's not an injustice using Exod 20:3-5.
Re: Kindly Show Me How This's Not An Injustice. by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 09, 2013
harbiola1: 1. He [Aaro] took the gold from them, formed it in a mold and cast an image of a calf and they said; these are your gods, O isreal who brought you out of the land of Egypt. Exod 32:4
2. The next, Aaron built an altar before the calf and proclaimed the next day to be a feast to the Lord. so they rose up early the next day and offered burnt-offerings, peace-offerings and they all sat down including Aaron to eat and drink and rose up to play Exod 32:6. Lets assume that Aaron was forced to make a calf, was he forced to worship it? was he forced to dine and wine with them? i don't think that is possible. But the next things we read is that over 3,000 people that worshipped the golden calf were Killed, but Aaron their leader who made the golden calf, Built an altar, Host the feast was not only pardoned but also rewarded with priesthood. Somebody have to let me know how this's not an injustice using Exod 20:3-5.

Nawa o. There are several of such stories in the bible. One that comes to mind is achan. For an offence only him committed, his wife and children were killed. How people manage to read those stories without cringing is beyond me.
Re: Kindly Show Me How This's Not An Injustice. by harbiola1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
了解开展销量度日如年回老鼠的,我也不知道这 embarassed
Re: Kindly Show Me How This's Not An Injustice. by harbiola1(m): 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
Why are christians ignoring this? remember that Jesus himself was part of the deal (Consubstantial).
Re: Kindly Show Me How This's Not An Injustice. by anibi9674: 12:30am On Nov 10, 2013
D ways of God r nt d ways of man. God said he will show mercy on whom he will show mercy nd compassion on whom he will. Èasu i hate jacob i luv. Can a clay question d potter ?
Re: Kindly Show Me How This's Not An Injustice. by macof(m): 1:04am On Nov 10, 2013
anibi9674: D ways of God r nt d ways of man. God said he will show mercy on whom he will show mercy nd compassion on whom he will. Èasu i hate jacob i luv. Can a clay question d potter ?

See fool
Justifying the Bible's God with discrimination and hatred
Re: Kindly Show Me How This's Not An Injustice. by macof(m): 1:19am On Nov 10, 2013
My personal opinion on this is that the Calf(young bull) which is a symbolic appearance of "El" and "Baal hadad" in semitic religions angered Moses and Yahweh(a jealous God).

I wonder why Aaron declared another God the deliverer of Israel from Egypt but he probably meant it in honor of "El" the supreme God. Or "baal Haddad" which was against the covenant of Israel to honor any other God than El Shaddai.

Aaron not being killed alongside the others is the major mystery, which I suspect Moses pleaded for his brother, Or Aaron was under the protection of the God he dedicated the calf to, and so Yahweh couldn't harm him.
Re: Kindly Show Me How This's Not An Injustice. by harbiola1(m): 6:54am On Nov 10, 2013
anibi9674: D ways of God r nt d ways of man. God said he will show mercy on whom he will show mercy nd compassion on whom he will. Èasu i hate jacob i luv. Can a clay question d potter ?
With the above u missed it. lets just step aside while our pastors take us through holy scripture in order to convince us that this's justifiable.
Re: Kindly Show Me How This's Not An Injustice. by Kabieosi: 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
harbiola1:
1. He [Aaro] took the gold from them, formed it in a mold and cast an image of a calf and they said; these are your gods, O isreal who brought you out of the land of Egypt. Exod 32:4
2. The next, Aaron built an altar before the calf and proclaimed the next day to be a feast to the Lord. so they rose up early the next day and offered burnt-offerings, peace-offerings and they all sat down including Aaron to eat and drink and rose up to play Exod 32:6.

Lets assume that Aaron was forced to make a calf, was he forced to worship it? was he forced to dine and wine with them? i don't think that is possible.

But the next things we read is that over 3,000 people that worshipped the golden calf were Killed, but Aaron their leader who made the golden calf, Built an altar, Host the feast was not only pardoned but also rewarded with priesthood.

Somebody have to let me know how this's not an injustice using Exod 20:3-5.

@harbiola1

Whoa, whoa, where and when did Aaron worship the golden calf

The man caved in seeing people were baying for blood - surely, he did not participate

Anyway, there is a thing called preferential treatment which makes one untouchable to a point

Aaron enjoyed the privilege and got immunity

Mind you, the First Epistle of Clement might have insights on your raised issue

there is a Second Epistle of Clement known but it is not the same author as the First Epistle of Clement

Miriam and Aaron speaking against Moses?
Re: Kindly Show Me How This's Not An Injustice. by harbiola1(m): 9:29am On Nov 17, 2013
Kabieosi:

@harbiola1

Whoa, whoa, where and when did Aaron worship the golden calf
2. The next, Aaron built an altar before the calf and PROCLAIMED the next day to be a feast to the Lord. so THEY rose up early the next day and offered burnt-offerings, peace-offerings and THEY ALL sat down to eat and drink and rose up to play. http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=exodus+32:1-6
Kabieosi:
The man caved in seeing people were baying for blood - surely, he did not participate
Pls explain the above verses in that site and lets see whether he participated or not. even u're the first person to say he didn't participate.
Kabieosi:
Anyway, there is a thing called preferential treatment which makes one untouchable to a point
Preferential treatment? God is partial? Wonder shall never ends.
Kabieosi:
Aaron enjoyed the privilege and got immunity
Wow! God must have ordained our politians' "Immunity Clause". Don't complain so that u'll nt plagued.
Kabieosi:
Mind you, the First Epistle of Clement might have insights on your raised issue
what does it cost u to copy and paste?
Kabieosi:
there is a Second Epistle of Clement known but it is not the same author as the First Epistle of Clement
Bring it here as long as it will quench my curiousity.
Kabieosi:
Miriam and Aaron speaking against Moses?
And Miriam was plagued and Aaron was spared as usual. No wonder atheists were on rampage.
Re: Kindly Show Me How This's Not An Injustice. by macof(m): 11:16am On Nov 17, 2013
Aaron has always earned immunity
Miraim was cursed with leprosy, Aaron was spared.
My guess is that the jazz Moses has Aaron has too
Re: Kindly Show Me How This's Not An Injustice. by Kabieosi: 11:45am On Nov 17, 2013
macof:

Aaron has always earned immunity
Miraim was cursed with leprosy, Aaron was spared.
My guess is that the jazz Moses has Aaron has too

@macof

smiley On the contrary, Aaron wasn't spared at all.

That is what you think, friend,

and this is because of the hush hush which kept the info from general or public knowledge
Re: Kindly Show Me How This's Not An Injustice. by Kabieosi: 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
harbiola1:

2The next, Aaron built an altar before the calf and PROCLAIMED the next day to be a feast to the Lord.
so THEY rose up early the next day and offered burnt-offerings, peace-offerings
and THEY ALL sat down to eat and drink and rose up to play
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=exodus+32:1-6

Pls explain the above verses in that site and lets see whether he participated or not.
even u're the first person to say he didn't participate.

Preferential treatment? God is partial? Wonder shall never ends.

Wow! God must have ordained our politians' "Immunity Clause". Don't complain so that u'll nt plagued.

what does it cost u to copy and paste?

Bring it here as long as it will quench my curiousity.

And Miriam was plagued and Aaron was spared as usual. No wonder atheists were on rampage.

@harbiola1

I went to a party last night, everyone danced

Everyone danced? No, because it is an exaggerated statement or claim not meant to be taken literally

Of course, everyone cant possibly dance at a party,

some are OK, leaning against the wall, simply sitting etc etc

"THEY ALL" too is not meant to be taken literally

The 3000 thereabout that died were the ringleaders - instigators

If you carefully analyse the whole shebang,

you should detect and notice how Aaron tried using psychology mind games, delaying tactics etc to buy time and hoping that . . .

23They said to me, 'Make us gods who will go before us.
As for this fellow Moses who brought us up out of Egypt,
we don't know what has happened to him.
'

24So I told them, 'Whoever has any gold jewelry, take it off.'
Then they gave me the gold,
and I threw it into the fire, and out came this calf!"

@^^ Exodus 32:23-24 NIV

God sees the heart . . .

Don't be daft and melodramatic. What business has politicians, politics and/or democracy to do with Theocracy

Aaron wasn't spared

Copy and paste in this instance destroys initiative, further thinking or effort to independently get information

DIY. Do It Yourself
Re: Kindly Show Me How This's Not An Injustice. by macof(m): 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
Kabieosi:

@macof

smiley On the contrary, Aaron wasn't spared at all.

That is what you think, friend,

and this is because of the hush hush which kept the info from general or public knowledge

Abegi go away.

Aaron was spared twice.

1. The golden calf incident
2. The Speaking against Moses incident
Re: Kindly Show Me How This's Not An Injustice. by uncletbuddy(m): 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
wish to say something but sometimes our words could lead people to sin. God watches d heart.
Re: Kindly Show Me How This's Not An Injustice. by harbiola1(m): 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2013
Kabieosi:

@harbiola1

I went to a party last night, everyone danced

Everyone danced? No, because it is an exaggerated statement or claim not meant to be taken literally

Of course, everyone cant possibly dance at a party,

some are OK, leaning against the wall, simply sitting etc etc

"THEY ALL" too is not meant to be taken literally

The 3000 thereabout that died were the ringleaders - instigators

If you carefully analyse the whole shebang,

you should detect and notice how Aaron tried using psychology mind games, delaying tactics etc to buy time and hoping that . . .

23They said to me, 'Make us gods who will go before us.
As for this fellow Moses who brought us up out of Egypt,
we don't know what has happened to him.
'

24So I told them, 'Whoever has any gold jewelry, take it off.'
Then they gave me the gold,
and I threw it into the fire, and out came this calf!"

@^^ Exodus 32:23-24 NIV

God sees the heart . . .

Don't be daft and melodramatic. What business has politicians, politics and/or democracy to do with Theocracy

Aaron wasn't spared

Copy and paste in this instance destroys initiative, further thinking or effort to independently get information

DIY. Do It Yourself
While i'll pretend as if i've nt seen this. Awaiting others!

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Dangerous Countries For Christians / Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture!!! / This Nonsense Must Stop!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.