Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

This Nonsense Must Stop! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Nonsense Must Stop! (919 Views)

This Nonsense Must Stop / The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? / The Reasons You Must Stop Arguing With Atheist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Nonsense Must Stop! by djmask(m): 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
I witnessed a scene in the wee hours of today, and I must say its unfortuate the way our minds in Africa especially Nigeria works. I woke up early to run some errands for my mom, and not far from the junction to our house on Rumuigbo road in port harcourt, I saw a crowd gathered around a woman. When I approach, I quickly got the gist that a man saw the woman (who looks like a mad woman) making some sort of enchantment around 3am. The crowd is convinced that she is a witch and should be burn to death. While the debate about the incineration of the woman is ongoing, I began to survey the crowd and I realized that they were not villagers but city dwellers who should know better that the woman is just crazy and needs medical attention.
So many women are tagged witches and believe it or not many have confessed to witchcraft. But science has proved that this confessions borne out of dementia and some brain damage that occur at old age.
The attribution of negative things to witchcraft and other spiritual things must stop. Let us begin to look for logical reasons to happenings around us rather than ascribe them to supernatural beings or forces.
Re: This Nonsense Must Stop! by ishiamu(m): 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
djmask:
I witnessed a scene in the wee hours of today, and I must say its unfortuate the way our minds in Africa especially Nigeria works. I woke up early to run some errands for my mom, and not far from the junction to our house on Rumuigbo road, I saw a crowd gathered around a woman. When I approach, I quickly got the gist that a man saw the woman (who looks like a mad woman) making some sort of enchantment around 3am. The crowd is convinced that she is a witch and should be burn to death. While the debate about the cooking of the woman is on going, TO BE CONTINUED

Tell me when you finish ya story
Re: This Nonsense Must Stop! by djmask(m): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
ishiamu:

Tell me when you finish ya story
am done
Re: This Nonsense Must Stop! by djmask(m): 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
Pic

Re: This Nonsense Must Stop! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
Exodus 22:18 - You shall not suffer a witch to live. Daz all.
Re: This Nonsense Must Stop! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
Leviticus 20:27 A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them.
Re: This Nonsense Must Stop! by djmask(m): 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Leviticus 20:27 A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them.
So if ur mother is suffering from dementia and confesses to killing ur dead uncle u will kill her?
Re: This Nonsense Must Stop! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
djmask:
So if ur mother is suffering from dementia and confesses to killing ur dead uncle u will kill her?
Thank Lucifer I am not a Christian.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/01/15 / Who Are We? Where Are We Coming From? Where Are We Going To? / Is JESUS Our GOD Or Brother ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.