Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? - Fashion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? (35656 Views)

A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike / Why Would You Buy Designer Stuff, Brand Name Or Fit? / ♥ Onila's Cool World ♥(Fashion, models, cool Stuff, Fancy stuff, things I like)♥ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by mohawkchic(f): 2:14am On Aug 17, 2010
~I like the second one. . is it pink or beige? What brand is it?
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by chika98: 2:15am On Aug 17, 2010
I am obsessed with it. From Topshop. I just go there everyday to have a proper look at it
Like one day you'll be mine! cry grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by mohawkchic(f): 2:31am On Aug 17, 2010
~I was going to ask Topshop USA/UK? Havent browsed on there in ages. . .

~ Taking a quick peek at the UK TS. . .At first look,i thought it was the chiffon tie diamonte/Bright red wedges. . .

~Ah! The colour is Blush & 100% leather too! I'd be wooried about scuff marks on colours like that tho. . .seeing as the heel is swede but it does look appealing!

~Got a good look at the Dark rose knotted wedge,it's a similar style to my green wedge!
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by chika98: 2:52am On Aug 17, 2010
That is why you only wear it to posh events where you'd get to walk around in it for a bit and sit the whole time showing it off grin
Yeah see it is similar to your green ones.
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by mohawkchic(f): 2:59am On Aug 17, 2010
~I hear you!
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Hubcool: 3:17am On Aug 17, 2010
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 7:06am On Aug 17, 2010
mohawkchic:

~Bare!

Lol! You naughty child. tongue
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by mohawkchic(f): 2:00am On Aug 19, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Lol! You naughty child. tongue

~Shush! I best flaunt it while i still can! I figure i still have a few years more before i start worrying about the expression "Mutton Dressed Like Lamb"
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2010
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by chamotex(m): 10:27pm On Nov 06, 2010
^^^^Na wetin u dey wear be that? grin grin grin grin grin
I thank God for me o. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 7:27am On Nov 07, 2010
Jolosy. angry angry angry
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by iice(f): 9:02am On Nov 07, 2010
Black onyx earrings for men.
First time i'm wearing earrings in over 7months tongue
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2010
iice:

Black onyx earrings for men.
First time i'm wearing earrings in over 7months tongue

Winch. cheesy
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by iice(f): 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2010
I don't always remember naw, and when i do. . .i figure my bracelet and necklace is enough tongue
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by OkwyRose: 3:16am On Nov 16, 2010
Am into

Idian wears---Sarees, salwar karmeez, tikahs etc http://www.yourdesignerwear.com/beige-net-saree-p-6513.html
Make up pallettes
lacy boy short undies
red highhhhhhhhhhh heels
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Viviacious: 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2010
Ahhh, a fantastic topic!! cheesy
1. Human hair weaves
2. baby doll a-line dresses
3. Well tailored clothes - not tailor sewn per say, they could be ready-,ade. Love the clean lines of a casual jacket, flared pants etc
4. SHOES!!! Have nearly 60 pairs right now and counting, love peep toes with heels especially those made of suede
5. Original jeans
6. White long sleeved shirts, cant explain this one. I just got to have them!
7. Graphic tees
8. Those head warmer thingies!
9. 80s and 90s pop and alternative music (no one said this was restricted to fashion right? wink
9. Wristwatches, almost boke cos of them! cry but i just cant help myself jo!
10. Books, novels and more books- especially horror! I know I'm odd like dat!!!
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2010
^^^
What in the hell is 'original jeans'?
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by mukina2: 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2010
Phock me boots and toe socks cool

7 inch Gladiator sandals/shoes cool

Sokola skirts cool

make persin nor eye my list oh cool
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by InkedNerd(f): 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2010
At the moment, I'm really into the womens knit wear from the Gap and Uniqlo. I love those two stores. Oh and riding boots grin.
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2010
mukina2:

Sokola skirts cool

Who dash you all these ones? You wey dey wear pata up and down village square. cheesy grin grin grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

At the moment, I'm really into the womens knit wear from the Gap and Uniqlo. I love those two stores. Oh and riding boots grin.

Uniqlo, I always see the stores up and down. They have kewl stuff?
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by InkedNerd(f): 7:45am On Nov 25, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Uniqlo, I always see the stores up and down. They have kewl stuff?

Yeah, they have tons of cool stuff. I ALWAYS shop there. I love their jeans the most. You should check it out. Their winter collection this year is great. I've been meaning to buy some new stuff from there. Some other stores I love are Brooklyn Circus, American Eagle, and Brooklyn Industries. They always have cute stuff in the winter.
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by meyri: 8:06am On Nov 25, 2010
Pencil skirt
dress shirts
leggings
flats/bright sandals
anything sleeveless
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Viviacious: 8:47am On Nov 25, 2010
: What in the hell is 'original jeans'?

Didnt want to say Designer Jeans cos I cant always afford them. I mean not all those odd brand names from u-know- where with their odd stiching and cuts that fade the moment they are first laundered! U see them everywhere in all those local markets. Can't stand them! Gap and Baby Phat are my favorites!
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by iice(f): 10:41am On Nov 25, 2010
mukina2:

Sokola skirts cool

You don dey carry baby K leg wear 7inches again eh angry

@Topic
Shoes! A bluidy curse i tell ye! angry grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by mukina2: 11:31am On Nov 25, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Who dash you all these ones? You wey dey wear pata up and down village square. cheesy grin grin grin
dont jolos me angry tongue

iice:

You don dey carry baby K leg wear 7inches again eh angry

@Topic
Shoes! A bluidy curse i tell ye! angry grin

angry
na my own leg tongue

please buy for me and you. cool

do not let me ask you twice and thrice oh angry tongue
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by iice(f): 11:36am On Nov 25, 2010
Who dash your leg angry

I nor need buy for you. . .i go just carry those ones IKA wan sell dash you grin grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by chika98: 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2010
Gold tone big face watches
Backpacks
Broaches
Studded everything
Nerdy eye wear
and ofcourse Vintage blazers grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Mobinga: 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by mukina2: 1:11am On Jan 26, 2011
sweaters in all shapes and sizes grin

long sleeve tees too grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by dayokanu(m): 1:15am On Jan 26, 2011
I am into Mukina

Very warm and succulent I tell ya
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by mukina2: 1:30am On Jan 26, 2011
lol what do i do with you? grin
when mukina become stuff tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! / Woman Gets 16-Inch Waist By Sleeping In A Corset For 3 Years / Ogoo Nwadike Wins Face Of Idemili Pageant (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.