Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? (35663 Views)

A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike / Why Would You Buy Designer Stuff, Brand Name Or Fit? / ♥ Onila's Cool World ♥(Fashion, models, cool Stuff, Fancy stuff, things I like)♥ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by tammyswits(f): 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2008
At the moment am really diggin' the color black, kinda has this sexy but cold thing to it. So black boots, jeans,and tops is wat i wear!
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by sexyLeamon(f): 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2008
shoes
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 9:50am On Oct 03, 2008
Electric blue eye pencils which i smudge over my lids as shadows. I look almost. . . . . . sexy. tongue cheesy
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by sistawoman: 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2008
Boots

Arnt these to die for?

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by ikamefa(f): 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2008
@sista nice boot

my dream this fall/winter are a couple of phork-me boots tongue

insha Allah ! " grin "
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Uche2nna(m): 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2008
ikamefa:

@sista nice boot

my dream this fall/winter are a couple of phork-me boots tongue

insha Allah ! " grin "

shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by ikamefa(f): 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2008
Uche2nna:

shocked shocked shocked

" grin " makaginni? cheesy
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Uche2nna(m): 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2008
Mind ur language, laydee grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by ikamefa(f): 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2008
Uche2nna:

Mind ur language, laydee grin

ok oh oga uche

na this boots i dey find oh tongue " grin "

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Uche2nna(m): 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2008
Na this one be the phork- me- boots shocked I will keep that in mind when next you come visiting tongue
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by ikamefa(f): 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2008
Uche2nna:

Na this one be the phork- me- boots shocked I will keep that in mind when next you come visiting tongue

hehee! " grin "
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by mukina2: 1:08am On Oct 04, 2008
Ika
na only you and iice go find something like this grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Uche2nna(m): 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2008
Whats up Muki?? Long time angry
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by ajiriavae(f): 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2008
since i'm transitioning from being a tomboy to an uber feminine chic, i'm now attracted to

pink
a bit of frills
knee length dresses
maxi summer dresses
and designer jeans

the designer jeans are because i love the fit on my body. original ones are made from denim that are are to die for.the fit make my legs look long
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by mukina2: 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2008
hey Uche

no vex kiss i am enjoying ika's boot grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2008
Uche2nna:

Ah! Correct red light boots. grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by origina9ja(f): 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2008
Jewellery
dem big ones wink
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by NaijaBarbi(f): 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2008
im into leggins, small small dresses and boots (all kinds, even dis phork me boots, hehe). its never hard to throw on a dress and some cute earrings to go out i suppose.
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by iice(f): 11:04am On Oct 09, 2008
Twinny i want those boots!!!! kiss grin grin grin In purple grin tongue grin

Not into anything really undecided
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 11:30am On Oct 09, 2008
The picture with the boots is very weird. Kindda looks like the lady had 3 legs. cheesy
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by tRoOE(f): 12:58am On Oct 10, 2008
[size=13pt]wristlet wrislet in fact am getting to addicted to it
And those long color socks
[/size]
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by ikamefa(f): 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2008
iice:

Twinny i want those boots!!!! kiss grin grin grin In purple grin tongue grin

haaaaaaaaaaa! cheesy i want em too been looking and search for those particular boots grin wink
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by tangent(f): 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2008
patent boots.
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by sleekdude1(m): 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2008
Hi y'all
am sorry to intrude if dis room was meant for ladies only(but i just couldnt help)

@Gamine, i saw ur magazine, it was kool, but pls improve on the ite cos its blurr, + i would like to meet with you since we are in thesame field, tot we could xchange some ideas. ciao.
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by sleekdude1(m): 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2008
LOL! I AM INTO MODELLING!
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:00am On Oct 20, 2008
Well I guess accessories in general. . . . . . . . kiss

u can never go wrong with the right jewelry, the right belt, or just the right anything. . . . . . wink
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Laurnetta(f): 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2008
be-jewelled thongs
patent knee lenght boots
leather
gloves
coloured hair
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by tangent(f): 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2008
prada bag, patent boots, low rise jeans and diamonds.
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Laurnetta(f): 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2008
prada bag, patent boots, low rise jeans and diamonds.
[/quote][quote]

show off. tongue
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Afribiz(f): 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2008
Laurnetta:

show off. tongue

That's what this thred is meant for; 'TO SHOW OFF'
Got any problem with that?
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by busygirl(f): 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2008
Pashminas. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 10:52am On Oct 22, 2008
busygirl:

Pashminas. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh lordy. Those are back? lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! / Woman Gets 16-Inch Waist By Sleeping In A Corset For 3 Years / Ogoo Nwadike Wins Face Of Idemili Pageant (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.