Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State (54432 Views)

Couple Use Power-Bike For Church Wedding In Enugu(pictured) / Photos As Obasanjo’s Son, Bisoye, Marries / Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
musiwa112: that why, when ify said , she will marry me, i laugh. if ify father dont say.. he dash me, him pinkin.. which can marriage be that. in yorubaland.. we give our women free to men.. even the wedding his paid for by the wife family.. this is the way, they help men to get married to their daughter. the bride father pays for the wedding.. that way. he get rid of his daughter..
grin
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by farellstone: 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
banega: Rubbish. Hungry gurl. People who don't love your people can never love yuh.. I guess this is the new trend for yoruba men now.. To marry igbo women.. They just hate der own women.. Lol. If this goes on i just wonda who will marry the yoruba women they are leaving behind.. Smh!
you are an idiot, dese are the set of people causing problem in this country tribalistic hideous slowpoke. Why can't you just accept the oneness good people are clamouring for in this country.
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by UjSizzle(f): 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
Handsomeemmy:

In this life, i will continue to pray that for you. cheesycheesycheesy
and hope God is listening smiley
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by MackyNene(f): 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
Donchris u don't need to waste your time on her. U can see she is insane. Reasons from her Anus.. tongue
donchris9999: you said obasanjo will sleep with her and I am telling you that in our culture our women don't sleep with their father-in-laws. They respect the institution called marriage. Obasanjo should be aware of that atleast he knows this is an Igbo lady, so he dare not carry his cursed soul near her if not she go run like usain bolt go back ebonyi state. It is a taboo to sleep with father-in-laws in Igbo land. I hope you get that clear now.
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Caracta(f): 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
uj_sizzle:
In my next life cheesy

Smh...i'm not surprised. I think it's a lie, you wouldn't be caught dead in matrimony with a Yoruba guy...even in your next life!

sad
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Caracta(f): 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
Too many educated illiterates and myopic thinkers on this thread. It's a total shame. We still have a long way to go.

Congrats to the bride and groom. May your marriage be fruitful.
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Iykeponti(m): 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
olabukola: And poor ibo and Yoruba urchins are fighting here day in day out.
grin 85% of d yorubas in here r nothing but original agboros... So i don't blame dem atol when dey comment wit..empty stomach smiley

2 Likes

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by musiwa112: 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
you, it is the igbo bride pride, that why people dont marry igbo women.. it is too high.. and the govt need to ban it or reduce it.
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Waspy(m): 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
^^^^Having majority of the posters here (this thread) in mind, the day i stopped arguing with bigots and re'tards in here is the day i remembered we aint all sane. undecided Conjugal bliss to the new couple
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Smooyis(m): 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
colonic: Bros you spoke my mind o! The wealthy Igbos and Yorubas, marry, fûck and drink beer together, while the wretched ones are here fighting.
Yes. The most tribalistic igbos or yorubas are the poor people. We can as well say that tribalism has a strong connection with poverty. Examine yourself. Are u a tribalist? Aren't you poor?

1 Like

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Aniahfrankie(m): 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
Igbo girls are d best. Proud to be a legit igbo man. If u dey vex go swim for kanji dam
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by ifyalways(f): 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
Thank my God for journey mercies, the wedding was superb. The Young couple were so all over themselves. Love is good oooh. Kai,I want to honeymoon again.

To the loveless,frustrated bigots on NLD, may love find y'all.
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by musiwa112: 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2013
tribalist have nothing to do with poverty.. many yoruba even the richest mike adenuga will not pay $10 for an igbo woman. it is seen as selling your daughter.. and yorubas dont want to buy their wife. the reason is , yorubas believe the igbo people are selling their daughter. and they need to stop it.

it is abomination to pay a price for a person in yorubaland. this is why igbos were the main slave trade seller. why do you think, most africa america have yoruba root but they dont have igbo root.. because igbo and northerners sold yorubas into slavery.. and this have created hate for many generation.

how do you think she got to the usa. slavery..

it is abomination in yorubaland to sell a person. so you can see, why i will find it hard to marry ify.. because i will not pay a price for a woman.. will not buy anybody. and i believe, the govt should ban it.

3 Likes

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by naiwalam: 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
musiwa112: that why, when ify said , she will marry me, i laugh. if ify father dont say.. he dash me, him pinkin.. which can marriage be that. in yorubaland.. we give our women free to men.. even the wedding his paid for by the wife family.. this is the way, they help men to get married to their daughter. the bride father pays for the wedding.. that way. he get rid of his daughter..

can you explain why despite your free bride price, your men keep running after quarter to go igbo women?

3 Likes

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Iykeponti(m): 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2013
But why Yoruba men no dey take see Igbo woman ynatch Dis thing don dey go too far... Anyday wey i go see any of them near my daughter, na Awka gun i go use gun him down. sad

2 Likes

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by UjSizzle(f): 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
Caracta:

Smh...i'm not surprised. I think it's a lie, you wouldn't be caught dead in matrimony with a Yoruba guy...even in your next life!

sad
Lol you're wrong. I'll trust a man enough to marry him if i can trust his family too.
I'll marry a Yoruba, or any other tribe for that matter if it won't lead to a battle of wills with my folks.

I thought you would have figured out the real problem by now.
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2013
Promhize:

Get ur broke smelling a$$ outta here, I'm ibo and I will choose a well-behaved yoruba girl over you any day any time.

I can't even believe my people liked ur post, it must be that u have like 6 accounts or ur family members liked it for you

Broke ass bitches be tribalizing every thread. I wonder why ur post haven't been hidden and u banned
lol, broke ass? Yuh are def dumber than i thought..

2 Likes

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by goodnewsnigeria: 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
Have you seen this website EkoLagos.com? I guess its new.
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by cashkidisback1(m): 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
g
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by cashkidisback1(m): 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
wetin concern okada wit seat belt nah
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by ifyalways(f): 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
angry

Kini gbogbo epistle nitori Oloun? Bobo yi sha. Kilo nka Ify pelu oko ati Iyawo Obasanjo?
Dele,ko funny rara. Mi fe mo angry Mi o raye shyte . . .emi ni 3310 cheesy
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by donchris9999: 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hahahahahaha. The guy don dey take style dey open your yansh for whom you are on this thread ooooo.

No worry, no fear at all your husband no go see him post. One day monkey go go market him no go return.

Musiwa, abeg go pay bride-price legalize the thing jare. Free things dey choke for neck oooooo.
ifyalways: angry

Kini gbogbo epistle nitori Oloun? Bobo yi sha. Kilo nka Ify pelu oko ati Iyawo Obasanjo?
Dele,ko funny rara. Mi fe mo angry Mi o raye shyte . . .emi ni 3310 cheesy
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by ifyalways(f): 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
donchris9999: Hahahahahaha. The guy don dey take style dey open your yansh for whom you are on this thread ooooo.

No worry, no fear at all your husband no go see him post. One day monkey go go market him no go return.

Musiwa, abeg go pay bride-price legalize the thing jare. Free things dey choke for neck oooooo.

*Yawns*

What's new ?
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by ALTRUTH(m): 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
My dear Desola can u see this? When will it be me and u doing it?

Kisses.
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
banega: lol, broke ass? Yuh are def dumber than i thought..

Are u not a broke ass (NL turns a$$ to bottom)
Dumba$$
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Bidoomolala: 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
[quote
author=banega]Rubbish. Hungry gurl. People who don't love your people
can never love yuh.. I guess this is the new trend for yoruba men now..
To marry igbo women.. They just hate der own women.. Lol. If this goes
on i just wonda who will marry the yoruba women they are leaving
behind.. Smh![/quote] babe u just dey console ursef,yoruba pple dey pity u,dem dey give u husband cos u no get responsible men again xcept 4 greedy ones wey fit use dem wife n children do money n u still come here dey yan dust.wen yoruba mothers stop 2 dey allow dem sons marry ibo gals
nw,ur eyes go clear.musu

1 Like

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by musiwa112: 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
naiwalam, why do you think many Yoruba men are not married to igbo. answer. It is because it is abomination in Yorubaland to pay a price for a human .. the yorubamen married to igbo women. if you found out, they made that women pregnant that is the reason. 99% of the time.. so they are force to . but normally. Yorubas will never pay any price for anyone.

It is against our culture. if your father dont say dash (free) , you will wait for the rest of your life. we dont pay price for women.

[img]http://www.missinfo.tv/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/lebronjames-1024x640.jpeg[/img]
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
donchris9999: you said obasanjo will sleep with her and I am telling you that in our culture our women don't sleep with their father-in-laws. They respect the institution called marriage. Obasanjo should be aware of that atleast he knows this is an Igbo lady, so he dare not carry his cursed soul near her if not she go run like usain bolt go back ebonyi state. It is a taboo to sleep with father-in-laws in Igbo land. I hope you get that clear now.
What a gud chance 2 enter d yorubas big time! So na yoruba culture allow married women 2 sleep with dia father-inlaw right? It's not ur fault anyways, U've made ur point.
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by igboboy1(m): 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2013
ajayitp04: What a gud chance 2 enter d yorubas big time! So na yoruba culture allow married women 2 sleep with dia father-inlaw right? It's not ur fault anyways, U've made ur point.
obj did it twice nau

2 Likes

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by incrediblestev: 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2013
musiwa112: obasanjo... what do you see in the picture.. the owelle of onitsha.. is said to be obasanjo father.. yorubas dont bear obasanjo. obasanjo in yoruba means.. nothing in yoruba.

look at his ministers. did you see any yoruba in an important position. No. they were all igbo.. why ??

hahahahaha....I love this guy becomerich you always know how to veer into strange but funny talk....I couldn't resist the urge yo burst into a serious hysteria after reading and seeing the pictures you posted.....you are one big nutcase walahi!
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Bidoomolala: 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
[quote

author=Iykeponti] grin 85% of d yorubas in here r nothing but original
agboros... So i don't blame dem atol when dey comment wit..empty stomach
smiley [/quote] n 90% of ibo are
okrika seller wey no fit afford deir women brideprice,na y mst of deir
gals dey run follow yoruba men be dat.ambali!:p

3 Likes

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by emrysdwarlord(m): 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2013
quote author=tinuolababy]

Gbe enu runrun re sohun[/quote]. Allow d dickhead drown in his own jaccuzzi of dumbness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Weds Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) / Women Drinking Beer At A Burial In Enugu, Use Their Teeth As Opener (Photos) / Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.