Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,045 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State (54416 Views)

Couple Use Power-Bike For Church Wedding In Enugu(pictured) / Photos As Obasanjo’s Son, Bisoye, Marries / Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by ibrokola(m): 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2013
banega: Rubbish. Hungry gurl. People who don't love your people can never love yuh.. I guess this is the new trend for yoruba men now.. To marry igbo women.. They just hate der own women.. Lol. If this goes on i just wonda who will marry the yoruba women they are leaving behind.. Smh!
Mumu! Rich Yorubas and Igbos are getting married while the poverty stricken 1s are busy fighting each other.
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by biafranqueen: 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
musiwa112:

to marry a woman in yorubaland. i can marry 40 women in one day. it will cost me, less than $1000. the moment i get there, tell her father i want to marry her. they ask to bring your parent and bring 40 yams (N6000).. and less than $1.. you are married .

most yoruba will give you there children to marry without collecting anything. no wedding, just prayer.. and you are married. this is how yoruba get married. most yoruba dont get married. we just have babies..

if you doubt.. i can marry 1000 women on the same day for you to know yoruba culture, father sleep with his daughter..
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by biafranqueen: 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
musiwa112: obasanjo... what do you see in the picture.. the owelle of onitsha.. is said to be obasanjo father.. yorubas dont bear obasanjo. obasanjo in yoruba means.. nothing in yoruba.

look at his ministers. did you see any yoruba in an important position. No. they were all igbo.. why ??

shocked

1 Like

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by JadeWilliam(f): 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ghadafy:

The rate kids are invading the Internet these days, how old are you again? Why can't you just wish them "happy married life" and move on with your life?
because of ASUU strike,bored students use Nairaland 2while away tym.I laugh wen I c ppl dancin alanta wen they're d 1st 2comment cos u hav 2either b jobless or idle 2constantly b on line lookin 4threads 2comment on.Then, there goes d ppl dat fight eachother on NL&reply lame comments wen quoted&i'm like, these ppl hav al d tym in d world.
As 4d ppl beefin marriages btw Yoruba(s)&Igbo(s).I thought they said we're one or is there anythng lik Yoruba Nigeria or Ibo Nigeria? so y discriminate?If blacks can't marry blacks emminatin frm d same country,then how wud u welcom ur brother or sister bringin home a German or White American or Whateva foreigner?

1 Like

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by bayo1(m): 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2013
biafranqueen: shocked
So what tribe bears Obasanjo? It's better to keep quiet if you don't know what to say. Obasanjo is a deep Yoruba word with deep meaning, go and research the meaning because I won't waste my time trying to explain it to you.
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by MissOpe(f): 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2013
Worwor: Their days are numbered angry
Isn't yours numbered? worwor animal
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by igboboy1(m): 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
bayo1:
So what tribe bears Obasanjo? It's better to keep quiet if you don't know what to say. Obasanjo is a deep Yoruba word with deep meaning, go and research the meaning because I won't waste my time trying to explain it to you.

its a lie..oba sa njo is igbo.
oba sa njo = "it enters and wash ugliness"

Even though e no work for obasanjo cos the ugliness no get part II but issorai we still lover our prodigal son grin
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by musiwa112: 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
what do you see in this wedding picture...of an ordinary nigeria in igboland.. many people came. but in obasanjo sons case , nobody show up.. why? he is not popular among the people. because they are trying to force them to be what the people dont want to be by force..
nigerian dont forgive easy.

90% of yoruba may not give their child too.

they can hire and pay a crowd with money to come to avoid more disgrace. where nobody shows up. this is how politician do it.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Gvb-XgsgTik/UiBSZIQJX-I/AAAAAAAB-7g/B_3fiSwE7rc/s640/pastor+maduboko+and+emmy+wedding+lindaikejiblog7.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-OBw-X9tb_HE/UiBSXiWtDQI/AAAAAAAB-7U/75HEuxOCYjk/s640/pastor+maduboko+and+emmy+wedding+lindaikejiblog3.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/212092_fff91_JPGa13fe49920245c816f4b0ae661a31f0a
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by musiwa112: 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2013
igbo boy, you want me to enter. oya .
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by musiwa112: 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2013
biafra queen,

that what i said, you change it. you re been tribalitic
musiwa
if you doubt.. i can marry 1000 women on the same day for you to know yoruba culture. will a father sleep with his daughter.. no.
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by musiwa112: 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2013
i see igboboy,.

well the story is, obasanjo father was an igbo man who live in abeokuta. who gave him obasanjo(oba sa njo = "it enters and wash ugliness")

ok, i see, because he was not married.. "it enters and wash ugliness( his shame)" i now see and understand what you are saying... that why obasanjo name does not make sense in yoruba and nobody else bear the name.
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Bidoomolala: 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
[quote][quote author=Arysexy]

Alaye! Street urchin, show me ur tiger claw design face. Tout born in d brothel. Igbo women are beauties to behold that's y all yoruba men are selling dia papa land including grave just to $arry igbo. D banj dey self-service on genevive picture as genny no gree am. Yoruba wan use mouth kill chinua achebe, yet dia son bullshyt ugly dirty fat yoruba to ikebe loudmouths they call daughters, he came for d achebe damsel.

Yoruba wan stop dia ugly nature by all means dats y they are dieing to marry igbo damsels.

Anyway, we r generous, we can help u gorillas change ur ugliness bt if we hear any bitter news from our daughters, we know hw to deal with u.
[color=#990000][/color]

mumu original,beauties to behold my foot,dont u c hw u pple face dey look like pako cos of d hard labor u go tru in ur village,only d few ones dat are opportuned to go 2 lag go do omoodo dey fine after chopin deir ogas money.se u no no say na snacks dbanj wan use genny do,he wan chop n troway her.wo,make i tell u d truth,if it continues lik dis,u pple will soon go into extinction cos all ur gals go marry yoruba men n na we get d children grin grin grin
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by igboboy1(m): 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
musiwa112: igbo boy, you want me to enter. oya .

nna enter biko....
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by igboboy1(m): 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2013
obasanjo welcome home. But why your popsie; Igwe 1 A.K.A Owelle of onitsha give you such a name?

o basa njo = it scatters ugliness
o ba sa njo= it enters and washes ugliness

my igbo peeps east of the niger, dont hate on your prodigal brother grin

Even musiwa's great grand father is igbo too. All yourobas are of mixed ancestry.
FKK - has fulani
OBJ- has Igbo
Arawolowo - has benin (the country)
Even Odudwa - Is from Benin..

So what is a pure yorouba? It is fiction it does not exist. So lets love ourselves...DIVERSITY IS STRENGTH kiss
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by igboboy1(m): 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
[quote author=Bidoomolala][/quote]

bidommolala just admit that you want to marry igbo girl...who wants to marry tiger clawed face woman? Dont lie you want eastern beauty make your pikin no for look like iyabo obj
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Bidoomolala: 11:20pm On Nov 10, 2013
igbo boy:

bidommolala just admit that you want to marry igbo girl...who wants to marry tiger clawed face woman? Dont lie you want eastern beauty make your pikin no for look like iyabo obj

taaaaah! kojo mehn.i no fit marry pple wit okrika brain.pako face grin
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Rendition(m): 11:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ghadafy:

The rate kids are invading the Internet these days, how old are you again? Why can't you just wish them "happy married life" and move on with your life?
I sincerely do nt understd som ppl and dis are d lil fins dat make some ppl stagnant in life wats hard in wishin dem 'happy married life ' and move on 2 somfin else...instead of makin a whole issue out of it
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by igboboy1(m): 11:47pm On Nov 10, 2013
Bidoomolala:

taaaaah! kojo mehn.i no fit marry pple wit okrika brain.pako face grin

words and action two different things.. Yoruba no like igbo no be news. but una like to marry our girls no be news too. The proof is in the pudding.

No worry i get onyinye for you, One of my cousins for oshimili ( you know oshimili girls fine wella, na why IBB kolobi our sister mariam)
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by musiwa112: 3:07am On Nov 11, 2013
igbo boy, why are you shock that obasanjo is not yoruba. most yorubas know the history of obasanjo father. that obasanjo father was an igboman and obasanjo has never denied the story in public. his mother is yoruba.

do the two men look alike. yes. check the real picture of that man in onitsha.. and you discover that is the real picture of the man. and you can see obasanjo look like him.

the real reason he may have given obasanjo a yoruba name, was that there was a need for him to have paper in western Nigeria. those days.. So to avoid trouble of obasanjo going to school. he gave him a yoruba name. this is what the story says.
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by musiwa112: 3:44am On Nov 11, 2013
now i design my map.. when you talk about the presidency in Nigeria

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Ruchidera(f): 10:33am On Nov 11, 2013
musiwa112: it is a big deal because yorubas dont marry igbo.. so it is a big deal.. it is hard to come by. less that 0.0001% of yorubas are married to igbos.
igbo bride price is too high.

to marry a woman in yorubaland. i can marry 40 women in one day. it will cost me, less than $1000. the moment i get there, tell her father i want to marry her. they ask to bring your parent and bring 40 yams (N6000).. and less than $1.. you are married . so why will any one break a bank to marry an igbo woman.

rita dominic price is like 40 million. who will pay that..

most yoruba will give you there children to marry without collecting anything. no wedding, just prayer.. and you are married. this is how yoruba get married. most yoruba dont get married. we just have babies..

if you doubt.. i can marry 1000 women on the same day for you to know yoruba culture. will a father sleep with his daughter.. no.
The more reason why poligamy is the order of the day in Yoruba land...with plent bastards
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Ngokafor(f): 11:58am On Nov 11, 2013
justhelp: thanks for your question, as for me 80% of my ex are igbo girl, the reason is I love to sample their women,that what I need them but for marriage Godfobid infact the last one from Obosi village in anambra her name is chinasa, she really begged me to marry her,but I can't, majority of them run after me even now, but on a serious note our cultural difference will not allow marriage but I will continue to sample them because they really like me.

...lol!..Igbo girls chasing you indeed!..they are clearly your biggest fantasy hands down!...and if you are lucky,maybe you'll get to have one agree to marry you eventually like your brother Bisoye..in the mean time,keep searching..lol!
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by naiwalam: 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ngokafor:

...lol!..Igbo girls chasing you indeed!..they are clearly your biggest fantasy hands down!...and if you are lucky,maybe you'll get to have one agree to marry you eventually like your brother Bisoye..in the mean time,keep searching..lol!
i wonder why you dignified fanny kayode the 2nd there with a rejoinder ?
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by VirginFinder: 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
Musiwa's head is not correct, at all!!! smiley

igbo boy is ... maybe just having fun. Can't be serious. wink

I have no problem with Yoruba men conquering Igbo women. What I hate is the reverse which is quite rare. cool
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by musiwa112: 1:17am On Nov 12, 2013
Look at obasanjo minister list.. Does that not tell you , that the story was true.

ABC Nwosu health (igbo)
Education Minister Oby Ezekwesili (igbo)
defence Aguiyi-Ironsi (igbo)
finance Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (igbo)
youth Frank Nweke (igbo)
Joy Ogwu Foreign Affairs (igbo)
ministers of culture and tourism Frank Ogbuewu, (igbo)
Lesley Obiorah Solid Minerals (igbo)
Chukwuemeka Chikelu information (igbo)
Ojo Maduekwe Transport (igbo)
Mines and Steel Development Kanu Agabi (igbo)
minister of State for industries Chief L. Nwuruku (igbo)
Dubem Onyia state for foreign affairs (igbo)
Mrs Kema Chikwe aviation (igbo)
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by igboboy1(m): 2:16am On Nov 12, 2013
musiwa112: igbo boy, why are you shock that obasanjo is not yoruba. most yorubas know the history of obasanjo father. that obasanjo father was an igboman and obasanjo has never denied the story in public. his mother is yoruba.

do the two men look alike. yes. check the real picture of that man in onitsha.. and you discover that is the real picture of the man. and you can see obasanjo look like him.

the real reason he may have given obasanjo a yoruba name, was that there was a need for him to have paper in western Nigeria. those days.. So to avoid trouble of obasanjo going to school. he gave him a yoruba name. this is what the story says.

read my post again musiwa .... I said Obasanjo is a proper anambra man lol yea right (unu achorizi ya ozo?), i even went further to break down the meaning of his name in igbo and appealed for my brothers across the niger to accept their prodigal son back...

However, obj is just like any yorooba man. They is nothing as a pure yorooba man, they are all diluted people

Desmond elliot- Great great grand father is from sierra leonne
Oduduwa- is from bini abeg (he did not fall from the sky anything)
OBJ- Igbo ancestry
FKK - FUlani ancestry
Awolowo- Benin republic ancestry
Tinubu- has gwari ancestry sef.
Kwara people- half yorooba half fulani
Rauf aregbosala - thinks he is arab, maybe his great great great grand mother is aisha from yemen

Musiwa dont let me start posting maps of gwari, bini, fulani, beinn republic and arab o...
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by musiwa112: 2:45am On Nov 12, 2013
?
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by igboboy1(m): 2:51am On Nov 12, 2013
musiwa112: Igbo boy have you ever heard of DNA before.. Do you need people to do it for you to know.. look at the face and ask if they dont look alike.. Now, everyday you shout igbo president... Do you you still want to shout again after you see picture.?

me shout igbo president? nna you gat me confused o...
werrin concern me concern igbo president? Nna na biafra all the way grin
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by musiwa112: 3:15am On Nov 12, 2013
we see you people write nonsense.. you people should find out about people first before calling them yoruba leaders..

what is tinubu real name. it is ahmed magaji(hausa) .

so you people should be careful on what nonsense you put out there.

[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img33/828/e6h.bmp[/img]
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by musiwa112: 5:32am On Nov 13, 2013
igbo boy, do you still want more prove about obasanjo father... so you can see igbo had the president from 1999 to 2007.. so the east , can not complain because Jonathan is from the east too.

i eat the sugar cane from abeokuta.
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by musiwa112: 5:59am On Nov 13, 2013
igbo boy.. look for you to know, i am telling you the truth. if obasanjo and tinubu(nickname) are ready, there is dna test.
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by VirginFinder: 7:34am On Nov 13, 2013
Who will stop Musiwa and igbo boy from posting shiiiiit from chrissake? angry

Not everybody will understand that both of them are not quite ok especially the young ones. smiley

MODs please come and clean this thread. It reeks of lunacy. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Women Drinking Beer At A Burial In Enugu, Use Their Teeth As Opener (Photos) / Lady Weds Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) / Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.