Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Sweethearts: Jim Iyke Shares Chummy Photo Of Selfie And Nadia Buhari - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sweethearts: Jim Iyke Shares Chummy Photo Of Selfie And Nadia Buhari (2083 Views)

Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweethearts: Jim Iyke Shares Chummy Photo Of Selfie And Nadia Buhari by amakaikeng(f): 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
I knew the little drama the sweethearts pulled on social media a week ago wasn't to be believed...I didn't buy it and am sure a lot of people didn't either. Jim can deny rumours of an impending marriage and Nadia can delete all their old photos on her pages, as long as they take new ones, then we are okay.

After all, Jim has served us well in this regard when he shared this latest chummy photo of them taken on Friday November 8, at the final cut of Nadia's directorial debut, "The Diary of Imogen Brown." Continue to read more... http://amakaikenga..com/2013/11/sweethearts-jim-iyke-shares-chummy.html

Re: Sweethearts: Jim Iyke Shares Chummy Photo Of Selfie And Nadia Buhari by nivera(f): 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
Mtchew...so heart broken..what does she have that I don't embarassed[url][/url].[size=8pt][/size
Re: Sweethearts: Jim Iyke Shares Chummy Photo Of Selfie And Nadia Buhari by nivera(f): 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
Mtchew...so heart broken..what does she have that I don't :-.[size=8pt][/size
Re: Sweethearts: Jim Iyke Shares Chummy Photo Of Selfie And Nadia Buhari by iphedahyor(m): 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
nivera: Mtchew...so heart broken..what does she have that I don't embarassed[url][/url].[size=8pt][/size
abi o,is it more than B and P?
Re: Sweethearts: Jim Iyke Shares Chummy Photo Of Selfie And Nadia Buhari by Boll2010: 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
iphedahyor: abi o,is it more than B and P?
its more than bo!obs and pu!ssy bro....when you married you get bored as time goes by.........so look for more important thing that can help you enjoy yourself better......cuz when you don't have those time to explore them again.....you won't come home nagging at your wife.
Re: Sweethearts: Jim Iyke Shares Chummy Photo Of Selfie And Nadia Buhari by Kolade9(m): 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
nivera: Mtchew...so heart broken..what does she have that I don't embarassed[url][/url].[size=8pt][/size

head tongue

(1) (Reply)

View Photos Of Dagrin With The Choc Boiz Gang / Rare Photo Of Nelson Mandela And Michael Jackson / Please Rate My Picture! Am A Sexy Mature Man Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.