Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Do You Think Homosexuality Would Ever Be Legal In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think Homosexuality Would Ever Be Legal In Nigeria (770 Views)

U.S., Homosexuality, And The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians! / FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister / Are Stun Guns Legal In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Homosexuality Would Ever Be Legal In Nigeria by emeka94(m): 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
Nobody in mid/early 20 century would have believed that gays would be accepted not to talk of legalized in most western countries. Today most countries are accepting the concept or simply turning a blind eye to it. The world is growing fast and globalization and liberalism are among the fore most propellers of the growth. Nigeria in all her corruption is among the fastest growing and quick embracers of the modern world.
But before we say that gayism** is a western subculture, we should note that in every 50 naija youth one must be gay, another bi-curious and another being open minded.
Moreover the crop of todays naija youths-who are the leaders of tomorrow-are more liberal and less conservative than todays politicians.
PS- I maybe right or wrong but I think that some of our political elites/big men are gay.
Finally, I have no issue with what ever two adults do behind close door if they not hurting any one or committing a crime. But am completely against same sex marriage or adoption.
Re: Do You Think Homosexuality Would Ever Be Legal In Nigeria by Infomizer(m): 6:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
It will take a while, but stammerer go pronounce him papa name. #nuffsaid

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Homosexuality Would Ever Be Legal In Nigeria by ckkris: 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2013

NEVER

Re: Do You Think Homosexuality Would Ever Be Legal In Nigeria by omenka(m): 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
Oga what is "homosexualism" undecided angry
Re: Do You Think Homosexuality Would Ever Be Legal In Nigeria by hammedkola(m): 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
Why 'll you ever think of this God Forsaken act?...

This is the Time Things End
Re: Do You Think Homosexuality Would Ever Be Legal In Nigeria by andy24(m): 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2013
No. Never ever
Re: Do You Think Homosexuality Would Ever Be Legal In Nigeria by ifyalways(f): 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
Not sure, not my gaddem business either.
Re: Do You Think Homosexuality Would Ever Be Legal In Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
It will eventually be legalized one day but that day is very far away.
Re: Do You Think Homosexuality Would Ever Be Legal In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
Last time I heard, it was homosexuality and not homosexualism. I give up! grin grin
Re: Do You Think Homosexuality Would Ever Be Legal In Nigeria by Dannylux: 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
Wouldn't surprise me a bit if it happens sooner than expected
Re: Do You Think Homosexuality Would Ever Be Legal In Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 11:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
Afam4eva: It will eventually be legalized one day but that day is very far away.

Seconded
Re: Do You Think Homosexuality Would Ever Be Legal In Nigeria by emeka94(m): 12:01am On Nov 10, 2013
Re: Do You Think Homosexuality Would Ever Be Legal In Nigeria by emeka94(m): 12:01am On Nov 10, 2013
berem: Last time I heard, it was homosexuality and not homosexualism. I give up! grin grin

Lol... Thanks man. Not my fault blame ASUU n FG
Re: Do You Think Homosexuality Would Ever Be Legal In Nigeria by InnoReborn: 6:19am On Nov 10, 2013
@OP it's not 1 in 50 youths as you stated, methinks 1 in 12 is more like it.
Re: Do You Think Homosexuality Would Ever Be Legal In Nigeria by iterator25: 6:24am On Nov 10, 2013
Dude enough with this homo ish and Nigeria.. if bumbum is scratching you, go to Europe angry
Re: Do You Think Homosexuality Would Ever Be Legal In Nigeria by MagicBishop: 6:31am On Nov 10, 2013
InnoReborn: @OP it's not 1 in 50 youths as you stated, methinks 1 in 12 is more like it.

Jesus!

With all the beautiful free pu33y out there and you have this much fagg0ts on the prowl?

Maybe in Lagos and almajirri North and some places in the East where roman Catholicism has a hold. But 1 in 12? That's an epidemic.
We would have been experiencing SA levels of HIV prevalence if that your figure is true.

But I know that Gay advocates like trumping up the number of gays that exist but the actual figure is far lower than that even in the U.S. it's just that the mainstream media tries to make people in the U.S. accept gays as natural part of the population to which they are really an insignificant population. It is their buddies in power and the media that flood us with gay awareness to have us believe they are that much. In the U.S. apart from Frisco , the spectacle of two men kissing on the streets still comes as a shock to most people.
Re: Do You Think Homosexuality Would Ever Be Legal In Nigeria by dinachi(m): 7:53am On Nov 10, 2013
President Goodluck Jonathan will decriminalize it and legalize it during his second tenure. And yes you can quote me!
Re: Do You Think Homosexuality Would Ever Be Legal In Nigeria by emeka94(m): 9:37am On Nov 10, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Maybe in Lagos and almajirri North and some places in the East where roman Catholicism has a hold. But 1 in 12? That's an epidemic.
Isn't roman Catholicism and islam against them? Why would u give them such statistic? Forgive naiveté but am just surprised
Re: Do You Think Homosexuality Would Ever Be Legal In Nigeria by emeka94(m): 9:37am On Nov 10, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Isn't roman Catholicism and islam against them? Why would u give them such statistic? Forgive my naiveté but am just surprised
Re: Do You Think Homosexuality Would Ever Be Legal In Nigeria by MagicBishop: 9:44am On Nov 10, 2013
emeka94:
Isn't roman Catholicism and islam against them? Why would u give them such statistic? Forgive naiveté but am just surprised

Any religious movement that puts an emphasis on sex and morals is plagued with this behaviour.

Go to Kano and see ALMAJIRI boys being p1mped out by their Imams. In Kano there are brothels for gays which are bigger than their female types in terms of patronage and pr0stitutes on display

Seminary schools in the east have a viscious cycle of churning out gay boys since the first european fagg0t priest set up shop there.
Re: Do You Think Homosexuality Would Ever Be Legal In Nigeria by signz: 11:41am On Nov 10, 2013
My brother its quite sad that things are changing. It will not happen in this generation but certainly it will happen maybe in the next one sad sad sad.
Re: Do You Think Homosexuality Would Ever Be Legal In Nigeria by 1025: 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
never u say never. if somebody had told me that the much talked about civilian regime will be worse than military, i would bet my life on that.
many nigerians will not even believe that N500B is missing from the fund raised from the fuel increment of january 2012.
gay will be generally acceptable even sooner than we can imagine.
Re: Do You Think Homosexuality Would Ever Be Legal In Nigeria by emeka94(m): 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Any religious movement that puts an emphasis on sex and morals is plagued with this behaviour.

Go to Kano and see ALMAJIRI boys being p1mped out by their Imams. In Kano there are brothels for gays which are bigger than their female types in terms of patronage and pr0stitutes on display

Seminary schools in the east have a viscious cycle of churning out gay boys since the first european fagg0t priest set up shop there.

What is the world coming to? Hmmm so sad. And the way they go about displaying righteousness like a banner. Hmmm too bad

(1) (Reply)

TARABA CRISIS: Commotion In Taraba Assembly As House Defies Court Order / The African GM Food Conspiracy : Kofi Annan Fronting For Monsanto? / LIE!!!! Edo PDP Never Donated To The "Go And Die Widow" , Young Nigerians Are...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.