Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Am I Asking Too Much? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Asking Too Much? (2820 Views)

Am I Asking For Too Much? / I Can’t Believe My Husband Is Asking Me For This!! / How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Asking Too Much? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
this is my family proposal,

A. 2 wives (bini and Yoruba)

B. 10 children : 7boys and 3 girls

C. My 2 wives and I must share one bed room, no extension.

D. 18 seater bus for family trips and vacations.

Re: Am I Asking Too Much? by RINE1: 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
if thats your dream...RIP in advance!.
Re: Am I Asking Too Much? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
RINE.:
if thats your dream...RIP in advance!.
maka why?

Who is immortal?

Oyinbo is anti polygamy, but 90% of them marry more than once in their life time. Who is deceiving who.

I rep traditions
Re: Am I Asking Too Much? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
so many are planning for such big events in their lives while they cannot even last 3 months in a r/ship or pay their own bills.
bro, you should hope to find a great woman with whom you want to spend the rest of your life with. when you do find her, live with her for a while and then when you understand how difficult it is to "live happily" with ONE woman, hope to get a second one.
as for you wanting 7 boys and 3 girl, i laugh in Japenglish, especially when so many young boys of today are shooting blank........... good luck sha!

1 Like

Re: Am I Asking Too Much? by greatgod2012(f): 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
You're not asking for too much, infact, you're not asking enough!

1 Like

Re: Am I Asking Too Much? by RINE1: 10:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
ighoosagie: maka why?

Who is immortal?

Oyinbo is anti polygamy, but 90% of them marry more than once in their life time. Who is deceiving who.

I rep traditions
cos i don't think you'll live to tell your story...
Re: Am I Asking Too Much? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
RINE.:

cos i don't think you'll live to tell your story...
do anyone live long enough to tell his/her stories?

Btw, I just want to do what would Mk me happy and fulfilled. This is it grin

When u balance both equations properly, I don't see any reasons why u can't get happiness from it
Re: Am I Asking Too Much? by Ab025(m): 12:05am On Nov 10, 2013
Why do people shout too much anytime a man talks abt marryin 2 wives......is it d end of the world?

Btw, who told u guys marryin 2 wives will kill a man, is it not those wit one wife that normally divorce and marry another lady 2moro.....?

Pls leave the poster to his wishes afterall it is his choice and I know most women in nigeria dnt really care whether they are d 2nd, 3rd, 5th or even 10th wife, as far as u lavish real money on them.....infact they can even be ur 20th wife. Na 2day......

2 Likes

Re: Am I Asking Too Much? by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 10, 2013
Ab025: Why do people shout too much anytime a man talks abt marryin 2 wives......is it d end of the world?

Btw, who told u guys marryin 2 wives will kill a man, is it not those wit one wife that normally divorce and marry another lady 2moro.....?

Pls leave the poster to his wishes afterall it is his choice and I know most women in nigeria dnt really care whether they are d 2nd, 3rd, 5th or even 10th wife, as far as u lavish real money on them.....infact they can even be ur 20th wife. Na 2day......
4 dis supportive acknowledgement , may ur days b x2 of dat of Methuselah.

May u walk and not stumble, even if u stumble, may there b nairaland okpekes for u 2 stumble on.

May ur 5th wife's children not resemble any nairalander men, instead let them resemble me partially.

May u not b lik dele giwa who couldn't differentiate btw a love letter and a letter bomb.

The gods re wise
Re: Am I Asking Too Much? by EfemenaXY: 6:01am On Nov 10, 2013
ighoosagie: this is my family proposal,

Crazy as this sounds, at least you know what you want.

Just make sure that while dating, you make this crystal clear to the women, so they have the option of either sticking with you or ditching your a$$. But on the flip side, if you've got a lot of ca$h to swim in, then the world is indeed your oyster - especially in Naija.

Keep us updated and goodluck! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am I Asking Too Much? by Mamacita007(f): 6:45am On Nov 10, 2013

Wat happened to other tribes? mmmmm
Re: Am I Asking Too Much? by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 10, 2013
So when you get 10 girls, what do you do?

Marry more cheesy
Re: Am I Asking Too Much? by deor03(m): 7:19am On Nov 10, 2013

Nice idea. All you need is now is a plan on how to Finance a family of 13 .
It could be very expensive
Re: Am I Asking Too Much? by pickabeau1: 7:31am On Nov 10, 2013
deor03:

Nice idea. All you need is now is a plan on how to Finance a family of 13 .
It could be very expensive

Tada!!!!!
Re: Am I Asking Too Much? by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 10, 2013
Mamacita007:

Wat happened to other tribes? mmmmm
nothing oh, I'm not a tribal bias person, anyone could b my picks, but this re my top preference.

Yoruba and Edo women can live happily together becos of their relationship traced from history .when a bini Prince (prince ekaladeran d only son of oba ogiso) who exiled and later ruled in ife.

It's not just me , myself and I, I also need to bring together people who would live a sister. smiley
Re: Am I Asking Too Much? by EfemenaXY: 8:38am On Nov 10, 2013
^^ Can I ask why your two wives must share the same bedroom as you, with no extensions?

I mean, even in the olden days, the man and his wives had their own separate huts. The woman only moved to the husband's when it was her turn for the week to cook, wash, sleep with, and look after him.

So, is your request based on some freakish tendencies abi three.s0mes? lipsrsealed
Re: Am I Asking Too Much? by RINE1: 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2013
ighoosagie: 4 dis supportive acknowledgement , may ur days b x2 of dat of Methuselah.

May u walk and not stumble, even if u stumble, may there b nairaland okpekes for u 2 stumble on.

May ur 5th wife's children not resemble any nairalander men, instead let them resemble me partially.

May u not b lik dele giwa who couldn't differentiate btw a love letter and a letter bomb.

The gods re wise
not funny @ all.
***weeps***.
Re: Am I Asking Too Much? by bjcole(m): 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
My brother enjoy your self, anything that gives happiness, do it, this life is just too short.

1 Like

Re: Am I Asking Too Much? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2013
RINE.:

not funny @ all.
***weeps***.
I'm serious man, its not a joke.
In 2face's voice: no b small tin oh
Re: Am I Asking Too Much? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Just make sure that while dating, you make this crystal clear to the women, so they have the option of either sticking with you or ditching your a$$. But on the flip side, if you've got a lot of ca$h to swim in, then the world is indeed your oyster - especially in Naija.

two wives has always be d best, but cowardice have made so many men ran away frm this certainties. Only wise and opened minded men lik Solomon and I sees d advantages frm this apathetic occurrence.

After set and done, I wud tag it as my little oasis. #team open minded#
Re: Am I Asking Too Much? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
those who practiced it b4 cud nt succeed becos of their ill knowledge and favourism to one than the other(s) .

I ve paid my dues and I'm good to go
Re: Am I Asking Too Much? by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 13, 2013
Isaiah 4:1 KJV

And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.
Re: Am I Asking Too Much? by bellong: 10:27am On Nov 14, 2013
ighoosagie: Isaiah 4:1 KJV

And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

Did you quote this verse jokingly or you meant it? If you meant it, you need to understand the verse in context. Read the beginning statement very well "And in that day..." what does that mean to you? It is continuation of something, the preceding chapter will give you a clearer picture of what it means.

I pray our we do not experience such else, you may not even be alive to witness the fulfillment of the prophecy.....

@topic, you are not asking for too much but it may lead to an early grave if you end up with two terrible women.
Re: Am I Asking Too Much? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
bellong:

Did you quote this verse jokingly or you meant it? If you meant it, you need to understand the verse in context. Read the beginning statement very well "And in that day..." what does that mean to you? It is continuation of something, the preceding chapter will give you a clearer picture of what it means.

I pray our we do not experience such else, you may not even be alive to witness the fulfillment of the prophecy.....

@topic, you are not asking for too much but it may lead to an early grave if you end up with two terrible women.
@d bolded 1,

That day cud b now , its a continuous statement.

@bolded 2,
Women re not bad as most of us thinks, most times circumstances changes them and often traced to Mr right becoming Mr not coming home on time. BTW if u know how to ur dues in equilibrium , u will b on a safe side.

#no side talk#
#team equal love 2 both#
#team happy home# smiley

Re: Am I Asking Too Much? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
Chillisauce: So when you get 10 girls, what do you do?
Marry more cheesy
although I don't believe in gender equality, but I know women are as relevant as men. Btw dis is just a wish I hope for. If there b some changes prior to sexes of children. I would not mind.

#team make ur wishes#
#team hope 4 it#
#team Mk it real#
Re: Am I Asking Too Much? by tpia5: 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
its YOUR life bro, why are you disturbing nl with your personal ish?
Re: Am I Asking Too Much? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
tpia@:
its YOUR life bro, why are you disturbing nl with your personal ish?
one reserve word 4 foolz

#fimile
Re: Am I Asking Too Much? by tpia5: 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
i think the f.ool is the one who needs the social media to validate whatever s.tupid decisions he wants to make with his life.
Re: Am I Asking Too Much? by igbonla(m): 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
Not too much to ask for depending on what god or God you serve and if you can provide and nurture that family.

Based on the current realities, I believe you will "kpai" before achieving 50% of that plan. One wife is a handful, two is tragedy!

I like your joke anyway.
Re: Am I Asking Too Much? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
igbonla: Not too much to ask for depending on what god or God you serve and if you can provide and nurture that family.

Based on the current realities, I believe you will "kpai" before achieving 50% of that plan. One wife is a handful, two is tragedy!

I like your joke anyway.
i serve d same God king David n Solomon served smiley

Adeboye is a product of 2nd wife, so as barak Obama .if their parents were anti polygamy, dis 2 mentors wud not hv existed. Many lives wud hv wasted without their presence on earth.

Any further comments?

2 Likes

Re: Am I Asking Too Much? by eagleeye2: 11:55am On Nov 15, 2013
Efemena_xy:

at bolded, WHY?
Re: Am I Asking Too Much? by ireneidiva(f): 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2013
*yawns * nl kids.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Feeling Suicidal / Head Of The Family / This Beautiful Lady Was Buried With Her Mum On Her Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.