Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Can I Tell My Babe That Am A Yahoo Boy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Tell My Babe That Am A Yahoo Boy? (1985 Views)

My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. / Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Tell My Babe That Am A Yahoo Boy? by banging(m): 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2008
My girl friend that i love so much will be coming to place next week, and i have more than 5 men that work with me in my house, all of them are Gee men. what should i tell her?
Re: Can I Tell My Babe That Am A Yahoo Boy? by beauteous(f): 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2008
Be proud of whacha do
if its what puts food on yhur table. . . .
Personally,i ve nuttin against Gee. . .
Tell her if yhu want to
Re: Can I Tell My Babe That Am A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2008
what is a Gee?
Re: Can I Tell My Babe That Am A Yahoo Boy? by tboy1(m): 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2008
banging:

My girl friend that i love so much will be coming to place next week, and i have more than 5 men that work with me in my house, all of them are Gee men. what should i tell her?

Fake yahoo boy!!!

beauteous:

Be proud of whacha do
if its what puts food on yhur table. . . .
Personally,i ve nuttin against Gee. . .
Tell her if yhu want to
beauteous  angry angry angry
Re: Can I Tell My Babe That Am A Yahoo Boy? by tboy1(m): 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

what is a Gee?
Fraudsters
Re: Can I Tell My Babe That Am A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2008
Thanks.

@poster
embarassed
Re: Can I Tell My Babe That Am A Yahoo Boy? by Gamine(f): 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2008
You are not only a Yahoo Boy

you are also a Foolish boy

You dont have to tell her anything.
When you appear on Crimefighters, she will know
Re: Can I Tell My Babe That Am A Yahoo Boy? by CARUSO(m): 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2008
yeh tell her and advise her EFCC may be laying an ambush for you all! grin
Re: Can I Tell My Babe That Am A Yahoo Boy? by lucabrasi(m): 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2008
@poster
dont tell her directly,just keep olu maintain's yahoozee on repeat all through her stay and she ll get the hint after an hour or so of continuous play wink
Re: Can I Tell My Babe That Am A Yahoo Boy? by spikedcylinder: 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2008
She's your girlfriend, you love her and yet she knows not the nature of your "job"?

*shakes head at this "gee" boy!*
Re: Can I Tell My Babe That Am A Yahoo Boy? by beauteous(f): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2008
tboy1:

beauteous  angry angry angry

4give me hun cheesy
Re: Can I Tell My Babe That Am A Yahoo Boy? by beauteous(f): 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2008
spikedcylinder:

She's your girlfriend, you love her and yet she knows not the nature of your "job"?

*shakes head at this "gee" boy!*
Yeah!!most Gee dnt tell deir gf wat dey do.
Re: Can I Tell My Babe That Am A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2008
Tel . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . Then wait for the reaction.
Re: Can I Tell My Babe That Am A Yahoo Boy? by spikedcylinder: 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2008
lucabrasi:

@poster
don't tell her directly,just keep olu maintain's yahoozee on repeat all through her stay and she ll get the hint after an hour or so of continuous play wink

Brilliant idea! cheesy cheesy
Re: Can I Tell My Babe That Am A Yahoo Boy? by spikedcylinder: 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2008
banging:

Seeing that your thread is asking you "HOW" you should tell her. Here are a few suggstions:

~Have her lie completely naked on your bed
~Put on your village traditional costume and I am hoping that consists of a lot of hay and straw and maybe a bit of grass. . .
~Put 8 eggs in a calabash and sprinkle palm oil and ukazi leaves on them
~Take this basket, while wearing your costume and begin to chant around her naked body
Then! Tell her you are a yahoo boy and watch her reaction.

I am telling you, she will love you more!!!
Re: Can I Tell My Babe That Am A Yahoo Boy? by Mustay(m): 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2008
Now

that is ridiculous! grin
Re: Can I Tell My Babe That Am A Yahoo Boy? by Godalone(m): 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2008
You mean your girl friend did not know the type of job you are doing? That is serious o
Re: Can I Tell My Babe That Am A Yahoo Boy? by lonelypal(m): 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Seeing that your thread is asking you "HOW" you should tell her. Here are a few suggstions:

~Have her lie completely naked on your bed
~Put on your village traditional costume and I am hoping that consists of a lot of hay and straw and maybe a bit of grass. . .
~Put 8 eggs in a calabash and sprinkle palm oil and ukazi leaves on them
~Take this basket, while wearing your costume and begin to chant around her naked body
Then! Tell her you are a yahoo boy and watch her reaction.

I am telling you, she will love you more!!!

Is dt the new method of winning a girl's heart? grin grin grin

@ poster
angry angry angryI knew i will catch u one day angry angry angry u can run but u can't hide
today is ur day of reckoning

picks his cell phone and dials Madam Waziri's number
Re: Can I Tell My Babe That Am A Yahoo Boy? by Mustay(m): 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2008
If this guy doesn't change; you condemn him

Now he wants to - yo still condemning him tongue tongue tongue

@ post Just tell her when she comes - 'twill be better
Re: Can I Tell My Babe That Am A Yahoo Boy? by dorleey(f): 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2008
fraudster, since she's ur girl friend, why don't u tell her the truth. afterall she would find out one day and that might be a total disaster.
Re: Can I Tell My Babe That Am A Yahoo Boy? by rubi(f): 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2008
Tell her
Re: Can I Tell My Babe That Am A Yahoo Boy? by Scopium: 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2008
[size=13pt]What? Do you think that will scare her? It'll only make her increase her demands[/size]
Re: Can I Tell My Babe That Am A Yahoo Boy? by opensource(m): 10:57pm On Jul 14, 2008
Exactly her demands will increase . You dont even need to tell her she will observe and tell that something is happening seeing people around you in the house everyday with systems when u dont have a company in your house.
Re: Can I Tell My Babe That Am A Yahoo Boy? by mrman3(m): 4:46am On Jan 07, 2011
@Poster-I can't wait to see you on crimefighter. Fool!!!!!!!!
Re: Can I Tell My Babe That Am A Yahoo Boy? by Tosinville(m): 5:31am On Jan 07, 2011
@poster, you're a jerk, idiot which time u start YY wey we no go hear word 4 NL again.
Re: Can I Tell My Babe That Am A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 5:37am On Jan 07, 2011
I pray God continue 2 have mercy on ur soul. * Im out of this thread *
Re: Can I Tell My Babe That Am A Yahoo Boy? by born2boink(m): 6:21am On Jan 07, 2011
I hope you are not into yahoo plus ,make you know go use your girl as sacrifice but I am sure her demand will increase
Re: Can I Tell My Babe That Am A Yahoo Boy? by denony(m): 8:43am On Jan 07, 2011
wear some dollars like giddles
pop champagn evry 30 mins

pick your phone and talk to your mugu in her presence
then watch her tell u the taxi that drop her charged her 50k

cos she already knows the koko
Re: Can I Tell My Babe That Am A Yahoo Boy? by samtoye(m): 9:56am On Jan 07, 2011
Tell her in a subtle manner, first take her on tour of PANTI police station cell rooms, look into her eyes and let her know you two might be moving into the self contained cell soon, Also let her know you might become popular on PM News soon, she would be so excited, then tell her the good news, Please hold a wine bottle to be popped after the news. Dont thank me for the advice, and dont even think about it, this aint my real name,
Re: Can I Tell My Babe That Am A Yahoo Boy? by Omolola1(f): 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2011
Yes o!

Infact, you must tell her
Re: Can I Tell My Babe That Am A Yahoo Boy? by tureal(m): 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2011
proper gee men do not go around saying they gee man, you new start gee run armature, better get a day job
Re: Can I Tell My Babe That Am A Yahoo Boy? by tpia1: 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2011
better get a day job

truer words were never spoken but alas it's a daydream

people are too far gone. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Always Lie? / He Sealed His Heart: Pls Help / Why You Should Never Do Nice Things To Make A Woman Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.