Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,489 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

What Outfit Do You Love Most On A Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Outfit Do You Love Most On A Guy? (3172 Views)

17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST / Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit / Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Outfit Do You Love Most On A Guy? by texanomaly(f): 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
Tapout:

Even now?? undecided
Huh?
Re: What Outfit Do You Love Most On A Guy? by Iaz93: 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2013
Harbosede02: Agbada!!
embarassed embarassed agbada...damn odd!
Re: What Outfit Do You Love Most On A Guy? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
Iaz93: embarassed embarassed agbada...damn odd!
funny,wen i saw dat u r d last person dat posted on dis thread,sumfin told me u quoted my post,gbam!!m correct,mr Iaz
Re: What Outfit Do You Love Most On A Guy? by Iaz93: 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
Harbosede02: funny,wen i saw dat u r d last person dat posted on dis thread,sumfin told me u quoted my post,gbam!!m correct,mr Iaz
shocked shocked gringringrin

You funny oh... grin
Re: What Outfit Do You Love Most On A Guy? by NadiaSA1(f): 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2013
Choicegirl: Native. Ankara. They look good in it
true!
Re: What Outfit Do You Love Most On A Guy? by CastingCrowns(f): 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2013
i love my guys in a simple jeans and T-shirt.i love long sleeved shirts mostly...with the flat belly and abs showing through..lol.should coordinate it wit an all-stars or supra 2.
Re: What Outfit Do You Love Most On A Guy? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2013
Danhumprey: LWKMD. That pix eh! Most especially that of 2010. grin
grin grin
Re: What Outfit Do You Love Most On A Guy? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
Same here...
Re: What Outfit Do You Love Most On A Guy? by ogeoflyf(f): 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
Popowaa: This short hand thing annoys the shit out of me.You are writing on a public forum and there are old people here who cannt read short hand.Or u never do english for schoo?angryangry

krugar07: I hope say u neva sh¡t 4 nika grin grin grin

*falls from pole* grin grin
Re: What Outfit Do You Love Most On A Guy? by Berylmoi(f): 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2013
Tone tonz: Just thought of this..i love guys in jeans and shirt with rolledup sleeves*sighs dreamily*just love the casual look.
Oh, that is how I dress (all feminine, of course). So, which guy likes ladies who dress like that?
Re: What Outfit Do You Love Most On A Guy? by Tonetonz(f): 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
CastingCrowns: i love my guys in a simple jeans and T-shirt.i love long sleeved shirts mostly...with the flat belly and abs showing through..lol.should coordinate it wit an all-stars or supra 2.
you just spoke my mind,abs..packs that is surely a must
Re: What Outfit Do You Love Most On A Guy? by Tonetonz(f): 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
Berylmoi: Oh, that is how I dress (all feminine, of course). So, which guy likes ladies who dress like that?
surely,a guy will.it's tomboyish though but edward loved bella even with it;-)
Re: What Outfit Do You Love Most On A Guy? by Berylmoi(f): 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2013
Tone tonz: surely,a guy will.it's tomboyish though but edward loved bella even with it;-)
It is not totally 'tomboyish'. The shirts are clearly feminine and so are the trousers, just the rolled up sleeves make the difference, and of course the curves are obvious in the right places. No man-ish air at all. Get the picture?
Re: What Outfit Do You Love Most On A Guy? by Iaz93: 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
Berylmoi: It is not totally 'tomboyish'. The shirts are clearly feminine and so are the trousers, just the rolled up sleeves make the difference, and of course the curves are obvious in the right places. No man-ish air at all. Get the picture?
Sure! Nice!
Re: What Outfit Do You Love Most On A Guy? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
vizkiz:

r u sure abt dt grin
yes! cheesy so that i'll be seeing those abs grin
Re: What Outfit Do You Love Most On A Guy? by Dannylux: 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2013
mayapop: yes! cheesy so that i'll be seeing those abs grin

My ABS you mean smiley
Re: What Outfit Do You Love Most On A Guy? by Tonetonz(f): 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
Berylmoi: It is not totally 'tomboyish'. The shirts are clearly feminine and so are the trousers, just the rolled up sleeves make the difference, and of course the curves are obvious in the right places. No man-ish air at all. Get the picture?
yup:-D
Re: What Outfit Do You Love Most On A Guy? by vizkiz: 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
mayapop: yes! cheesy so that i'll be seeing those abs grin

wuh abt doz of us wifout abs sad
wunt u look @my dry body If ah pull of ma shirt *pulls off top* bby check dem out grin
Re: What Outfit Do You Love Most On A Guy? by texanomaly(f): 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
This is good too...and smelling nice.
Re: What Outfit Do You Love Most On A Guy? by Yahoo1(m): 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
Tone tonz: you just spoke my mind,abs..packs that is surely a must
oh...i hv 8packs.....though most of dem shows wen i breathe...wen i say breathe...i mean Breathe really in....
Re: What Outfit Do You Love Most On A Guy? by Boll2010: 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
specialguest: Polo and jeans for casuals.
mehn lyk u knw my best outfit......na y be say na biz dey my mind.....whr I'm da'boss to choose wat I wear
Re: What Outfit Do You Love Most On A Guy? by Tonetonz(f): 7:01am On Nov 11, 2013
Yahoo1: oh...i hv 8packs.....though most of dem shows wen i breathe...wen i say breathe...i mean Breathe really in....
lolx

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Pictureless Female Account On NL: Cause? / Ten Reasons Why You Should Date A Qualified Engineer. / My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For A Rapist!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.