Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Americans Confirm Shekau's Death - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Americans Confirm Shekau's Death (35131 Views)

Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. / Human Rights Organization Lambasts Nigeria Military Over Shekau's Death / Shekau's Death Excites Bric Investors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Americans Confirm Shekau's Death by Madawaki01(m): 11:56am On Nov 10, 2013
tunex23: He wasn't killed by nigeria Soldiers, he was killed by Cameroonian soldiers.
this is one of the reasons i support abortion,such a senseless post,u left me wondering if u think through ur anus.
Re: Americans Confirm Shekau's Death by Onwe101(m): 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
Wats d use wen bokoharam are still operatin,killin innocent souls
Re: Americans Confirm Shekau's Death by alkadriyar(m): 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
There are many shakaus in d world. I think the only way The FG can curb this issue of terrorism is to break d international netwok of d group with Nigeria by making close monitoring of the Nigerian border especially around the northern part of d country. Also, Education and employment creation will go a long way in changing lives os people.
Re: Americans Confirm Shekau's Death by juman(m): 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
Hiss.
Re: Americans Confirm Shekau's Death by patrickmuf(m): 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
Magic Bishop:

And what makes you think that Obama's Administration is not solidly backing this group alongside the Wahhabis of Saudi Arabia and including most of the northern elders?

Do you think the American Govt is interested in seeing peace in your country or around the world?

America has promoted and engaged in many conflicts globally than any Nation.

They are truly the world's number one terror group.

In conjunction with their Arab buddies they have used Islamic terror to destabilize countries just as they used anti-communist and pro-conservative groups in Latin America, Asia and Africa in the 60's. The world is becoming less ideological and politically lazy so they opted for religious fanaticism in their bid to destabilize upcoming and emerging Nations like Nigeria to derail their progress. You will wonder of what interest will social and political instability benefit the white house and wall street; well the answer is simple and is glaringly obvious with the emergence of China.
There cannot be two bullies on the block. China has competed with the west for the world's natural resources and markets to which the west is not able to match. With prosperity to other regions, America can not sustain their fattening and greedy levels of consumption.

All this is a ruse.

GEJ has had more intel from Israel than from Obama's White House in tackling and checkmating these fanatics.

The raid on stock piles of weapons on a residence owned by a Lebanese national was gotten from a Mossad tip.

The interception of Iranian shipments of artillery rounds at Lagos ports destined for the volatile north and also the Gaza strip via Egypt was as a result of the Israelis tipping their Nigerian counterparts.

Israel has been monitoring Niger, Chad and Nigeria since the fall of Gaddafi and emergence of Al Qeada in the western Maghreb.

GEJ is smart to send a message to that stooge Obama by cleverly visiting Israel on security talks.

i agree with you on the negative influence of America, but i can't spot the difference between America and Israel both are almost inseparable allies
Re: Americans Confirm Shekau's Death by taharqa: 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:
Where is the confirmation? They only doubted the authenticity of the video and not whether he is dead or not. You people should stop misleading people. If he was actually dead as they try to make us believe, how come the activities of boko haram are on the increase? I careless if he is killed or not, the criminal activities of this deadly group should be tackled frontally and not half-heartedly as being be done by the clueless corrupt Oga at top.
Boko Haram attacks are increasing only in yr Confused, devilish mind....

1 Like

Re: Americans Confirm Shekau's Death by taharqa: 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2013
nairacoded.com:
I would have really love to see some evidence too. We seem to forget that Boko Haram isn't just about shekau, if it was so, the bombing would have stopped.
So the bombings are still going on? In yr head, right??
Re: Americans Confirm Shekau's Death by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
I never believe in that last video release anyway...............
Re: Americans Confirm Shekau's Death by fortknox1: 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
MillionDollars: what is my CONSIGN
You meant CONCERN?
Re: Americans Confirm Shekau's Death by Nairalane: 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
@Magic Bishop, ur post suggests that u are an International Relations student in Oau. Grt analysis.
Re: Americans Confirm Shekau's Death by Inioluwa01(m): 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
Brimmie: Why should i believe Americans!??
(1)U shld beliv dem because dey av notin 2 lose by telln a blatant lie dat he's dead wen really,dey r unsure
(2)U shld beliv dem cos dey tracked,spied and monitored a deadlier,mor dangerous and mor 'sophisticated' terrorist 4 ova 5yrs b/4 dey eventually killed and gave him d most horrible burial any1 cld b given...food 4 sharks and fish.......wen it coms 2 trackn dwn terrorism,America knw wot dey r doin!
Re: Americans Confirm Shekau's Death by sagio09: 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
atlwireles: Waiting for Buhari, Tinubu, Liar mohammed to blame the Nigerian army for sending this mass murderer to his eternally dirty nap
bros,we need futher x-plntns,who's liar mohammed?

1 Like

Re: Americans Confirm Shekau's Death by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2013
Obi Okpor: we need d bounty placed on him.he is dead,so who is now d leader of d sect?Naija hv a prblm,d FG r nt yet ready to fight terrorism,de r nt feedn nd payn its soldiers,,letn our soldiers just to die for nutin,i pity my Nation.
i pity you too ,who told u we are not been payed ?abeg no mislead people joor

1 Like

Re: Americans Confirm Shekau's Death by Abuklaw(m): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
Brimmie: Why should i believe Americans!??
because research shows that they have the highest number of mentally deranged patients around the world. SMH for the God-forsaken country
Re: Americans Confirm Shekau's Death by Abuklaw(m): 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
Nairalane: @Magic Bishop, ur post suggests that u are an International Relations student in Oau. Grt analysis.
gullible fellow!!! Seeking for attention. Is it only in OAU intellectual prowess exist? Wake up from ur slumber amazing oauite
Re: Americans Confirm Shekau's Death by chegx(m): 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
Shekau is dead thank God, is boko haram dead? Nigeria still has a lot to do in securing it's existence. quenching tribal/ethnic war and put a stop to terrorism.
Re: Americans Confirm Shekau's Death by Pacesetter2: 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
Nairalane: @Magic Bishop, ur post suggests that u are an International Relations student in Oau. Grt analysis.

what is this one saying? Na only OAU student teach all these? What if he is a press or a science student who is interested in international relation.
Learn to reply without displaying your cluelessness.

Never rush to comment. Think before you type and not the other way
Re: Americans Confirm Shekau's Death by Nairalane: 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2013
Pace$etter:

what is this one saying? Na only OAU student teach all these? What if he is a press or a science student who is interested in international relation.
Learn to reply without displaying your cluelessness.

Never rush to comment. Think before you type and not the other way
u re a pacesetter indeed. Must i reply again? Absolutely needless
Re: Americans Confirm Shekau's Death by Amya(f): 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2013
Magic Bishop:

And what makes you think that Obama's Administration is not solidly backing this group alongside the Wahhabis of Saudi Arabia and including most of the northern elders?

Do you think the American Govt is interested in seeing peace in your country or around the world?

America has promoted and engaged in many conflicts globally than any Nation.

They are truly the world's number one terror group.

In conjunction with their Arab buddies they have used Islamic terror to destabilize countries just as they used anti-communist and pro-conservative groups in Latin America, Asia and Africa in the 60's. The world is becoming less ideological and politically lazy so they opted for religious fanaticism in their bid to destabilize upcoming and emerging Nations like Nigeria to derail their progress. You will wonder of what interest will social and political instability benefit the white house and wall street; well the answer is simple and is glaringly obvious with the emergence of China.
There cannot be two bullies on the block. China has competed with the west for the world's natural resources and markets to which the west is not able to match. With prosperity to other regions, America can not sustain their fattening and greedy levels of consumption.

All this is a ruse.

GEJ has had more intel from Israel than from Obama's White House in tackling and checkmating these fanatics.

The raid on stock piles of weapons on a residence owned by a Lebanese national was gotten from a Mossad tip.

The interception of Iranian shipments of artillery rounds at Lagos ports destined for the volatile north and also the Gaza strip via Egypt was as a result of the Israelis tipping their Nigerian counterparts.

Israel has been monitoring Niger, Chad and Nigeria since the fall of Gaddafi and emergence of Al Qeada in the western Maghreb.

GEJ is smart to send a message to that stooge Obama by cleverly visiting Israel on security talks.

You hit the nail on the head. I don't trust the U.S one bit. Whatever they do/don't do is only about keeping up their relevance in the world stage. and as we all know, everyone can't all be powerful at once. There have to be a 'weak' for there to be 'powerful' To maintain that power, America have to suppress some countries (Nigeria inclusive) to perpetually be in that position of power. Funding boko haram and some other terrorist organization is a small fry to what they can actually do.
But I wouldn't trust isreal too. America and Isreal are strong allies.
Re: Americans Confirm Shekau's Death by kolamilan(m): 5:19am On Nov 11, 2013
we need prove.
Re: Americans Confirm Shekau's Death by emmaelectelect(m): 6:55am On Nov 11, 2013
drmichael17: Whether dead or alive it dosent change the mammoth number of Nigerians he has killed owing to the failure of the govt to protect lives and properties.who knows Shekau might be reading this preparing for his next attack...God save us all
Contradictory remarks God save us all vs Shekau planning attack. please where do u stand for BH or condeming of these senseless unjustifiable attacks.
Re: Americans Confirm Shekau's Death by emmaelectelect(m): 7:01am On Nov 11, 2013
Sunymoore: How can this restore the lives wasted?
it cant actually, but which camp do u belong? for BH or condemnation of these sensless, meaningless, unwarranted attack. poverty I guess caused it from ur point of view and they can buy AK47 riffles.
Re: Americans Confirm Shekau's Death by emmaelectelect(m): 7:09am On Nov 11, 2013
ignis: Shekau might be dead but the question is, is that the end of boko haram?
Do u PERSONALLY want the end of BH?
Re: Americans Confirm Shekau's Death by Ahasco(m): 8:17am On Nov 11, 2013
drmichael17: Whether dead or alive it dosent change the mammoth number of Nigerians he has killed owing to the failure of the govt to protect lives and properties.who knows Shekau might be reading this preparing for his next attack...God save us all

Story that touches!
Re: Americans Confirm Shekau's Death by sats: 9:23am On Nov 11, 2013
bloody damn terrorist, say hello to abacha and obama ... rot in hell .... die .... b dead ... b gone
Re: Americans Confirm Shekau's Death by oniyarabi(m): 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
GOD WILL HELP US, AMEN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Reacts To The Collapsed Church Building In Uyo / 'Federal Government Has Failed' - Dino Melaye As He Shares New Photo / Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.