Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Guests At Fateema Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding In Kano (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guests At Fateema Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding In Kano (Photos) (35086 Views)

Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) / Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding / Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guests At Fateema Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding In Kano (Photos) by vanessaRN(f): 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2018

Special Guest Of Honours Have Begin To Arrive Kano For The Wedding Fatiha Of Ganduje‘s Daughter, Fatima And Gov. Ajimobi‘s Son Idris Abiola Ajimobi Which Will Take Place Today At Emir Muhammadu Sanusi II Place, Kano.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/03/photos-guests-governors-children-wedding-kano-today-faaji2018/

cc lalasticlala

Re: Guests At Fateema Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding In Kano (Photos) by chukslawrence(m): 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
money is good ooo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guests At Fateema Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding In Kano (Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
Peace and jobs for people from both places guaranteed in either places... grin

8 Likes

Re: Guests At Fateema Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding In Kano (Photos) by realborn(m): 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
Sincerely there is no basis for pomp and pageantry by politicians and their families at these trying times of deprivation, unemployment, kidnapping, unnecessary killings by militias and insurgents.

I wish the couple a happy married life!

angry sad

19 Likes

Re: Guests At Fateema Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding In Kano (Photos) by georjay(m): 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
chai

See yahaya bello...
yesterday Abuja
today Kano

tomorrow....

kogi people what have you done to deserve this punishment

sha una ndo oooo

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guests At Fateema Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding In Kano (Photos) by sallylet(m): 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
They block roads everywhere here in kano because of d wedding.. People here worship riches

8 Likes

Re: Guests At Fateema Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
Conjugal bliss to the couple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guests At Fateema Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Mandrake007(m): 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
if person manage kidnap one that person Don blow ooh... where is Evans when we need him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guests At Fateema Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding In Kano (Photos) by elyte89: 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
D rich will always marry d rich,forget Bollywood,dey re not realistic smiley

4 Likes

Re: Guests At Fateema Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding In Kano (Photos) by henrixx(m): 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
hm. governor yahaya just dey travel up and Dan. governor of tourism

4 Likes

Re: Guests At Fateema Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding In Kano (Photos) by yomalex(m): 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
hmm
Re: Guests At Fateema Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding In Kano (Photos) by EasterDell: 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
I believe!

Our leaders are just elected to dresswell, attend functions and take photographs.

Finish!

. . . and steal some money as souvenier.

3 Likes

Re: Guests At Fateema Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding In Kano (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
realborn:
Sincerely there is no basis for pomp and pageantry by politicians and their families at these trying times of deprivation, unemployment, kidnapping, unnecessary killings by militias and insurgents.

I wish the couple a happy married life!

angry sad
So they shouldnt marry their kids off because they are in office right? I cant understand why you guys always drag politics into anything the politician are doing as if they are not human and have no life of their own

1 Like

Re: Guests At Fateema Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Tender1(m): 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
grin
Re: Guests At Fateema Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Amirullaha(m): 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
henrixx:
hm. governor yahaya just dey travel up and Dan. governor of tourism
Let him enjoy his youthful days...
2019 shall tell...
#PVC LOADED...
Re: Guests At Fateema Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Jamaticulus(m): 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
Across the Niger. Ganduje loves the southwest ooh
Re: Guests At Fateema Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Nowenuse: 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
Fulanis are now intermarrying their way into the elites of Yoruba land just like they did with Hausas and have been doing in Ilorin.

Very soon it will now be Fulani-Yoruba as one ethnic group of the South-west. grin

Now imagine if this Ajimobi's son becomes the governor of Oyo state tomorrow and fulani herdsmen started attacking Oyo state. Do you think he will be hard on the fulani herdsmen? Hell NO! He will never want to hurt his wife's people. ... Infact it will start from now. Watch how Gov Ajimobi will start pampering fulani herdsmen in Oyo state. Fulani herdsmen are now 1st inlaws of Oyo state grin

Exactly what is happening in Nasarawa, no matter how fulanis kill Nasarawa indigenes, Al-Makura is never disturbed. His wife and first lady of the state is a fulani woman and he will never want to hurt his wife's people.

Fulanis are very smart people. Marry into the elite class of a place and gain very strong influence there.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guests At Fateema Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding In Kano (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
Since my papa no be governor

Make I face front
Re: Guests At Fateema Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding In Kano (Photos) by emmalord(m): 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
money is speaking any idea waiting.
vanessaRN:

Special Guest Of Honours Have Begin To Arrive Kano For The Wedding Fatiha Of Ganduje‘s Daughter, Fatima And Gov. Ajimobi‘s Son Idris Abiola Ajimobi Which Will Take Place Today At Emir Muhammadu Sanusi II Place, Kano.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/03/photos-guests-governors-children-wedding-kano-today-faaji2018/

cc lalasticlala
Re: Guests At Fateema Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Philinho(m): 2:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
The rich for the rich .we are all going to be rich. Let d poor say i am RICH

1 Like

Re: Guests At Fateema Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding In Kano (Photos) by MrPeterson(m): 2:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
The rich marry the rich. Very soon one of the couple will be in the house of rep or senate.
Each time i want to swallow garri and I remember ordinary snake swallow 36million naira, i just lose appetite.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guests At Fateema Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
angryand so?
Re: Guests At Fateema Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding In Kano (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 2:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
angry
Re: Guests At Fateema Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding In Kano (Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
WHY IS THE RICH MARRYING THE RICH AND NOT THE RICH MARRYING THE POOR?

Chief Gabriel Osawaru Igbenedion ( The Esama of Benin Kingdom ) and father of the Ex-governor of Edo state, Chief Lucky Igbenedion refuse to give his daughter to poor men.

His son refuse to marry poor women.

MUST THE RICH BE FOR THE RICH AND THE POOR BE FOR THE POOR.

Can't rich men marry poor women and poor men marry rich women.

I just dey pass.

MAKE I SIT DON LOOK!
Re: Guests At Fateema Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding In Kano (Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
WHERE IS THE PICTURES OF THE COUPLES.

Why governor Ajimobi and governor Ganduje photobombing us.

WE NEED THE PICTURE OR PHOTOS OF THE COUPLES THAT IS WEDDING!
Re: Guests At Fateema Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding In Kano (Photos) by Alariiwo: 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
Olowo n sore olowo..

This marriage will shift Yoruba guys attention to pretty damsels in the North.

I hope Igbo girls won't come out to cry marginalization by Yoruba angels. Too many overripe ones around.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guests At Fateema Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding In Kano (Photos) by smartolala(m): 2:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
Yahya Bello matter is now a serious issue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) / Mohammed Adamu Hands Over To Acting IGP, Alkali Baba / Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.