Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Unesessary Mysteries - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unesessary Mysteries (604 Views)

Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary ( Sorrowful & Glorious ) / Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) / MYSTERIES Revealed........by Sis. Toun Praise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unesessary Mysteries by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hi guys am andy, am not a new or old member, just an observer and ocational commantator and am glad to be here cos I see that there are indeed intelligent nigerians and very intelectual individuals.

But am so angry and confused, infact its so complex that I have to beg now, pls pls and puleazzzz be intelectual in ur answers and less insultive (pweety pls) thanks.

Now here's my question;

Why do we have mysteries?
Why have we been created?
Why have we been given reasoning enough to question disastrious mysteries
If u as a human create something , do you put reasoning or u programme it to satisfy ur desires?
Why do we suffer for the sins of the fathers, what if the so-called fore-fathers did not care what happens to the future generations.
Why do we care anyway?
Re: Unesessary Mysteries by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
andyallor: Hi guys am andy, am not a new or old member, just an observer and ocational commantator and am glad to be here cos I see that there are indeed intelligent nigerians and very intelectual individuals.

But am so angry and confused, infact its so complex that I have to beg now, pls pls and puleazzzz be intelectual in ur answers and less insultive (pweety pls) thanks.

Now here's my question;

Why do we have mysteries?
Why have we been created?
Why have we been given reasoning enough to question disastrious mysteries
If u as a human create something , do you put reasoning or u programme it to satisfy ur desires?
Why do we suffer for the sins of the fathers, what if the so-called fore-fathers did not care what happens to the future generations.
Why do we care anyway?

Mods na put this post on frontpage abeg na
Re: Unesessary Mysteries by keenn: 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
I believe there are answers to this question Andy, but these answers vary from different school of thoughts(religion). Your question is the essence man is thought of to have indirectly created religion so as to fill these voids. My dear I find myself with doubt and dismay about this whole universal existence.

(1) (Reply)

Affinity Of Number On Your Digital Watch / Should Ladies Cover Their Heads/hair To Church? / Why Do Christians Now Preach To Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.