Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Etiquette for A Perfect Relationship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Etiquette for A Perfect Relationship (2147 Views)

How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life / Men And Toilet Etiquette / There Is No Perfect Relationship! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etiquette for A Perfect Relationship by Clemzy16(m): 11:42am On Nov 10, 2013
Relationship is a very STRONG word. To be in a relationship you have to be ready physically, spiritually and most importantly financially. No disrespect to men out there, please if you're a man and not financially stable then don't search for a wife, instead search for a job. It's not a crime to love but atleast have something doing where the money is coming from, Should you Rob a bank when your wife starts demanding money for baby wears, baby pampers, etc..

And if you're that man who doesn't have a good job yet you already have 3 children in 4yrs of your marriage then i pity for your life.. (witches for ur village dey dance awilo for ur head) meaning you'll have atleast 8children in ten years time when you could barely cater for their
needs. Why bring those innocent children into this hostile world to suffer? Are you not ashamed as a man that your children are going to beg for garri from the next door neighbour. I'm not saying you shouldn't get married but be patient, don't say because all your friend are getting married also you want to get married, marriage is not a competition. As
a man, you can get married at the age of 40, no biggie! It's only
a woman that should get married atleast before the age of 22. And to those girls in the
other side
who are married at 16, 18, and 19 respectively, hmmm, i comment my reserve.

The list will not be complete if i do not mention our so-called "sexy-mamas" according to wizkid. You're 35 and you're still playing hard to get, i sorry for you Oooo, by the time menopause go jam u ehn na u go begin beg guy of 20 to marry
you. Yesterday there was a thread on frontpage asking why
ugly girls get goodguys and vice-virsa now this is what i think. The statement might not be entirely correct but most pretty girls are ingrate, aggressive, and wicked. Majority of ugly girl are loving, homely, caring, family
oriented and nice. They know that they're ugly hence if they try nagging with there husband the man will bring in another wife so they maintain. Also, ugly girls do not get jealous over slight issues. No wonder they say beauty is from the inside. If you're a beautiful girl out there don't be suprised when every john d'ick and harry is stalking you, they just want your kitty-cat and when they're done licking your honey-pot they will go and settle with the so-called ugly girl who will give them rest of mind. No man wants to marry a lady who every guy wants to nyansh. A wise man once said "girls are smarter than we think they're but not as smart as they think
they're" if a guy is sending you recharge card, taking you shopping, and giving you all the best you could wish for he knows what he's doing, he might save your phone number in his phone as "My heart" while you save his as "Mugu 2" but in his mind you're Mugu 20. Gone are those days when girls use pregnancy to trap a guy into marrying her, try it this time, if he's not going to marry you he's not going to marry you, and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. Are you going to arrest him?! Did you not enjoy the sex while it lasted, Girls should stop acting like they're doing guys a favour when they ask for sex, as a matter of fact, girls enjoy sex most, likewise guys. If not for our culture abi
courtesy some girls will be on their knees begging us for sex because na dem dey enjoy am pass. Abi guys in the house na lie i talk? I'm not trying to sound like a chauvinist here but these are the things happening. Every time i give advice i try to be on a neutral ground so my audience can learn a lesson. Girls be proud of who you're, stop depending on your guy to pay your BIS, your house-rent, even your bus-fare when you guys took a shuttle together. It will not make a man respect you. He's a human being like you who also has families depending on him, if you need money for those things go get a job or ask your father. Last time i checked, he's not your father neither is he your husband. And if you're using "I GIVE HIM SEX" as an excuse then you're no different from the ashawo on the street. The most painful part about it all is that you'll still dump his behind when the time comes.
Please turn a new leaf, because when you change your mindset towards the way you do things then you're indirectly changing the world for good. May God
bless our hussle.
Re: Etiquette for A Perfect Relationship by Kanwulia: 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2013
Hmmmmmm!!!

Wey part 2? undecided
Work don close!!!
HALLAYLOJA!!!! cool
Re: Etiquette for A Perfect Relationship by Clemzy16(m): 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
Kanwulia: Hmmmmmm!!!

Wey part 2? undecided
Work don close!!!
HALLAYLOJA!!!! cool
Hmmmm!!! oya click here to read part 2 But what do you have to say about this particular one?
Re: Etiquette for A Perfect Relationship by Kanwulia: 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
Clemzy16: Hmmmm!!! oya click here to read part 2 But what do you have to say about this particular one?

Nothing to say o!
You wrote it all! wink
This na your opinion abi?
Re: Etiquette for A Perfect Relationship by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 11, 2013
A relationship is a very serious business for both parties...one thing I believe is when a man has nothing&he can do lil things out of that nothing,,I can assure you,he can do it when he makes it...am not saying a lady should always milk her man.....a lady should be independent always&whatever d guy does should be an added bonus..cos It gives u respect from him..
Re: Etiquette for A Perfect Relationship by Clemzy16(m): 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
Kanwulia:

Nothing to say o!
You wrote it all! wink
This na your opinion abi?
yeah, it's my opinion. But i really want to know what you guys think.
Re: Etiquette for A Perfect Relationship by Clemzy16(m): 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
Modesayo: A relationship is a very serious business for both parties...one thing I believe is when a man has nothing&he can do lil things out of that nothing,,I can assure you,he can do it when he makes it...am not saying a lady should always milk her man.....a lady should be independent always&whatever d guy does should be an added bonus..cos It gives u respect from him..
I totally agree with the bolded, it kind of relates with what i wrote in the link below. A phone conversation between an OAP and a money freak
Re: Etiquette for A Perfect Relationship by GenWOJUOLA(m): 6:33am On Nov 21, 2013
Great one dere bruv...
Re: Etiquette for A Perfect Relationship by ireneidiva(f): 6:49am On Nov 21, 2013
Crap
Re: Etiquette for A Perfect Relationship by EfemenaXY: 7:31am On Nov 21, 2013
The presentation is hard to read. lipsrsealed
Re: Etiquette for A Perfect Relationship by Clemzy16(m): 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
Efemena_xy: The presentation is hard to read. lipsrsealed
modified

(1) (Reply)

(picture) Funny Things Babies Do With Statue / Nigerian Couple Narrates How They Met At Uniben,Share Lovely Pics Of Their Kids / Why Do Women Often Resent Each Other? :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.