Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

North Cyprus Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus Visa (3897 Views)

Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus / North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Cyprus Visa by vikiviko(m): 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2008
Interested in North cyprus you can reach me .
Re: North Cyprus Visa by mazaje(m): 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2008
who are you and how can you be reached?
Re: North Cyprus Visa by kadman(m): 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2008
Hi vikiviko,how can i reach you ? I'm very interested. Thanks.
Re: North Cyprus Visa by vikiviko(m): 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2008
vikiviko2002@yahoo.com
Re: North Cyprus Visa by Akolawole(m): 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2008
@Vivik

Of what use is this visa if i may ask?
Re: North Cyprus Visa by promise2(f): 5:57am On Jul 17, 2008
do any one know more abot Cyprus economy.

A friend of mine told me that you can work in CYPRUS as a student and make some money to help your self.The school name is AMERICADOS COLLEGE in Nicosa capital of Cyprus. I intend applying to study there but i am so skepital about it because Cyprus may not be so good as it seems. if anyone know more about Cyprus pls feel free to explain it here.
Vikiviko, you can elaborate more on Cyprus if you know more about the country.
Re: North Cyprus Visa by landis(m): 7:41am On Jul 17, 2008
promise2

Nicosia is divided into 2: Greek Cyprus(more prosperous) and Turkish Cyprus(Northern Cyprus)

You need to know where this school is in Nicosia.

Greek Cyprus economy is good with strong currency, they have joined EU-money system since January; not sure what impact this will have.

You can try but don't expect paradise.
grin cheesy grin
Re: North Cyprus Visa by vikiviko(m): 10:28am On Jul 17, 2008
@Akolawole

After arriving in the TRNC (the Turkish Republic of North Cyprus ) you can stay for up to 3 months which is provided by your tourist visa. If you consider prolonging your stay, you need to apply for a residency permit at local Immigration Office which allows you to reside in Northern Cyprus .

Foreign country visitors have their passports stamped at the arrival checkpoints of Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, which are only legal ports - Ercan airport (or military airports for military purposes), Famagusta and Kyrenia seaport and when entering North Cyprus via South Cyprus your passport is stamped at border checkpoints. If you travel from North Cyprus to South Cyprus , visa form needs to be completed and stamped at the border checkpoints. This paper visa form is loosely inserted into the passport and stamped either you depart or arrive in North Cyprus.
Re: North Cyprus Visa by vikiviko(m): 10:52am On Jul 17, 2008
Studying in North Cyprus is cheaper compared to mainland Europe.

You can check and confirm from the under listed schools

http://www.ncc.metu.edu.tr/

http://www.gau.edu.tr/turk/

http://www.emu.edu.tr/

http://www.neu.edu.tr/
Re: North Cyprus Visa by cartigiana(m): 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2008
how much is the d visa,pls be straight.08059390094 ty.
Re: North Cyprus Visa by darkroll(m): 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2008
@ vikiviko
Interested in north cyprus for what ? what kind of visa are you offering ? holiday , tourist , working ?

After arriving in the TRNC (the Turkish Republic of North Cyprus ) you can stay for up to 3 months which is provided by your tourist visa. If you consider prolonging your stay, you need to apply for a residency permit at local Immigration Office which allows you to reside in Northern Cyprus .

If you can think you can stay up to 3month and the apply for a resident permit at local immigration office that is a very big lie oooooo , The immigration will want to know why you stayed for 3 month if you actually came for holiday and how you have been funding the holiday for 3 month , what is your main reason for applying for a residency permit ?please vikiviko do your home work well before you start posting rubbish here , do u think cyprus residency permit is something you can just pick up like that after your 3 month visa expire
Re: North Cyprus Visa by promise2(f): 1:48am On Jul 18, 2008
Landis, the school is in Creek Cyprus. pls do you know if is possible to school and at the same time work?
Re: North Cyprus Visa by vikiviko(m): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2008
@Darkroll

I have not posted this info with the intent to deceiving people in acquiring a TRNC residency.
I have only stated i can help secure a 3 months tourist visa.
Re: North Cyprus Visa by darkroll(m): 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2008
darkroll:

@ vikiviko
Interested in north cyprus for what ? what kind of visa are you offering ? holiday , tourist , working ?

If you can think you can stay up to 3month and the apply for a resident permit at local immigration office that is a very big lie oooooo , The immigration will want to know why you stayed for 3 month if you actually came for holiday and how you have been funding the holiday for 3 month , what is your main reason for applying for a residency permit ?please vikiviko do your home work well before you start posting rubbish here , do u think cyprus residency permit is something you can just pick up like that after your 3 month visa expire

[/quote
darkroll link=topic=151202.msg2520660#msg2520660 date=1216314179:

@ vikiviko

[/quote you made it sound so easy as if getting cyprus residential permit is that easy , so after the 3 month visa u get for them expires what do u expect them to be doing (roaming around the street and hiding from immigration?) , na people like you they promote illegal migration .
Re: North Cyprus Visa by darkroll(m): 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2008
You made it sound so easy as if getting cyprus residential permit is that easy , so after the 3 month visa u get for them expires what do u expect them to be doing (roaming around the street and hiding from immigration?) , na people like you they promote illegal migration .

promise2:

Landis, the school is in Creek Cyprus. please do you know if is possible to school and at the same time work?
The cyprus immigration does not allow student to work and school
Re: North Cyprus Visa by johnndu: 9:16am On Jul 21, 2008
Hi Viki,

Please could you help me with other countries like Uk or United states. i really need a student or bussiness visa to travel to these countries. thanks

John Ndubuisi.

Email: johnndubuisi@ymail.com

(1) (Reply)

Need Directions From Festac Pls / Singapore's Changi Airport, Inside The World's Greatest Airport(Photos) / What's The Difference Between The Two Wings Of Murtala Muhammed Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.