Stats: 3,161,139 members, 7,845,781 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him (7624 Views)

Bride And Groom Cry On Their Wedding Day As Pastor Cancels Wedding. Guest Confus / Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? / He Told His Fiancee To Remove Her Leg Chain Before Meeting His Mother (2) (3) (4)

Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by deols(f): 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by pickabeau1: 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
coogar:
nah....
they have to show internet support to their fellow female. women are actually the ones that would raise the loudest alarm if they discover their baby brother is about to get married to a runs girl.

women with their mother hen attributes are more protective & they would kill before they see their brother getting married to the wrong partner.

all what you are reading here is just a facade.

hahaha... nice one... you are 100% right
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by deols(f): 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
coogar:

there's no STI that does not show symptoms in men. our anatomy is simple. semën & urine are the only things permissible with us. the moment a guy sees a foreign fluid, he already knows he's in trouble.

with women, it's different.
more than half of the women out there see no STI symptoms. they can see all sort of coloured fluids in their nether region & still think it's a natural process.

enough women have given birth to blind babies cos they didn't even know they were carrying gonorrhoea for aeons. that wouldn't happen to men. so male promiscuity is not the same as female promiscuity.

nah....
they have to show internet support to their fellow female. women are actually the ones that would raise the loudest alarm if they discover their baby brother is about to get married to a runs girl.

women with their mother hen attributes are more protective & they would kill before they see their brother getting married to the wrong partner.

all what you are reading here is just a facade.

I will fight a sibling marrying a runs girl. It is impossicant.

Well, that is the reason for all the pre wedding investigations.

But I hate to hear that men can go ahead and do whatever and even be praised at it while women can't and would be stigmatised for it.

The point is, whatever is bad is BAD irrespective of who is doing it.
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
deols:

But I hate to hear that men can go ahead and do whatever and even be praised at it while women can't and would be stigmatised for it.

"Because the women receives while the guys expel". grin
I wonder why only women don't contact HIV and other STDs

Lets keep running around in circles
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by coogar: 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
deols:
How often does the womb get affected because of a woman's sexality? It is not as bad as you make it seem. She only needed to play safe just as much as a man needed to.

it's as bad as i make it seem - STIs if undetected can harm the womb.

deols:

really? i thought you are with the other divide that are saying it doesn't matter cos she might have changed.

who does these investigations & how thorough are they? i mean - if a guy is a prolific player who's managed to play safe(no babymomma & no STI), will the pre-wedding investigations clear him or stop him from getting married?

men will always go ahead & do as they please. we are tasked to make the first move in the wooing stage, we are supposed to lead in the relationship. it's imperative we have enough experience before marriage. that's the dictate of the society - unfortunately, there's nothing you can do about it. grin
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by deols(f): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
coogar:

that's a lie from the pits of hell...
the more a dude shägs, the better for his sëxual health & the incidence of prostrate cancer is reduced to the barest minimum. a married man that is shooting blanks must have been shooting blanks since his birth - it has nothing to do with his sëxual history.

This your theory, I never heard of o..that sex helps wih prostate cancer..

Anyways, what Chilli said is not a lie. A man who has sex everyday or too frequently may not be very fertile.

Sperm cells take about 75 days to mature. If he exhausts them, by going all around with all kinds of women, he'd probably not have enough at the time his wife is ovulating. His chances of getting her pregnant would be slim.

Couples TTc would be advised to stay off until that period so their chances are increased.
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
deols:

Anyways, what Chilli said is not a lie. A man who has sex everyday or too frequently may not be very fertile.

Sperm cells take about 75 days to mature. If he exhausts them, by going all around with all kinds of women, he'd probably not have enough at the time his wife is ovulating. His chances of getting her pregnant would be slim.

Couples TTc would be advised to stay off until that period so their chances are increased.

This is most definitely a load of crap!

Fertility has nothing to do with frequency of sex. I have never heard and there is no case of any man being infertile simply because he had sex everyday or too much
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by coogar: 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
deols:

celibacy fosters prostate cancer. my GP warns me every week about it. grin

hahahahaha - jokes!!!!

it's a continuous process - it never stops. as some get mature today, some mature tomorrow & some mature next tomorrow. the process never stops so there's no way a man can use up his spërm cells.

staying off period is to coincide with the woman's fertile days. a man is ready anytime of the year. biko, where are you getting these strange theorems? grin cheesy
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by pickabeau1: 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
urban legends and dodgy research,,, hahahaha
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
pickabeau1: urban legends and dodgy research,,, hahahaha

I tell you grin grin grin wetin pesin no go hear on nairaland. These ladies seem to think they know us more than ourselves
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
Chillisauce:
It very possible, when the quality of s perm becomes watery due to frequent expulsion.

Don't ask me how I know this.

A lot of myths here too. Watery sperm doesn't always mean it is less quality and it's not caused by frequent expulsion
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by pickabeau1: 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
Donxavier:

A lot of myths here too. Watery sperm doesn't always mean it is less quality and it's not caused by frequent expulsion

dont be surprised in five years.. some new research will say prostate cancer is linked to higher frequencies of sexual activity
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
Donxavier:

Seems you are guilty as charged cheesy.
All the comments, na dat one attract you!
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
Chillisauce:

Seems you are guilty as charged cheesy.
All the comments, na dat one attract you!

Nah tongue I can just differentiate facts from fables
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by AyeeIdris(f): 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
ifyalways: So,its 2020 and I'm at a wedding reception. The groom is Dayokanu and the bride is Coogar's cute,innocent lil' sister.

I am coogars guest so I sat beside him. I couldn't make the church service though and only saw the groom at the reception. I became dizzy and couldn't believe my eyes. Dayo from Egbeda? Dayo aka "fear no skirt" ? Dude banged anything in skirt! 3 of my hood girls told me they had DC's for him at different times, I personally remember seeing him hanging out with about 6 different ladies at various times. Fortunately, I never banged him.

So,I call my friend Coogar and say, " Is that your sister's hubby or the best man?"
Coogar: Yes,that's him.The groom.
Me: Dayo?
Coogar: Yeah. You know him?
Me: ooh dear,I do. All the way back to Egbeda, our high school days to Uni. His nick then was fear no skirt , he got 4 of my GF's preggie, dated the widow of chief ABC, bla bla. . .
Coogar: Wow,I remember that nick. "Dayo the baddest guy", he chuckles. I even lost one or two chicks to him,his game was so slick.No sweats.He was just being a guy then,having fun,testing the waters. Now he's a man,changed,responsible and matured. He's good now. Relax"

Double standards. Hypocrites. Pharisees.

The Pharisees bit had me
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by deols(f): 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
Donxavier:

This is most definitely a load of crap!

Fertility has nothing to do with frequency of sex. I have never heard and there is no case of any man being infertile simply because he had sex everyday or too much

I didnt say he would be infertile.

And is why I gave the TTC example.

It is just that it isn't entirely wrong either. To boost fertility, he would need to keep off if TTC until around his wife's ovulation.
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
Donxavier:

Nah tongue I can just differentiate facts from fables

U Berra take care of the frequency. Before u slump one day. grin
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by deols(f): 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
coogar:
!!!!

it's a continuous process - it never stops. as some get mature today, some mature tomorrow & some mature next tomorrow. the process never stops so there's no way a man can use up his spërm cells.

And in a man with a low sperm count as well??
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
deols:

I didnt say he would be infertile.

And is why I gave the TTC example.

It is just that it isn't entirely wrong either. To boost fertility, he would need to keep off if TTC until around his wife's ovulation.

Thing is he doesn't need to keep off. if the dude has no pre existing conditions and he is healthy, he doesn't need to keep off to try to conceive or wait for his wife's ovulation time. He is ever ready grin grin
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by deols(f): 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
coogar:

really? i thought you are with the other divide that are saying it doesn't matter cos she might have changed.

I will tell my sibling if I find out something like that because in his shoes, I would want to know.

who does these investigations & how thorough are they? i mean - if a guy is a prolific player who's managed to play safe(no babymomma & no STI), will the pre-wedding investigations clear him or stop him from getting married?

Everyone does it..in everyway they can.

People always know people who know someone who knows..

men will always go ahead & do as they please. we are tasked to make the first move in the wooing stage, we are supposed to lead in the relationship. it's imperative we have enough experience before marriage. that's the dictate of the society - unfortunately, there's nothing you can do about it. grin

There is a lot we can do actually. At a personal level and at a bigger level. You should see the girls I train grin

Mothers actually send their girls to me. The first thing I teach is self esteem. Some men just don't deserve some kinds of women.

When women raise the bar, men will have no choice than to change.
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
Chillisauce:

U Berra take care of the frequency. Before u slump one day. grin

Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by AyeeIdris(f): 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
ifyalways: So,its 2020 and I'm at a wedding reception. The groom is Dayokanu and the bride is Coogar's cute,innocent lil' sister.

I am coogars guest so I sat beside him. I couldn't make the church service though and only saw the groom at the reception. I became dizzy and couldn't believe my eyes. Dayo from Egbeda? Dayo aka "fear no skirt" ? Dude banged anything in skirt! 3 of my hood girls told me they had DC's for him at different times, I personally remember seeing him hanging out with about 6 different ladies at various times. Fortunately, I never banged him.

So,I call my friend Coogar and say, " Is that your sister's hubby or the best man?"
Coogar: Yes,that's him.The groom.
Me: Dayo?
Coogar: Yeah. You know him?
Me: ooh dear,I do. All the way back to Egbeda, our high school days to Uni. His nick then was fear no skirt , he got 4 of my GF's preggie, dated the widow of chief ABC, bla bla. . .
Coogar: Wow,I remember that nick. "Dayo the baddest guy", he chuckles. I even lost one or two chicks to him,his game was so slick.No sweats.He was just being a guy then,having fun,testing the waters. Now he's a man,changed,responsible and matured. He's good now. Relax"

Double standards. Hypocrites. Pharisees.

Pharisees grin . However, the truth is as much as I hate HATE (emphasis) to admit it, it is a man's world. It sucks, but it is. Countless times I have gotten into arguments with my husband on why certain rules apply to me and not to him and he tells me point blank 'You are not a man" angry Sadly, women are the one that bear the consequences for any indiscretion even though there are two parties involved, whether it be her reputation or an unplanned pregnancy.

Meanwhile, I got a mail yesterday from the guy. He finally got his mother to talk to him. She said that none of her children except the brother has made any attempt to settle down. That her and their father has been extremely disturbed that all the children (including the girls) are in their thirties and are still single. Finally, his brother decides to ease their worry and he comes around to ruin it. He then asked her what should he have done? She responded that 'she doesn't know, but not what he did'. The guy is confused, I am sure the mother is confused, even me I am confused. This is one of the grayest matter I have ever had to give advice on.

No info on the brother's actions though. Nobody is giving him any information on what is happening at that end.
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by deols(f): 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
Donxavier:

Thing is he doesn't need to keep off. if the dude has no pre existing conditions and he is healthy, he doesn't need to keep off to try to conceive or wait for his wife's ovulation time. He is ever ready grin grin

Of course. And he shouldn't waste the good seeds at the motels.

I
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2013
deols:

Of course. And he shouldn't waste the good seeds at the motels.

I

That's another matter beyond the scope of our argument. My own is don't go about giving fables to try to make a point.
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by deols(f): 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
Donxavier:

That's another matter beyond the scope of our argument. My own is don't go about giving fables to try to make a point.

Seriously? Even when your last post is on 'if there is no pre existing condition'

You seem to have jumped on the discourse without understanding the preceeding comments.

You can read backward to understand what I was driving at.
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by henrimoto(m): 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
bjprodint: is it possible for u not to meet ur brothers fiancee b4 d wedding?abeg pack well
it's possible! that's one unfortunate thing for him and his brother..
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
deols:

Seriously? Even when your last post is on 'if there is no pre existing condition'

You seem to have jumped on the discourse without understanding the preceeding comments.

Deols, relax...let them keep pumping out their specimen at a flow rate of 0.023bbls/day. When e go happen... Dem go remember wetin we talk.

Too much of everything is bad.
Keeps putting the thing in any available hole and use the statement to keep calm. I'm a man.

One day, the thing will catch something from a certain hole and it will take a miracle to break through.
He who has ears, use it. cheesy
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by deols(f): 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
undecided grin grin
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by henrimoto(m): 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
tbaba1234: First and foremost, I believe everyone deserves second chances. I would rather speak to the lady and tell her what i know. I would then give her an ultimatum to conduct tests (fertility and otherwise) with a Doctor i choose otherwise i would escalate the matter. I would even pay for the tests if necessary.

If she comes out clean, then happy married life. I won't bring it up again.

what of if it turned out the other way round....no need of talking to the wife aside..
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
deols:

I understood you very well and followed the discourse properly.The pre existing conditions are the actually illnesses or situations that causes the infertility. Frequency on it's own does not cause it or isn't a part of it because it is just irrelevant. it doesn't make any man more or less fertile.

Unless am wrong, your point was that frequency could affect his fertility in his efforts to impregnate his wife...... so he shouldn't scatter it around with promiscuity. He then needs to rest to recover so that his sperm cells are in good condition to fertilise his ovulating wife. If I have misunderstood you pls point it out, but my point stands. Frequency of sex is just irrelevant when it comes to fertility.
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
Chillisauce:

Deols, relax...let them keep pumping out their specimen at a flow rate of 0.023bbls/day. When e go happen... Dem go remember wetin we talk.

Too much of everything is bad.
Keeps putting the thing in any available hole and use the statement to keep calm. I'm a man.

One day, the thing will catch something from a certain hole and it will take a miracle to break through.
He who has ears, use it. cheesy

let it catch first grin grin grin but no come dey spread myths
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
Donxavier:

let it catch first grin grin grin but no come dey spread myths

You think it's myth undecided.

Ok o, I rest my case...

I no wan hear.."had I known"

You think quality don't matter.
Another myth...womanizer s tends to have plenty girl child lipsrsealed.

I don't want to hear you crying that after all, na 10 girls I get. grin

#KeepThirdLegSafe

My Husband Doesn’t Love Me / 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) / A Sex Starved And Lonely Wife...

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73