Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,103 members, 7,845,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him (7620 Views)

Bride And Groom Cry On Their Wedding Day As Pastor Cancels Wedding. Guest Confus / Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? / He Told His Fiancee To Remove Her Leg Chain Before Meeting His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by Twinmama(f): 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
Do u know Mary Magdalene, do u know that woman who was caught commiting adultery in the bible...? they were all forgiven and they turned out to be great people. So i'll advice dat u ask for ur bros 4giveness, his wife and the rest of the family members, then pray for them dat they will b fruitful, peradventure in 9 months time u will av 2 throw another party 4 d naming ceremony of their twins, so make haste to make up God bless u. Amen. God has a reason for bringing them together
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by rmgbemeje: 11:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
Really double standards, as if they are GOD. Mcheew.

ifyalways: So,its 2020 and I'm at a wedding reception. The groom is Dayokanu and the bride is Coogar's cute,innocent lil' sister.
I am coogars guest so I sat beside him. I couldn't make the church service though and only saw the groom at the reception. I became dizzy and couldn't believe my eyes. Dayo from Egbeda? Dayo aka "fear no skirt" ? Dude banged anything in skirt! 3 of my hood girls told me they had DC's for him at different times, I personally remember seeing him hanging out with about 6 different ladies at various times. Fortunately, I never banged him.

So,I call my friend Coogar and say, " Is that your sister's hubby or the best man?"
Coogar: Yes,that's him.The groom.
Me: Dayo?
Coogar: Yeah. You know him?
Me: ooh dear,I do. All the way back to Egbeda, our high school days to Uni. His nick then was fear no skirt , he got 4 of my GF's preggie, dated the widow of chief ABC, bla bla. . .
Coogar: Wow,I remember that nick. "Dayo the baddest guy", he chuckles. I even lost one or two chicks to him,his game was so slick.No sweats.He was just being a guy then,having fun,testing the waters. Now he's a man,changed,responsible and matured. He's good now. Relax"

Double standards. Hypocrites. Pharisees.
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by rmgbemeje: 11:52pm On Nov 13, 2013
Says who? Man or GOD. Sin is Sin, be it a man or a woman. If you prosecute a woman for a crime, the same should go for a man. Anywayz we shall all know on judgement day.

coogar:

even you would agree a man that got 12 women pregnant is not the same as a woman that aborted 12 times. haba, men don't carry wombs so what's the comparison?

it's the world we live in. a female virgin at 25 would be applauded. a male virgin at 25 is an object of ridicule by the society. the general conception is he must be impotent to have abstained so long.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Doesn’t Love Me / 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) / A Sex Starved And Lonely Wife...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.