Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,650 members, 7,854,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him (7633 Views)

Bride And Groom Cry On Their Wedding Day As Pastor Cancels Wedding. Guest Confus / Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? / He Told His Fiancee To Remove Her Leg Chain Before Meeting His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 12, 2013
ifyalways: So,its 2020 and I'm at a wedding reception. The groom is Dayokanu and the bride is Coogar's cute,innocent lil' sister.

I am coogars guest so I sat beside him. I couldn't make the church service though and only saw the groom at the reception. I became dizzy and couldn't believe my eyes. Dayo from Egbeda? Dayo aka "fear no skirt" ? Dude banged anything in skirt! 3 of my hood girls told me they had DC's for him at different times, I personally remember seeing him hanging out with about 6 different ladies at various times. Fortunately, I never banged him.

So,I call my friend Coogar and say, " Is that your sister's hubby or the best man?"
Coogar: Yes,that's him.The groom.
Me: Dayo?
Coogar: Yeah. You know him?
Me: ooh dear,I do. All the way back to Egbeda, our high school days to Uni. His nick then was fear no skirt , he got 4 of my GF's preggie, dated the widow of chief ABC, bla bla. . .
Coogar: Wow,I remember that nick. "Dayo the baddest guy", he chuckles. I even lost one or two chicks to him,his game was so slick.No sweats.He was just being a guy then,having fun,testing the waters. Now he's a man,changed,responsible and matured. He's good now. Relax"

Double standards. Hypocrites. Pharisees.

Na lie o

guys there go dey shake head among themselves saying they wish the babe well cause they know leopards don't change their spots
they will also say they hope the gal knows the guy she is marrying
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by pickabeau1: 11:33am On Nov 12, 2013
nice story ify but the reality is that the damage is mostly always more on the woman

a man with 12 ex-babes is not as damaged as a babe with 12 ex-boy friends

You may call it hypocrisy or whatever but Thats life...
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
pickabeau1: nice story ify but the reality is that the damage is mostly always more on the woman

a man with 12 ex-babes is not as damaged as a babe with 12 ex-boy friends

You may call it hypocrisy or whatever but Thats life...

At the end all, it's a cycle..the experience the guys get are all gotten by doing it with the girls.

The only difference is that the guys hail themselves while the ladies just keep mute.
cheesy
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by pickabeau1: 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
Chillisauce:

At the end all, it's a cycle..the experience the guys get are all gotten by doing it with the girls.

The only difference is that the guys hail themselves while the ladies just keep mute.
cheesy

Not sure i get you... the guy moves on and starts his family with a 'good ground' but the damaged girl is TTC or left alone like the guy who went to canada leaving her in the lurch,,,

Some will have a second family if they dont want to divorce
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
pickabeau1:

Not sure i get you... the guy moves on and starts his family with a 'good ground' but the damaged girl is TTC or left alone like the guy who went to canada leaving her in the lurch,,,

So what about the men wey dey blow blank undecided...is it not same as TTC.
Some ladies abort 20 and still bear kids, while some...virgin till marriage and still TTC.
The ones blowing blank, would you say they were "runs" men?
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by deols(f): 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
coogar:

even you would agree a man that got 12 women pregnant is not the same as a woman that aborted 12 times. haba, men don't carry wombs so what's the comparison?

it's the world we live in. a female virgin at 25 would be applauded. a male virgin at 25 is an object of ridicule by the society. the general conception is he must be impotent to have abstained so long.

This is nothing but hypocrisy. If you will forgive the guy, so should you be able to forgive the girl.

My point remains though..I'd want to know if my relative knew.
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by pickabeau1: 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
Chillisauce:

So what about the men wey dey blow blank undecided...is it not same as TTC.
Some ladies abort 20 and still bear kids, while some...virgin till marriage and still TTC.
The ones blowing blank, would you say they were "runs" men?

hahaja... that is congenital... nothing wey u fit do

A woman who has congenital issues having babies is different from one whose womb is mutilated from multiple abortions

I have not yet heard of men having blanks due to too many shots fired grin grin grin
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
pickabeau1:

hahaja... that is congenital... nothing wey u fit do

A woman who has congenital issues having babies is different from one whose womb is mutilated from multiple abortions

I have not yet heard of men having blanks due to too many shots fired grin grin grin
It very possible, when the quality of s perm becomes watery due to frequent expulsion.

cheesy
Don't ask me how I know this.
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by pickabeau1: 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
Chillisauce:
It very possible, when the quality of s perm becomes watery due to frequent expulsion.

cheesy

interesting .... so the more partners one has, one runs the risk of fertility challenges.... strange

Not sure it has the same potential impact as multiple abortions though
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by deols(f): 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
pickabeau1:

With all the forms of contraception available, she could be ever ready but never pregnant. There is no reason to allow male promiscuity and victimise the ladies involved.
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by deols(f): 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
Chillisauce:

cheesy

That happens on a short term basis.

It doesn't cause infertility.
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by pickabeau1: 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
deols:

With all the forms of contraception available, she could be ever ready but never pregnant. There is no reason to allow male promiscuity and victimise the ladies involved.

NObody is victimising any lady ,,,,
we are saying how it is

Will you allow your blood brother to marry a course mate u knew was promiscous in school days and had had multiple d & Cs

Lets be real here and just not brng theoretical stuff

Its a fact, due to people marrying later to set up careers and stuff, people will run the field but moderation is key
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by bukatyne(f): 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
pickabeau1:

we are saying how it is

Will you allow your blood brother to marry a course mate u knew was promiscous in school days and had had multiple d & Cs

Its a fact, due to people marrying later to set up careers and stuff, people will run the field but moderation is key

How many career people run the field?
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
deols:

That happens on a short term basis.

It doesn't cause infertility.

Why you come spoil show na angry angry
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by pickabeau1: 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
bukatyne:

How many career people run the field?

Are you dating your first boyfriend
If you are then you are not the people the statement referred to
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by pickabeau1: 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
Chillisauce:

so u sef know say u dey misyarn grin
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
pickabeau1:

interesting .... so the more partners one has, one runs the risk of fertility challenges.... strange

tongue

What I was trying to say its that things happen for a reason,
One is TTC doesn't mean they perform a lot of D&C.

I had some very bad friends during school days, they all got married while in school and got their kids too.

While some very good girls, got married after school..very good..but they are still TTC.

What went wrong. I'm not in the position to judge.

Don't be surprised, OPs sister in law might even be the first to get twin boys.
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by bukatyne(f): 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
pickabeau1:

Are you dating your first boyfriend
If you are then you are not the people the statement referred to

How does this relate to 'due to career, people run the field'?

Yes to your question
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
pickabeau1:

so u sef know say u dey misyarn grin

And I thought I was carrying you along grin
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by pickabeau1: 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nice point.. in my experience na the runs babes sef dey fertile pass

They know how to treat men and even may be prggers before D day... so no shaking

But e dey happen wey lacerations exist in the womb

True at bolded..
Do you know in the old days, people used to divine to know the fertility of women... cheesy
Chillisauce:

tongue

What I was trying to say its that things happen for a reason,
One is TTC doesn't mean they perform a lot of D&C.

I had some very bad friends during school days, they all got married while in school and got their kids too.

While some very good girls, got married after school..very good..but they are still TTC.

What went wrong. I'm not in the position to judge.

Don't be surprised, OPs sister in law might even be the first to get twin boys.

Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
Don't mind Deols, Chilli.

She don't know that as long as that side is involved, most men always piss on their boxers whenever u tell them too much bleeping equals blank!
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by pickabeau1: 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
bukatyne:

How does this relate to 'due to career, people run the field'?

This is what i meant.. nowadays its getting rarer for people to be single relationships into marriage.. more common are 2 or 3

Some may be principled to be chaste thru the relationships but a minority... so its reasonable to expect some mileage

Extreme mileage is what is frowned upon.. You get now? phew

That is commendable of you.. i wish you success in your relationship
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by pickabeau1: 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
Chillisauce:

And I thought I was carrying you along grin

I just dey look u.. hahaha
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by coogar: 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
deols:
This is nothing but hypocrisy. If you will forgive the guy, so should you be able to forgive the girl.

hypocrisy? how so?
women have so much more to lose - it's biology!! saying it's hypocrisy is laughable. men don't carry wombs, women do.

My point remains though..I'd want to know if my relative knew.

whether he knows or not is irrelevant as far as i'm concerned. i will tell my brother everything. it's now up to him to either go ahead & marry her or make a complete u-turn.

his life is worth more to me than a doomed marriage.

pickabeau1:

that's a lie from the pits of hell...
the more a dude shägs, the better for his sëxual health & the incidence of prostrate cancer is reduced to the barest minimum. a married man that is shooting blanks must have been shooting blanks since his birth - it has nothing to do with his sëxual history.

abortion is way worse.....
yes, sometimes runs girl are the most fertile but why would i even want to take such risk? my chances are better with a non-runs girl than a chic that has been passed around the block. there's also the small detail of okafor's law to consider.
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by bukatyne(f): 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
pickabeau1:

This is what i meant.. nowadays its getting rarer for people to be single relationships into marriage.. more common are 2 or 3

Some may be principled to be chaste thru the relationships but a minority... so its reasonable to expect some mileage

Extreme mileage is what is frowned upon.. You get now? phew

That is commendable of you.. i wish you success in your relationship

I believe there is a difference between 2 - 3 relationship before marriage and been a runs person.

I thought you were referring to a runs person
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by pickabeau1: 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
bukatyne:

I believe there is a difference between 2 - 3 relationship before marriage and been a runs person.

I thought you were referring to a runs person

play the field - have relations a bit here or there.. see more definitions

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/play+the+field

play the field
to date many different people rather than just one. When Tom told Ann good-bye, he said he wanted to play the field. He said he wanted to play the field while he was still young.

play the field
to have many romantic or sexual relationships She's not interested in marriage at this stage, so she's quite happy to play the field.

Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by pickabeau1: 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
i knew it was an urban legend.. hence the 'strange' qualifier

However dont be surprised some dodgy research will appear in the science journals soon

Thats how some researchers said men were responsible for menopause cos they left older women for younger

http://www.livescience.com/37430-male-preference-younger-women-menopause.html
Women go through menopause because men have consistently preferred younger women in recent evolutionary history, according to a study published today (June 13) in the journal PLOS Computational Biology.Thus, menopause is not evolutionarily advantageous and may be the result of a series of random, harmful mutations that accumulated in women but weren't acted on by evolution because the women had already reproduced by the time the mutations affected them.

Ok's LAW///// Abi,.. easier to enter a door once u know the key is under the doormat.. hahahahaha

coogar:

that's a lie from the pits of hell...
the more a dude shägs, the better for his sëxual health & the incidence of prostrate cancer is reduced to the barest minimum. a married man that is shooting blanks must have been shooting blanks since his birth - it has nothing to do with his sëxual history.

abortion is way worse.....
yes, sometimes runs girl are the most fertile but why would i even want to take such risk? my chances are better with a non-runs girl than a chic that has been passed around the block. there's also the small detail of okafor's law to consider.
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by deols(f): 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
pickabeau1:

we are saying how it is

Read what I wrote earlier. I agree with the Op. I would be angry if a brother knows and does not tell me aomething like this.

But I disagree that a guy being promiscuous is different from a lady being that.

The lady could even be wise enough to use protection amd the guy silly enough to contact STIs that may render him infertile. In women, The risk is not as much as you make it seem.
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by pickabeau1: 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
In that case, no problem

I think what you ladies have an issue is the reputational issues..

same actions

One is seen as a player and the other a ride...

Well i wish you all success in your campaigns.. maybe in 50 years time, promiscuity will be frowned equally by both genders grin

deols:

Read what I wrote earlier. I agree with the Op. I would be angry if a brother knows and does not tell me aomething like this.

But I disagree that a guy being promiscuous is different from a lady being that.

The lady could even be wise enough to use protection amd the guy silly enough to contact STIs that may render him infertile. In women, The risk is not as much as you make it seem.
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by coogar: 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
deols:

there's no STI that does not show symptoms in men. our anatomy is simple. semën & urine are the only things permissible with us. the moment a guy sees a foreign fluid, he already knows he's in trouble.

with women, it's different.
more than half of the women out there see no STI symptoms. they can see all sort of coloured fluids in their nether region & still think it's a natural process.

enough women have given birth to blind babies cos they didn't even know they were carrying gonorrhoea for aeons. that wouldn't happen to men. so male promiscuity is not the same as female promiscuity.

pickabeau1:
In that case, no problem
I think what you ladies have an issue is the reputational issues..

same actions
One is seen as a player and the other a ride...

Well i wish you all success in your campaigns.. maybe in 50 years time, promiscuity will be frowned equally by both genders grin

nah....
they have to show internet support to their fellow female. women are actually the ones that would raise the loudest alarm if they discover their baby brother is about to get married to a runs girl.

women with their mother hen attributes are more protective & they would kill before they see their brother getting married to the wrong partner.

all what you are reading here is just a facade.
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by deols(f): 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
coogar:

hypocrisy? how so?
women have so much more to lose - it's biology!! saying it's hypocrisy is laughable. men don't carry wombs, women do.

How often does the womb get affected because of a woman's sexality? It is not as bad as you make it seem. She only needed to play safe just as much as a man needed to.
Re: He Told The Truth About His Brother’s Bride And Everybody Hates Him by deols(f): 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
Chillisauce:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Doesn’t Love Me / Why You Should Not Marry A Girl Below 25 Years Of Age / We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.