Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,565 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer (2009 Views)

Slim Ladies/fat Ladies, Which One Is Awesome Especially In D Bedroom / Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2010
Me i love this "thing" wink wink wink we are talking about.It cant be traded with money or richesss.So there is no point going for the rich when i will cheat on him.
Busta:

I will stick to the rich guy . . . as long as the money is there . . . there will always be millions of alternatives.
Name one please
Re: For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer by Freiburger(m): 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2010
Nice quest.
Re: For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer by ayettymama(f): 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2010
mmmmmmmmm

i will neva marry a poor man full stop

even if his koboko was sweet like vannila ice cream

i will lick and clean mout!

rich man all the way-
Re: For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer by Freiburger(m): 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2010
ayettymama:

mmmmmmmmm

i will neva marry a poor man full stop

even if his koboko was sweet like vannila ice cream

i will lick and clean mout!

rich man all the way-

Take am easy my friend u wan live forever? or u wan die tommorrow? why the rush na? na joke i dey ooo. grin
Re: For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 13, 2010
What if the rich man is very stingy? Therefore no money for you and no sweet intimacy. Double trouble.
Re: For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer by Freiburger(m): 10:14am On Feb 13, 2010
eina:

What if the rich man is very stingy? Therefore no money for you and no sweet intimacy. Double trouble.

leave them they don't know that the secret of most rich men is coz they maintain a high level of stinginess.
Re: For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer by naijaswag1: 2:51pm On Feb 13, 2010
nikkykay:

Me i love this "thing" wink wink wink we are talking about.It cant be traded with money or richesss.So there is no point going for the rich when i will cheat on him.Name one please

you seem to be the kind of girl I met last Christmas.I had to call off the relationship because I like sex was becoming too much.You work for say like 3 hours non stop and she wants more.Day and Night.That means if am not there anybody can take over.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Confused Girlfriend / : And He Pounced On Me: / Share Your Experience, If You Have Ever Loved The Wrong Person.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.